Reviews for Loose Ends
MerriWyllow chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
Brilliant stuff, just like the main story! You have a good grasp of all the important characters, enviably so.
ForeverRainingFire chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
I really liked the way you tied everything up. It was artfully done!
cricket chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
Yeah. Wonderful wrap up of the story. You managed to perfectly capture the idiosyncratic way of saying much and still not answering a single question.
Vorel laraek chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
So you tied up all sorts of loose ends, without ever saying who set the trap?

I call foul!

Seriously, though, this is quite good - it deals with threads I hadn't even thought of.

I hope there'll be a sequel to deal with the last one.

(Oh, and it's Vorel Laraek. My fault for having a weird name.)
Amazing Bluie chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
Excellent finish! I'm sad that it is finished of course, it was a great story. But it was good to see the Doctor learning a bit about the value of wrapping things up. Sometimes you find you missed something that you shouldn't have.

Great story, from start to finish!

Although... you could always come back later and have a quick adventure with the CBI and the eleventh Doctor. ;-)

Lisbon: "Who are you?"

Doctor: "Ah! Agent Teresa Lisbon! And Patrick Jane! Amy, Rory, meet a couple of old friends of mine... well, maybe not old friends, they're rather young. Come to think of it, I haven't even known them for long. Amy, Rory, meet a couple of recent friends... well, maybe more like acquaintances, really... but not far from friends..."

Amy: "Doctor, we've got a (something ridiculous and yet terrifying). Is now really the time to work out your relationship status?"

Lisbon: *narrows eyes and stares* "...Doctor?"

Jane: "You really do change your looks, don't you?"

...or something like that. ;-)
Amazing Bluie chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
That was beautiful! I love it! An excellent little wrap-up for Lisbon from the events in Bleeding. I hadn't realized you made this...

Can't wait to see how you continue this!

Although, I do have one question. If this takes place after Journey's End, why is there no mention of planets in the sky?
cricket chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
I very much enjoyed Bleeding and this is a refreshing follow up.
Vorel laraek chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
YAY! You wrote the sequel! Can't wait to see where it goes from here.