Reviews for Eternal Changes
Book girl fan chapter 24 . 2/18
If she wasn't sure she made the right choice, I think he just convinced her.
just have to say...this was an amazing masterpiece. everything fitted just right and somehow this kind of backstory would really be fitting for the real plot of CM.
somehow I wish the writers would find this work and turn it into an episode.
I enjoyed every chapter of this. the humor, the characterization fits all (tho I have a feeling Gideon's role would be in those unwritten chapters)
thank you for writing this piece.
now I probably have a little insight on how they were before the start of the series.
kudos
Kermitty chapter 39 . 2/11
I realise this is an old story, but I still wanted to tell you I absolutely loved it. It broke me a little bit halfway though, when I got attached to Nichols and Hudson and was constantly afraid they'd both die in the Boston bombing. Sort of glad only one of them did. But still sad about Hudson. Anyway, great job on the story!

Love,
Kermitty
MW3addict chapter 39 . 1/26
Wow! This story was absaloutly brilliant. Either you're an FBI agent yourself or you have done one hell of a lot of research. This is just amazing! Great job!
KoreanGal5 chapter 39 . 11/23/2014
Wow. That was amazing.
Oh but Hudson. /3
And gosh, I don't know.
This whole thing is just so ugh. 3
Guest chapter 39 . 11/11/2014
I like Nichols
The Broken Chain chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
This is in my top ten favorite Criminal Minds fictions. Just finished it, and it amazed me. Thank you!
LaCrociato chapter 39 . 10/5/2014
My heart is crying right now(TT)! Why did Hudson have to die? Oh my God! I really wasn't expecting that to happen, I thought he got transferred or retired or something, NOT DIE! Oh that is so sad...I feel so sorry for Reid, Morgan and Nichols... Just when I finally liked and approved of Hudson...
I really like this fanfiction. It was written well and the plot fit well with the actual series, I can actually imagine this happening in the series. I can easily imagine this happening when Reid joins BAU.
I love this story and the ending was bitter sweet. I'll miss Hudson, he was a good guy.
riverlover chapter 39 . 9/1/2014
This was an amazing story. I loved the way you developed the characters and made the story come to life. Thank you for writing and sharing it.
Miss Lizzy-chan chapter 39 . 7/4/2014
Really good story! I cried in the end lol. Love it, nothing better than a Criminal Mind marathon, following up with a good CM story like that :)
kdhark chapter 39 . 7/2/2014
This is probably the best CM fic I've read. The OCs were so well developed, the cases were good, and their felt like their was a cohesive story. Definitely better than some CM episodes and published works. Thank you for sharing.
Gubefan1980 chapter 39 . 6/28/2014
This was a great story I have ck out IMDb to see if that character actually exhisted. I dont recall all the names of BAU members Of course we know Morgan was prescient, Reid's days of Dilaudid are not over thanks for great story.
Gubefan1980 chapter 38 . 6/28/2014
Bwahahshaha, baby boy just can't help himself. That was cute. Loved Derek clamping his hand over Reid's mouth. This was sad, depressing, funny, just a mixed bag of emotions. I cried reading a couple of chapters despite already knowing so much abt Spencer's young life. Sad about Hudson's situation with his fsther. Loved that Morgan came around fairly quickly. Xo
Gubefan1980 chapter 35 . 6/28/2014
Im catching up with the series in syndication, and despite the issues of the other agents, Spencer Reid's seem to be the most angst ridden and tragic of all. I can see why fans complained abt Maeve's death on the CM Facebook page. Geez give the kid a break. This is an interesting well written story I've written fan fiction based on characters from a movie but to accurately portray FBI procedure so well is amazing.
Gubefan1980 chapter 34 . 6/28/2014
This has been a heartstopping few chapters. Although I didn't see the movie, SK books are way too creepy for my tastetaste; I saw the previews and as soon as I read abt the cabin, I knew it was Misery. I saw Carrie and that was enough Stephen King for my taste. He has a seriously twisted mind. Great job. Morgan was coming around on his own, shame Hudson had to be called out a couple of times to stop being such a bully. B
1,026 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »