Reviews for Have You Seen my Butler?
Delaney chapter 11 . 4/18
Aww this was so good!
Shane Kuan Lee chapter 11 . 8/25/2013
This ... Was ... handsome !(/**)/ *'*'
sabakuXnoXsalem chapter 11 . 8/15/2013
I absolutely loved this fic. I was rather pleased that with how Alexander's love for Ciel had always been Sebastian's love for Ciel, as I had been afraid that Sebastian had only been serving him.

Lovely job, I will definitely be adding this to my favorites.

SaLEm
AbsoluteReader1995 chapter 11 . 6/3/2013
aww, how cute!
kirstielynn chapter 11 . 5/11/2013
I love this ending, actually i love this whole story. Thx for writing it.
Shay473 chapter 11 . 5/1/2012
Really Awesome Story c: you should update soon.
Sacrificing-Satan chapter 11 . 2/20/2012
OMG! 3 it! *blows nose* AND SO VERY MOVING!
TheReapersDaughter chapter 11 . 8/3/2011
i thought the ending was beautiful. loved it.
navime chapter 7 . 8/1/2011
SOO GOOD!
Akumaide chapter 11 . 7/19/2011
Ahh~

So lovely. I loved that this story wasn't ignoring the second season and it's end, but still managed a real SebaCiel ending. I usually don't read 2nd season fanfics, because at the end, Sebastian seems so very not happy with his fate. And I prefer a bit more lovey feelings from him towards Ciel, more: "I get to spend eternity with the one I love", than: "I have to spend an awful eternity obeying orders from my meal". Sorry if I'm rambling, but to sum it up, you made me happy with a greatly written story with a very nice plot that I liked. Keep writing SebaCiel stories, and you'll have contributed to a better world. D
Clydell Humphries chapter 11 . 7/4/2011
-sniffs- so beautiful... I wish there was more! Haha.
Animalluver chapter 11 . 7/2/2011
It's not a long story. It's not a difficult read. It's not filled with complex sentences and symbols and metaphors.

And yet, it's the most charming thing I've read on here.

I don't know why. I read it and I can't stop. Its simplicity and light heartedness is a breath of fresh air, like I can take a breath without the angst over-bearing me. It's sweet without pouring it on too much. The two love-demons are fluffy without it being OOC.

There's just... something about this story that's absolutely charming, and yet I can't figure it out! But I suppose that's the only thing you can call this story. Absolutely charming.

It's sweet and I couldn't get enough. Good job!

~AL
promocat chapter 11 . 7/1/2011
perfect ending!
OprahGirl chapter 11 . 7/1/2011
Kyaa! Haha that's all I can really say. I wanted to go to bed 2 hours ago but of course I couldn't put this down. I'm going to regret waking up. This was really sweet! It was actually pretty subtle compared to a lot I've read. But anyway. I loved this~
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 11 . 6/30/2011
Anchore... I probably spelled it wrong but hopefully you know what I mean... this was perfet I loved it...