Reviews for Road Trip
Guest chapter 20 . 4/7/2012
I’ve read all three parts of this series the last couple of days after part one was mentioned at cmficfinders over on LJ. I really enjoyed these stories and I liked this last part best. I’m looking forward to reading the two versions of part 4 as well once they’re finished. Thanks for writing and sharing.
Bonkers4Reid chapter 20 . 9/3/2011
Yep, I'm reading this entire series late! Look for my reviews on the FRIENDSHIP side!
ZirconRose chapter 5 . 9/1/2011
Jammies? Really? Lol
Bonkers4Reid chapter 15 . 8/30/2011
Haha, loved the mistaken sexual-orientation bit! I don't read slash fics, but I have nothing against homosexuals (actually I have a gay friend who I love!), so I found that to be especially humorous.

Don't feel bad Reid, I order pretty plain sandwiches at Subway too!
Bonkers4Reid chapter 14 . 8/30/2011
Loved this part:

He figured if he could take the five painful times it took to relocate his shoulder, then he could work through the minor pain, in comparison, of using it. Who would have thought that this experience would make him realize just how strong of person he really was? He just needed to remind himself of that now and again. He was so used to being viewed as the weak one in the group. He'd kind of come to accept that role. But no more, because he wasn't that "kid" anymore. Not after everything that had happened. It was time to man up, as the saying went.
Bonkers4Reid chapter 11 . 8/24/2011
Hmm, a world with two Spencer Reids? :)
Bonkers4Reid chapter 8 . 8/23/2011
Dang, the way you write him, Reid is a pickier eater than me! lol
Bonkers4Reid chapter 6 . 8/22/2011
One of the things I love most about MGG is that he never wears matching socks... he's inspired me to do the same! :)

And yes, TG's Tweet The Feet Tuesdays are pretty crazy sometimes!
Bonkers4Reid chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
Epic moose moment! :)
Dragon Claymore chapter 14 . 6/25/2011
Not going into Manitoba :( Depending on the year they're going through Saskatchewan and Manitoba there's flooding to consider.
eggylaine chapter 20 . 6/6/2011
I might be a little late ( I usually am) but I really wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed this story. So yeah there you go. Loved it, good job!
pipinheart chapter 20 . 5/15/2011
Morgan should be more carefuly, if reid hadn't woken up he might have gotten hurt. Can't wait to hear the next one your planning...
lolyncut chapter 20 . 5/14/2011
Thanks for the road trip. These two are really like brothers-constantly arguing, yet protecting each other when the situation arises.

Also thanks for the non-slah sequel. I don't read slash, but love your writing. I would rather read male/female interactions.
pipinheart chapter 19 . 4/25/2011
This is a very fun loving chapter. Reid and Morgan joking around and I wonder what Derek has planned for Spencer...
Reidemption chapter 19 . 4/24/2011
I really want to know what Morgan has planned, considering he's after blood. I don't want to say it scares me but it's making me fucking anxious, especially since he's waiting until after leaving his mom's house so she doesn't have a fit. Is he planning on practically killing the kid or what? I can't get over how he's doing this while Reid is in a wheelchair. No matter what he does, because of that fact alone, he won't come out on top. He'll look like a monster, regardless of how good his prank is. Doesn't help that Reid is playing up the victim card, lol at him telling Derek's mom that he threw water on his face.

Reid is such a little fuck too with his "hey u said U'D get in trouble not me" thing. He's getting all evil genius on him now, and I can't say that I don't like it.

I'm sorry about your loss. I know how hard the aftermath of a passing is. .