Reviews for The Dawn of a Golden Age
misuky7 chapter 24 . 3/20
This was brilliant. I love stories where Harry/Hermione are dark a dark pair, along with Luna and Neville of course even if for a small part. not only that you added Japan! I love adding the Japanese to stories. I hope Tonks goes dark, she would be fangtastic. Having Sirius and Bella out an about was hilarious, I love their fights. One of my favorite things was Tom in Harry's head that was hysterical. The thing with Ariana was so sweet, Dumbledore is quite the bastard. :3
Nella Hyuga chapter 10 . 3/15
i love this tom ;3 hes a riot
Ninjaguy67 chapter 12 . 2/28
This was great thought you did good with Bella but more importantly the banter between Tom and harry kills me! This should have been categorized as adventure/comedy IMO so far with a splash of graphic deaths
thebetawholived chapter 23 . 2/28
It has potential - lots of it. And now, I understand the title of the story.

Looking forward to what's next!
thebetawholived chapter 19 . 2/26
Interesting twisted plot with lots of opportunities.
thebetawholived chapter 16 . 2/25
Poor Luna. And as far as the younger Weasley children go, I could hope for some chlorine in the gene pool.
thebetawholived chapter 12 . 2/25
Bella was a little exaggerated but not bad. The idea that she would follow exact orders is plausible and consistent. Amorak is a bit of a deus ex machina, but I like her. Good doggy!
thebetawholived chapter 11 . 2/24
A whole summer seems like a long time for Harry and Hermione to stay apart. I'd at least plan a visit.
thebetawholived chapter 10 . 2/24
Oh dear. Two is company, but three is a crowd.
thebetawholived chapter 6 . 2/24
Weasley, Malfoy, and Parkinson. I hope the counter is severe . . . and messy. Try not to kill the twins, though.
thebetawholived chapter 4 . 2/24
Looking forward to the sorting! Where will Harry fit?
thebetawholived chapter 3 . 2/24
No, Harry shouldn't have a 'dark lord' name. He would do better with his own name, taking over using the system against itself.
BlackSheep123 The Sage chapter 8 . 2/10
Dear Atrocity.
I would like to say that this is my tenth time reading this story and each time I do it makes its way further up my favorites list. The humor of Tom never fails to make me laugh out loud and repeat the punch line making me have to reread the passage out loud so my Great grandpa can know what I'm going on about.
BlackSheep 123 The Sage
jupimako chapter 23 . 12/20/2013
Wow, just wow.
AvidReader chapter 9 . 8/17/2013
A/N: [...] After careful consideration I have decided that this story will be divided into three books. The Dawn of a Golden Age, Black Days Begin, and To Oblivion. [...]

Much like your recent reviewer 'sigh' for "Black Days," I really don't care to get to the end of a story/saga to find that it's just been abandoned. Rather than wasting any more time on this saga, I will 'cut my losses' and just abandon reading it at this point.

While you must obviously follow your muse where it takes you, I'm disappointed and will likely not begin reading any more of your stories/sagas (and certainly not before they are fully "complete").