Reviews for Love as Long as You Live
Ardeliah chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
*sigh* I love Rodney!
blackmarketbeagle chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Ronan and Rodney make me laugh :o). Kavanaugh is so repulsive that you'd side with anyone else just to avoid encouraging his behavior by offering any agreement. Glad it was Rodney and not Ronan that got to hit him in the end :o) Even at his worst I don't think Rodney was that obnoxious.
coopix chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I loved it! It is funny, dramatic, there is a little bit of romance and lot of actions. PERFECT. Very well written.

coopix, france.
SailorSilvanesti chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Such a well-written and intense story, I though it was both beautiful and hilarious at the same time. Oh, Kavanaugh...how we wish you could shut your mouth on occasion...

I really enjoyed this story and would just like to say, it was just done BRILLIANTLY, and the end was magnificent.

~SailorSilvanesti~
Lithane chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
"Not bad at all." Kinda says it all...;-)
stclare chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Great story. its so good to see the team happy. i realy liked the Ronan and Rodney friendship in this aswell.
ladygris chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Definitely not bad! Go Rodney!
ElisaD263 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Oh..Bravo! Absolutely loved this story! Contained the perfect mix of team, danger, suspense, Kavanagh, funny moments, tender moments, ...just EVERYTHING! *happy sigh*

You may not know where this story came from, but I'm sure glad you did get the idea and then post for us to enjoy!

Hope more ideas pop into your head! :-)
DaniWilder chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
So much to love about this story:

The Rodney/Ronon moment. Rodney saving Jennifer and her sweet response. Ellis not being such a d(*&)*)( ;-D.

And the icing on the cake... the 'nothing' that happened to Kavanagh. You did it, bro. What I have long dreamed about doing but always chickened out. Glad you were strong enough to pull it off. Of course your story built up to it beautifully.

Great job. So glad I got an early read!

DW
IantojJackh chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Great job. Very sweet story. Yah for Rodney saving the day.
Senrab Nomis chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Very nice. I've always thought that Ellis and Rodney's relationship was more complicated than people thought.

I also note you seem to have left yourself room for a sequel.
theicemenace chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I absolutely LOVE it!

I would give up my life if it meant I could save the life of a loved one.

Great work!