Reviews for Eternal Changes
all i can say that this is the gretest story i have ever read so thank you
I love it! Couldn't stop reading...
aspiegiraffe chapter 39 . 5/19
my god this story was the bomb
if you wrote a moreid post georgia recovery story i would die of happiness
hudsons ending made me cry
Kas3y chapter 39 . 3/10
This was great :D I loved it. I would love another hurt Reid story with Hudson and especially Nichols :D Again. Loved this. Excellent writing also :D
dianakotori chapter 39 . 3/3
It is March 2015, and your story still reaches out for people to read it. I found it well defined, I liked the way you portrait the characters, how realistic is your description of FBI agents, procedures an all. The Stephen King case, I had it cracked from the beginning, but I was wondering which novel was going to be the climax. I nearly cried in that scene with Hudson and Reid in the hospital, and was surprised as Nichols noted in Reid something nobody else could. The only complaint that I have and I guess I'm not the only one, is when they talk about the strength of a woman in hand to hand combat. I did expect it from Hudson at the time, but I felt a bit disappointed with Morgan... Anyway, great story, keep writing, you do good. :) congratulations.
Book girl fan chapter 24 . 2/18
If she wasn't sure she made the right choice, I think he just convinced her.
just have to say...this was an amazing masterpiece. everything fitted just right and somehow this kind of backstory would really be fitting for the real plot of CM.
somehow I wish the writers would find this work and turn it into an episode.
I enjoyed every chapter of this. the humor, the characterization fits all (tho I have a feeling Gideon's role would be in those unwritten chapters)
thank you for writing this piece.
now I probably have a little insight on how they were before the start of the series.
kudos
Kermitty chapter 39 . 2/11
I realise this is an old story, but I still wanted to tell you I absolutely loved it. It broke me a little bit halfway though, when I got attached to Nichols and Hudson and was constantly afraid they'd both die in the Boston bombing. Sort of glad only one of them did. But still sad about Hudson. Anyway, great job on the story!

Love,
Kermitty
MW3addict chapter 39 . 1/26
Wow! This story was absaloutly brilliant. Either you're an FBI agent yourself or you have done one hell of a lot of research. This is just amazing! Great job!
KoreanGal5 chapter 39 . 11/23/2014
Wow. That was amazing.
Oh but Hudson. /3
And gosh, I don't know.
This whole thing is just so ugh. 3
Guest chapter 39 . 11/11/2014
I like Nichols
The Broken Chain chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
This is in my top ten favorite Criminal Minds fictions. Just finished it, and it amazed me. Thank you!
LaCrociato chapter 39 . 10/5/2014
My heart is crying right now(TT)! Why did Hudson have to die? Oh my God! I really wasn't expecting that to happen, I thought he got transferred or retired or something, NOT DIE! Oh that is so sad...I feel so sorry for Reid, Morgan and Nichols... Just when I finally liked and approved of Hudson...
I really like this fanfiction. It was written well and the plot fit well with the actual series, I can actually imagine this happening in the series. I can easily imagine this happening when Reid joins BAU.
I love this story and the ending was bitter sweet. I'll miss Hudson, he was a good guy.
riverlover chapter 39 . 9/1/2014
This was an amazing story. I loved the way you developed the characters and made the story come to life. Thank you for writing and sharing it.
Miss Lizzy-chan chapter 39 . 7/4/2014
Really good story! I cried in the end lol. Love it, nothing better than a Criminal Mind marathon, following up with a good CM story like that :)
1,031 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »