Reviews for Eternal Changes
kawaiibaka9 chapter 39 . 12/29/2016
HYGERUHFNJHIYEGHB THIS WAS GOOOD IT TOOK ME WEEKS TO READ BUT I FINISHED AND I FEEL ACHOMPLISHED

IM GLAD I PUT MY TIME INTO READING THIS IT WAS VERY GOOD
kawaiibaka9 chapter 25 . 12/21/2016
AAH ITS SO FUNNY BECAUSE I ALSO KNOW THE ORIGINS OF POTATO CHIPS AND HOW THEY'RE LINKED WITH FRIES XDXDXD
kawaiibaka9 chapter 14 . 12/16/2016
I havent read much of the chapter yet but I half expect reid to come behind morgan and whisper "checkmate" in his ear before "shooting" him
kawaiibaka9 chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
Oooh this is cool
I like how they're in a situation and this whole story is just a flashback within a short amount of time
keep up the great work!
BakenandEggs chapter 39 . 12/5/2016
Great story! I absolutely loved it!
smile chapter 39 . 10/5/2016
Aw! Sad that it's over, but that was a wonderful story. I really liked the ending and how it all tied together. Thanks!
smile chapter 27 . 10/4/2016
Still enjoying this story! A little slow here in the middle, but I think it's starting to pick up again! Can't wait to see Reid in the field some more.
smile chapter 5 . 10/3/2016
I'm enjoying this so much so far! I love Reid-centric fics, and this one has an amazing start. It's always great to read more about Reid's first years and integration into the BAU. The only thing that made me cringe was the reference to "Cal Tech" instead of "Caltech", but that's because I went there. Just something minor haha. Otherwise loving it! Hopefully this doesn't make me stay up too late trying to read through it all in one sitting.
tabbystardust chapter 39 . 9/28/2016
This is one of my favourite fics in this fandom. Just finished rereading it. I often find OCs boring but yours are really well written and interesting (Nichols is my fave). And I love the slowly developing Morgan/Reid friendship.
Beccissss chapter 39 . 9/24/2016
Without a doubt the best Criminal Minds story I have ever read!
Aurialis chapter 39 . 6/24/2016
This story was fascinating, great job! I love the character development in all of them and their progression from coworkers/enemies (of sorts) to friends was fantastic. :D I really like the story, thank you for writing and sharing it!
Guest chapter 39 . 6/4/2016
This is the best criminal minds fic that I have ever read. this is perfect, thank you!
kayteau chapter 39 . 5/31/2016
Really enjoyed this. Very nice character development.
sugarmonkey778 chapter 39 . 2/16/2016
Wow. Just wow. Only one word can describe this and that is Amazing. This story will actually confuse me because it is so well written that it could practically be canon! Just great job. And I know this is a few years old but I am glad that I found it. Great work!
krusha chapter 39 . 1/8/2016
This is one of the best stories I have ever read. I really liked the way plot went and the slow bonding was awesome. Thanks for sharing this wonderful work with us.
1,071 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »