Reviews for Drop the Boy
Stoicxcat chapter 10 . 2/19/2012
Yay i finally got to chap 10 this fic is soooo good i love it, thanks for the hard work cant wait for more
Daysinha chapter 10 . 1/29/2012
I love you so much right now! I've been waiting for this update forever and it was totally worth the wait! What a great chapter, I was so sad that Santana sad those things to Brittany. She got royally pissed at what Artie said but that won't justified acting it out on Brittany! I hope things will get better from here on now! But I'm sensing some seriously angst! I don't think Artie will be able to let this thing go and he's going to out them, and after that line that karosfky broke Brittany's nose once I'm really scare for them!
jace5238 chapter 10 . 1/29/2012
I'm so glad that I found this story. It's great, and I fucking hate Artie. Can I kill him for them? LOL. :)
daydayrivers chapter 10 . 1/28/2012
WOOT WOOT AN UPDATE! I'm reviewing as I'm going because it's 5:00 in the fucking morning and I will be up forever otherwise. LET'S DO THIS.

Dude. Seriously diggin' that first paragraph. I'm glad someone was paying attention in their science class.

Oh no! This is what you were warning me about on Tumblr! How you're going to make Santana be a total beezy and you feel bad for poor Britt-Britt! I don't know if I'm emotionally prepared for this though because it's so hard to watch Brittany get hurt whether it's canon or not. Alright, I'm bracing myself.

Santana, no! What the fuck are you saying? "Without me you would still be that stupid little class idiot who's always getting shoved face first in the mud!" OH FUCK TO THE NO. Santana, love ya' like a sister but I seriously want to go all Lima Heights on your ass right now! I understand that she's angry, but poor, poor Britt. She's already having a shitty time as it is.

Woah! She went to Puck, eh? I didn't see that one coming. I totally ship this friendship though. Maybe I'm just really tired and can't think straight, but I don't think I can recall any time in canon that Puck and Brittany have an actual exchange between them other than when Puck is with Artie and both Santana and Brittany on their date (I think it's 2x06 Never Been Kissed or something around that time). I'd like to see some sort of friendly exchange or gesture between the two of them because I think it would be adorable given all the character development that Puck has.

"New rule: no jumping out of a vehicle while it's still in drive!" YES. THIS.

The way you had Brittany interject and stop Santana's and Puck's argument before it got out of hand was totally in character. We all know Brittany hates confrontation and with the way she disapproved with Santana and Quinn's fight (Stop the violence!) there's no way she would have let this little verbal fight continue.

""Look at her, Puck. She's hurting too." Damn. Good point.

Sort of like you've said, it's interesting to see how Brittany, the one who should be hurt and upset, is the one doing the consoling to a very much distraught Santana. I like seeing how this effects Santana, because although it technically is her fault (not taking motive into consideration) it's easy to see that she essentially destroyed herself with her own words, and that's taken a great toll on her-more so than poor Brittany who was subject to those words. And I think it's both adorable and a little sad that Brittany doesn't know how exactly to do the comforting and consoling. Poor baby.

"In that moment in time they were content with once again being Cookies and Cream where no amount of atmospheric pressure could sever the bond the tough pieces had with the soft pieces." I love how you connected back to the beginning of the chapter. Very well done!

That thing you said about being rusty in the Author's Note in the beginning? Yeah, shut the fuck up. Everything flowed, it felt normal, and sounded just fine! It didn't feel rusty to me. I'm definitely looking forward to more! (Whenever that may be. But I've waited this long for a new chapter so at this point it doesn't even matter how long I have to wait for the next. *sits down in a corner and waits patiently*

Also, I'm offended by all the swearing.

What the fuck.

Also, angels.
chicavolcom89 chapter 10 . 1/27/2012
Loved it! Welcom back
silvrd21 chapter 10 . 1/27/2012
great chapter. excited for more.
floydist chapter 10 . 1/27/2012
It was definitely worth the long wait. It was about time that Santana exploded. I still hate Artie on the show!
Daysinha chapter 9 . 11/20/2011
Please update soon! I'm loving this, it's awesome! I hope Artie won't dare to do anything bad towards Brittany and Santana!
killer cereal chapter 9 . 7/22/2011
Wow. You really hate Artie, dontcha. I had to go back and reread what he'd done cos I was feeling a bit sorry for him but then I remembered what an arse he is. KIll HIM.

Another almighty chapter, I dont know how you do it.

I think Santana needs to smack Artie down once and for all. And not snap at Britt either, that'd be good.
gleerulesx chapter 9 . 7/15/2011
wow great update defo worth the wait. cant wait for the next chapter please update sooner. i hope artie doesnt hurt brittany and that santana gets her through it. anyway cant wait for an update.
ysubassoon chapter 9 . 7/14/2011
Even though I already read part of it, OH MY GOOD LORD, this was a doozy. It physically hurts me to wait for the next chapter, especially knowing that I'm not going to be written back into the story to murder Artie (I have no fear of fanfiction jail, just real jail). Where is a mango when you need one? It was perfect that Artie's final injury came from Finn's terrible dancing. The interactions between Mercedes and Santana were wonderful, a brighter spot among bright spots, and reflective of the IRL relationship between Naya and Amber. And I loved the way the Glee kids were able to work together seamlessly to exact their calculated revenge on him for hurting the best person (not just in talent, but in character) Glee ever had. I wish RIB allowed them to unite like that on the show. Even on the show, when they are all supposedly supportive of someone, I still get the sense that it is halfhearted from some members. Brava for once again doing such a good job with your story that I am even more disappointed in RIB. Keep it up.

On a separate note, I am sure all the other dessert/candy animal activists out there appreciate the girls' humane approach to the consumption of Swedish Fish. I know I did.
purplepeopleeater78 chapter 9 . 7/14/2011
I'm really loving all this Artie bashing. It's really cheering me up from the fact that there was way too much Brittany/Artie on the show (in my mind anyone with Santana or Brittany that isn't Santana or Brittany is just wrong and should not happen). I am really enjoying this story, and I loved the first one too.
daydayrivers chapter 9 . 7/14/2011
OH MY GOD YOU UPDATED. WOOOOO! I'm so excited I could do a little jig...but it's 2 AM and I'm already comfy in bed so it might have to wait until tomorrow. Enough of my silly ramblings, though, on with the review! I'm going to do the same thing I did last time and just review and make little comments as I go. It's easier that way. Here we go!

Queen of the Dwarves? A on that one! I thoroughly enjoy a good insult/nickname regarding Rachel's height. (Although she's barely shorter than me which I guess would make me Princess of the Dwarves...but anywho)

"Being your girlfriend is the best thing that's ever happened to me," she confessed taking one of Brittany's hands in her own."

If Santana ever said/did that to Brittany on the show (assuming they're together) I would die. Like, I would cease to exist afterwards. It's just too sweet for my heart to handle. I really like seeing Santana's softer side when it's just the two of them together.

"DAMMIT FABRAY!" Santana shrieked after the retreating car. "Watch where you're fucking going! What if this was your daughter? !"

Wait. Stop. Hold it right there. Quinn has a daughter? I seem to have forgotten considering it wasn't mentioned at all during season 2. Hm. Must have slipped my mind. And Ryan Murphy's.

"Due to the fact that his MAN PARTS were now frozen"

I like the fact that you went with the, uh, scientific terms, to describe them. Made me chuckle.

So this next part I can't quote because it's too long, but the part when Santana is about to go find Mercedes and Lauren, and Santana is hugging Brittany before she goes, UGH. It's so fluffy and freakin' adorable and cute. And I can't. I wish I could show you my reaction with a gif. It makes me realize how much I want cute, coupley moments in season 3. I just want them to be happy you know? I don't mind if there's angst, as long as they deal with it together. Like issues with Santana's parents accepting her, etc.

"M'kay. Mr. Kinney owes me a favor so we can use his supply closet."

This brings me to a very important question. I've wondered this since season 1. Is it Mr. Kinney or Mr. Kidney? I've seen both and I just don't know. These are the things that keep me up at night.

Puck and Brittany interaction? Hilarious, amazing, golden. I want more!

"((forcing him to walk around with wet pants))"

Now that's just cruel. We all know poor little Artie would wheel around with wet pants. ;)

I love Mercedes/Santana banter! Their friendship is awesome.

God, sometimes I swear Sam is less intelligent than Brittany.

And there Mr. Schue goes being an awful teacher again. There's clearly an issue amongst his students that a good teacher/adult would work to resolve, but nope! That would be too responsible! You go Mr. Schue! At least you've written him in canon and not OOC!

"But only if you promise to leave your blow torch at home." HAHAHAHA Oh, Rachel!

"God forbid, people start finding out about what's going on between you two."

OH NO. Artie's going to tell people, isn't he? If he does, I swear, I will go all Lima Heights. What a first class asshole. Not to mention selfish. All he wants is to get revenge on Santana. If he really "loved" Brittany then he'd consider the fact that this would hurt Brittany too.

Oh. That's what it just said. I'm psychic like that. And wow, look at Santana being all completely not selfish to protect her girl. Take a lesson, Artie!

And there he goes making Santana mad thus making Brittany cry. Goddamn it. You've written Artie as such a dick that's for sure. (But it makes for a good story, mind you.)

So now that I've finished it here are my final-although-possibly-incoherent-it's-now-3:00-AM-thoughts.

I really enjoyed this chapter. It had a good balance of fluff, humor, and angst. Not to mention a bit of a cliff-hanger, considering I have a feeling that Santana's going to be angry at poor Britt Britt and they might argue a bit, and then ultimately Santana will end up crying. Basically I sense some serious angst between the two coming up. After Santana yelled at Artie though at the very end there, I'm not sure if he'll out them or not. Sure he's a douche, but Santana might have put him in his place when she waved the white flag of surrender, though. So I'm still on the fence regarding whether or not he'll say anything. As always, I love this story and you for writing it and just being amazing in general. Oh! And before I forget, I don't know the secret code behind male to male interaction, but the way you wrote them seemed fine to me! And also, NO APOLOGIZING FOR LONG CHAPTERS. I like lengthy updates. :)

Also, there's something I wanted to get your opinion about regarding the Kiss and season 3, but I couldn't be damned to write it right now since my brain's turning to mush. So I'll drop it in your ask box tomorrow or something.
RoaT chapter 8 . 7/13/2011
interesante historia continuala pronto no la dejes votada cuidate chao
Cognitivism chapter 9 . 7/13/2011
I can't tell you how much I loved the bit when Puck and Brittany were talking all English-like. And also the faux argument between Santana and Mercedes. Love. It.

Obviously, I loved Artie's punishment for being a douchnozzle.

YAYZ I love it when you update! You should do it more often :-) Great chapter.