Reviews for Eternal Changes
paula chapter 11 . 8/17
iadorereidandmorgan
tvd-spn chapter 39 . 4/23
This story is absolutely amazing and one of the best that I've read! So well written and true to the characters - I loved every single chapter! Thank you for sharing your story - it's a gem. : )
Cutiepie120048 chapter 39 . 3/20
This was fantastic - I do love a good Reid-centric story with Morgan/Reid friendship.

Man, I need a Nichols - he's awesome. I also think he would help Morgan in confronting Reid about his addiction. Plus they should always listent to him - first Reid and now Nichols; they pick the best people with sixth-sense.

Welp, time to go read more!

Keep Up The Good Work~!
iluvkittens29 chapter 39 . 12/29/2016
HYGERUHFNJHIYEGHB THIS WAS GOOOD IT TOOK ME WEEKS TO READ BUT I FINISHED AND I FEEL ACHOMPLISHED

IM GLAD I PUT MY TIME INTO READING THIS IT WAS VERY GOOD
iluvkittens29 chapter 25 . 12/21/2016
AAH ITS SO FUNNY BECAUSE I ALSO KNOW THE ORIGINS OF POTATO CHIPS AND HOW THEY'RE LINKED WITH FRIES XDXDXD
iluvkittens29 chapter 14 . 12/16/2016
I havent read much of the chapter yet but I half expect reid to come behind morgan and whisper "checkmate" in his ear before "shooting" him
iluvkittens29 chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
Oooh this is cool
I like how they're in a situation and this whole story is just a flashback within a short amount of time
keep up the great work!
BakenandEggs chapter 39 . 12/5/2016
Great story! I absolutely loved it!
smile chapter 39 . 10/5/2016
Aw! Sad that it's over, but that was a wonderful story. I really liked the ending and how it all tied together. Thanks!
smile chapter 27 . 10/4/2016
Still enjoying this story! A little slow here in the middle, but I think it's starting to pick up again! Can't wait to see Reid in the field some more.
smile chapter 5 . 10/3/2016
I'm enjoying this so much so far! I love Reid-centric fics, and this one has an amazing start. It's always great to read more about Reid's first years and integration into the BAU. The only thing that made me cringe was the reference to "Cal Tech" instead of "Caltech", but that's because I went there. Just something minor haha. Otherwise loving it! Hopefully this doesn't make me stay up too late trying to read through it all in one sitting.
tabbystardust chapter 39 . 9/28/2016
This is one of my favourite fics in this fandom. Just finished rereading it. I often find OCs boring but yours are really well written and interesting (Nichols is my fave). And I love the slowly developing Morgan/Reid friendship.
Beccissss chapter 39 . 9/24/2016
Without a doubt the best Criminal Minds story I have ever read!
Aurialis chapter 39 . 6/24/2016
This story was fascinating, great job! I love the character development in all of them and their progression from coworkers/enemies (of sorts) to friends was fantastic. :D I really like the story, thank you for writing and sharing it!
Guest chapter 39 . 6/4/2016
This is the best criminal minds fic that I have ever read. this is perfect, thank you!
1,074 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »