Reviews for Other's Opinions
cute..love it...
cjunited38 chapter 11 . 12/30/2013
great story
Just me and myself chapter 11 . 7/11/2013
I could see this happening, loved it!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
Omg i love its in the water
DarXe chapter 11 . 8/5/2012
Awww, this is great.
j9tigger chapter 11 . 2/10/2012
A bit of a fairy tale coming out, to be sure, but isn't this really what we all want and fear we will not get?
j9tigger chapter 5 . 2/10/2012
Can't help but have Meatloaf's Paradise by the Dashboard Light going through my head whenever I read a baseball/sex metaphor.
onezero chapter 11 . 11/5/2011
I'm surprised that even Frank listened in..no one can have privacy in the Rizzoli's home I supposed. Thanks for all your stories...it is a huge source of relaxation for me. I love them.
watchitstark chapter 11 . 8/19/2011
Oh, gosh Jane. I couldn't imagine hiding my sexuality for so long... I didn't even manage two years. :P

It's good to see another way that things can work out when someone comes out, and this was rather similar to what happened when I came out, I am beyond happy to say.
Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM chapter 11 . 8/8/2011
Yay! I'm such a sucker for happy endings and this one definitely had me smiling like a fool. :D
Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM chapter 10 . 8/8/2011
D'awww, Jane's mother and father are so sweet and totally awesome. She should listen to her fathers advice.
Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM chapter 9 . 8/8/2011
Ahaha, I think its funny how they tease each other. And its nice that everyone just accepted it and didn't even bat an eyelash.
Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM chapter 8 . 8/8/2011
This chapter made me all happy and giggly. Yes, it was amazing.
Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM chapter 7 . 8/8/2011
Its sweet how Maura wanted to protect Jane, but I really like how Jane didn't want to hide anything. All or nothing, scary yet very brave.
Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM chapter 6 . 8/8/2011
Awww, they are so adorable together. Seriously, they're too cute.