Reviews for Eternal Changes
krusha chapter 39 . 1/8
This is one of the best stories I have ever read. I really liked the way plot went and the slow bonding was awesome. Thanks for sharing this wonderful work with us.
ForeverRainingFire chapter 39 . 11/11/2015
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
OneDayI'llBeAnUnicorn chapter 39 . 10/9/2015
I really like te story, but it's sad that Hudson is dead.
He was a great character and was one of my favorites.
But you're an amazing writter and I just wat to tell you
CONGRATULATIONS!
Pidokkio chapter 39 . 9/10/2015
This story was just fantastic! Great job!
Guest chapter 39 . 9/3/2015
Love that story I'm sad it's over I would have read it forever and yes those were some good characters write more please!
Guest chapter 35 . 9/2/2015
Dear god why can't you be a writer for this show I would be so happy 3
Guest chapter 17 . 9/2/2015
No idea how Hudson has the balls to talk so much crap when he as a Seasoned veteran up chucked at the suitcase bodies LOL
silent song of shadows chapter 39 . 8/29/2015
Every time I read this I'm impressed by how excellently you wove your story. I absolutely loved reading it and would definitely read any sequels you might be inspired to write.

Shadow
Guest chapter 39 . 8/10/2015
C'était une super fanfiction ;3

Je suis heureuse que Spencer ait réussi à prouver sa valeur au sein du BAU. C'est bien qu'Huston se soit rendu compte de ses erreurs et ce soit excusé auprès de Reid :)

It was a excellent fanfiction ;3

I am happy because Spencer managed to find his place in the BAU. Also, it's nice Huston realized his mistakes and he apologized to Reid :)

Sorry if I made mistakes .' I am not an English-speaker and English is not my native language. I am French :3
Village-Mystic chapter 39 . 7/19/2015
Good stuff. I don't know if you invited Nichols, but I like that you have created characters that are still alive and friends with Reid (and Morgan) outside of the constraints of what we can see the mission related episodes.
Village-Mystic chapter 38 . 7/19/2015
Very nice. Good work overall on the story. I'd give it a 9 out of 10 on a 10 point scale with 10 being the best and 1 being the lowest.
Village-Mystic chapter 36 . 7/19/2015
Good story beat.
Village-Mystic chapter 28 . 7/19/2015
I recognized the staging from "Carrie" but would have said "Horror movies" and not known well enough to say "Stephen King Novels," by the time Reid pointed it out.
Village-Mystic chapter 25 . 7/19/2015
Good bit of drama and character interactions here.
Village-Mystic chapter 24 . 7/19/2015
Very well done. Didn't realize you were going to dramatize this part of the "background" - although I could see you leading us there as a sub-plot.
1,057 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »