Reviews for I Will Kill For You
Sailor Pandabear chapter 53 . 1/11
gabyhyatt chapter 55 . 7/28/2014
i love it
Joleca chapter 55 . 5/21/2011
Thank you! I can handle Cole being a kitten (after all I've have a cat since I was 4 and can't imagine life without one...

But, one small problem... Cole's eyes were BlUE, not brown.. and kittens DO have blue eyes.. so, maybe one more fix?

Thanks... and at least I know Cole will finally have peace if not the love he so desperately sought. (and children do love their pets, so maybe with Melinda, he might still find love)..
i-Linda chapter 54 . 5/19/2011
I really really REALLY loved this story,

I enjoyed reading it so much, thank you!
P.M.H chapter 53 . 5/17/2011
Cole with wiskers now that's a scary thought. Haha. Great story! Fantastic ending! 54 chapters! Whew! I would not have the patience for that! Btw, how do you post stories? Does anyone know? Cuz I have a great one, but I have no clue how to post it! Help !
P.M.H chapter 50 . 5/17/2011
I'm sad that there's only 4 chapters left! Great story though! BTW, what's the deal with Mel's magic hair ( that sounds like a beauty parlor ) ?
Dalin Asher Shongili chapter 53 . 5/16/2011
Wow, it has been a long journey and I'm so glad I was able to share it with you. Thank you for the story.
Joleca chapter 53 . 5/15/2011
But what actually did happen to Cole? In chapter 52, Prue told Phoebe that she and Andy were where they were supposed to be and that so was Cole.. When Phoebe assumed it was hell, Andy told her not and when she asked where, he said she would see.. In this chapter the only mention was that Phoebe moved on and the memory of how he died was replaced..

So what happened to him and where is he? After all that happened, doesn't he also deserve a chance for happiness.. After all, the only thing he ever truly wanted was to be loved and to belong.. nothing more.
Dalin Asher Shongili chapter 51 . 5/13/2011
Mel is so freakin cool.. and the dragons... I don't even have the words for the awesomeness of this battle scene. Way to go!
LeoPiper chapter 51 . 5/13/2011
really really great and i like the idea, that sunday the story is finished :) i hope you update soon, i'm really excited what happens ..
i-Linda chapter 50 . 5/12/2011
Awesome! Please update soon!
Dalin Asher Shongili chapter 49 . 5/11/2011
The scene at the beginning was awesome! I hope everyone turns out okay.
i-Linda chapter 49 . 5/10/2011
Wow exciting! Cant wait to read what happens between this and the 8 hours later..
charmed-darkangel chapter 26 . 5/10/2011
I think this is the only time I actually hate that you update so quickly, since not reading for a month means that I have 20 something chapters to read :D I'm getting started on them but unfortunately i don't have as much free time so i think i might take a couple of days if not more to finish.

Good chapter, I think it's a great idea that you brought Patty into the picture to help her daughters out.
Dalin Asher Shongili chapter 48 . 5/9/2011
Wyatt makes me so mad! Grrr! Poor Cole, I hope he can find a way to redeem himself in Piper's eyes.