Reviews for Second Chances
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 18 . 6/14/2016
Harry and Draco can be so damn stubborn! I just want to throttle their necks sometimes...

I'm really enjoying this fic! Your writing leaves me wanting to gush nonstop like some silly fangirl. I really do look forward to see how this all plays out!
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 17 . 6/14/2016
Oh, I am just so angry! The interrogation and everything. Like, the hell? I seriously feel like McGonagall knew the truth about Ron, Harry, and Draco fighting, but for the sake of the school, insisted that they lied. And that feeling comes back when she points out the Ministry is taking no chances. It irritates me that she says that she's always trusted Harry, and that she still does, and even acknowledged that someone is targeting his friends. So why else would she insist that he was lying about who Ron and he were fighting?
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 8 . 6/13/2016
I'm really loving and enjoying this fanfic so far! I love the pace of the story and how the sentences flow together. It's not often one finds a fanfic author who can pace a story (I have trouble with this too, unfortunately). There's so many more chapter to read, but I just wanted to gush right now.

All of that being said... I want to strangle Pansy.
scarlettmeadows chapter 18 . 4/3/2016
Fascinating premise :) really hoping you continue this fic!
scarlettmeadows chapter 4 . 4/3/2016
So is Malfoy manipulating Harry, or is he just deliberately written OOC?
scarlettmeadows chapter 3 . 4/3/2016
But what happened to the broom! :D
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Great prologue. War is awful, and it sucks for the Golden Trio because they had to fight in a war meant only for their previous generation.
Dragon Soarer chapter 15 . 2/24/2014
Noooo! I just discovered this wonderful story and I was so into it that I didn't even notice I caught up until I realized there was no "next chapter button". Took me by surprise. And this story hasn't been updated since March 2013?!D: Please tell me you haven't abandoned it! It's really intriguing! I wonder if the villain is Rosewood... cause I don't think it's either Draco or Ginny, not even Pansy. Yep, I suspect Rosewood. Especially since she knew immediately about the bone shattering curse, so obviously she knows some dark magic, and Draco mentioned about some families having collections petrifying dark magic spells... she seems a bit too cheery, too, to throw the reader off track I guess. Plus, DADA teachers are often the bad guys. Only thing I can't figure out is how she can be evil if she's related to McGonagall. Unless she was lying about being her niece? She did tell the Gryffindors not to tell her she told them, after all. Hm. Anyways, I really really enjoy the Harry and Draco interaction in this story - it's definitely the most interesting part of the story! So I hope you'll start updating this story again! (I don't receive fic alerts anymore, though, so if you do decide to update, if you remember to send me a PM, that'd be superb. But if not, I'm sure I'll find this story again eventually when I browse through the site.) Thanks for writing this, it's awesome! :)
Love Faith Embers chapter 15 . 3/11/2013
nice. I hope the boys get together soon... you know you i mean.
Fred chapter 15 . 3/7/2013
Actually having the Dark Mark DOES mean you are a Death Eater; its the definition of it.
Forgotten-empress chapter 15 . 3/7/2013
Hello everyone,
I know I've been AWOL for a couple of years, but I'm back on track with this story. If you're interested, I've tweaked every chapter leading up to this one, and I will try my hardest to keep updates fairly regular (I've just entered Grad school, so please bear with me). I promise I won't just stop again! "
Thank you for all the wonderful reviews, and I hope you can love this story as much as I do.
Sakae Doragon chapter 12 . 6/13/2011
It's been more than a month since you updated, are you going to continue the story?

I really like the story, just read it in one go :)

But I think the way you portrayed Harry's character is... well, kind of an air-head and not too smart either. Even Ron is beating him in class :O

Draco seems in character, you can imagine him saying most of what you write for him.

Ginny is really starting to bug me but after having a crush on Harry for so long I don't think she'll be to compliant on letting him go.

Hermione seems nice, but other times she's very nosy.

So... UPDATE SOON!
yuiop chapter 3 . 5/6/2011
I'm confused about the Draco wand part. Harry said that he has allegiance to Draco's wand so Draco has to win it back, but that was only with the Death stick, isn't the wand in the story Draco's original wand?
Shaitanah chapter 12 . 4/28/2011
I've just read all the posted chapters, and I must say I enjoyed this very much. I love the way you set the scene, all the details and the slow, plausible development of the characters' relationships. The dialogues are great, too. And all the characters seem to vivid and in-character. Looking forward to reading more of this story. ;)
Catnatural chapter 12 . 4/27/2011
Wow! Please update soon! I found this link on Tumblr and I'm glad I did, it's amazing!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »