Reviews for The Alternative Factor
why why why did you do this?
Ludifer chapter 9 . 8/15/2013
Hmm not many reviews on this one. And I was curious who was the hater of the tokra. Lol is all I can say to that SJfan XD. I've had that as well. Just because he sees a world in his mind automatically means everyone else's interpretation is wrong. Gah.

We are all fans of star gate otherwise we not be here. But some ppl take things too serious and too far. Like Kinsey (hehe). Some ppl need to chill...

I believe that Sam would have taken Jolinar back if faced with that decision. Though it has been ages since I have seen those episodes. Think I might watch em again now :)
cj-cold chapter 9 . 3/3/2011
Thanks for an enjoyable story.

Very interesting idea. Do think you overlooked a few things though. For instance helping the Asguard with their problems. While Carter might not know the anti-replicator designs, she does know where Reese was and other strategies that SG-1 used against the replicators.

I hope you plan a sequel as the future of this universe has some rather interesting possibilities.

The twist with Janet hosting Egeria was rather interesting, wonder where that will lead. It does strengthen the bonds between Earth and Tok'ra since their queen now has a look into Earth's potential and any spawn would carry some of Janet's memories.

More soon please.
xkeymasterx chapter 9 . 3/3/2011
Very nice ending chap! Their interaction is quite sweet. Thanks for posting this!
xkeymasterx chapter 8 . 3/2/2011
Very good chap! I expected the Pangarans to pull some stunts like that. I liked how you handled it.

SJfan, please. If you hate Tok'ra/Tauri blendings, then why are you reading this story? In canon, the 'snakes' are fully sentient beings - just as humans are. The Goa'uld are simply a very corrupted version of a sentient being. The Tok'ra have largely purged themselves of their horrible heritage, making them almost exactly like humans. Their physical form is a moot point if they only blend with willing hosts - they have the same right to life that humans have.

That said, if you dislike the Tok'ra as presented in canon, then make use of the AU element of this story. Since this is a different universe than canon, you can say the characters are somehow different, better. Whatever makes you happy.

Thanks again, Roeskva, for posting this fic! Keep going!

SJfan chapter 8 . 3/2/2011
And so ya stuck a snake in Janet too! As if it wasnt bad enough to put one in Sam! And it is just so like the Tok'ra to want to unlesh a plague on the poor pangarans! They should be allowed to use the snakes for good health! It's not like its humans they killed and SG-1 didn't care about them killings on the show! This is so ooc!
SJfan chapter 7 . 3/2/2011
This is autroacius! Jack woulda never let the snake kiss Sam! And to just accept she belongs to Marty? That's SO out of character for all of them!

Jack would NEVER speak so nicely at the snakes! He knows their up to no good, so he is ALWAYS careful and sarcastic!
xkeymasterx chapter 7 . 3/1/2011
Very cool chapter! I was waiting for the Tok'ra meeting! Thanks so much for posting!

NineKings chapter 7 . 3/1/2011
story is progressing nicely please make the following chapters longer.
NineKings chapter 6 . 2/28/2011
impressive story a little longer would be nice
Rudy P chapter 5 . 2/27/2011
Very good story, I like it. :)
xkeymasterx chapter 5 . 2/27/2011
Thanks for posting a new chapter! I loved the Kinseyhate!

Your symbiote/host interaction continues to be absolutely top-notch, and I like the way you've done Jolinar's character so far. Please keep updating!

Yuna-Sakura chapter 5 . 2/27/2011
I really like this story. I'm rather curious, how the changes they already made will alter the overall storyline.

You sure got a looooot material to work with :D

looking forward to the next chapter.
NineKings chapter 5 . 2/27/2011
continue
xkeymasterx chapter 4 . 2/26/2011
Thumbs up! Thanks so much for posting! I can't believe I'm the only positive reviewer of this story. SJfan, I'm glad you're reading, but please don't review if you don't like.

And by the way, 'ship' is not just for SJ - it's for any relationship pairing ('ship' is from the word 'relationship') - at least that's how it was explained to me. I hope that if you don't like SJML that you can at least put that aside and enjoy the symbiote/host interaction, which is difficult to write but very cool to read.

Thanks again, Roeskva, for posting!