Reviews for Eternal Changes
Asteranimous chapter 39 . 1/13
I just read this in a few days and I couldn't stop reading it. This was one of the best fanfics I've ever read and I think you really captured all the characters wonderfully. I even found myself tearing up at Hudson's sacrifice. In my mind this is Canon, this is how Reid came to the team and slowly adjusted. Whenever I watch the show or write/read a fanfic I'm going to have this in mind. This is an amazing piece you've done thank you so much for gracing the world with it.

(Also I'm sure you released this years ago but thank you really).
Persephone Hestia Jackson chapter 1 . 10/15/2021
To be honest this is my 5th time reading this piece. It's very well written and captivating, the characters are well written, the pacing is exceptional and I really feel like I'm watching the show. I commend you dearest writer!
Adelled chapter 24 . 9/27/2021
Love it!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/5/2021
Oo
CSgtKA chapter 39 . 6/17/2021
Please continue this or do a sequel for it!
Guest chapter 27 . 5/3/2021
This story is so so good I'm hooked, and I love the references, Especially Danny and Wendy in the Overlook hotel
3A07 chapter 39 . 3/16/2021
This is awesome!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/24/2021
Ok so, Langley, reminds me a lot of Asuka Langley Soryu from the Anime Neon Genesis Evangelion, sorry had to say that.
Guest chapter 27 . 12/23/2020
George... yellow jacket... drain... please don’t tell me this involves a clown ;-;
Guest chapter 20 . 12/23/2020
The biggest mistake a man could make is being afraid to make one- Elbert Hubbard

That’s it... I just thought this phrase fit the chapter perfectly... sorry if this was a wast of time. Also I am in love with this book and it’s absolutely amazing!
StarStepper chapter 39 . 7/8/2020
OH my goodness this was a PHENOMANAL story and you're an AMAZING author. Your original characters were so expertly fleshed out and woven into the story, and the gradual progressions of the relationships was EXPERTLY done. I'm jealous of you. Holy crap. 1000000000 out of 10.
HartleySkarsgard chapter 39 . 6/21/2020
A bit angsty but a good read overall. Bit sad about Hudson though.
EmmyAllen chapter 39 . 6/16/2020
I absolutely love this story, it's my favorite criminal minds fanfic. I read it before I made an account and spent months refinding it. I love seeing the beginning of Reid and Morgan's friendship. I definitely would love more stories with Hudson and Nichols. You're an amazing writer.
tymx chapter 7 . 6/2/2020
holy shit i did NOT expect to be this invested in a case. you have a talent without question
tymx chapter 3 . 6/2/2020
! loving this. i always wondered about pre series ykyk
1,145 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »