Reviews for A Final Farewell
DeathByTorchwood chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
This was amazing! So very clever and brilliant! This fic blew me away! I absolutely love this!
zoe alice chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Well THAT was not what I expected! It was better. Weirder, too, since I'm not a Ten/Donna shipper...
notwritten chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Good story. Keep smiling. :-)
Elizabeth.M.Kelli chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
So...I realized I hadn't favorited you as an author, and so I went to do that, and decided I should go looking through the rest of your stories, and I found this one just sort of accidently and my response:

AAAAAAHHHHHH, It's SOOOO sweet!

I feel better now...
RandomMoo92 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
So cute. I nearly died of a cuteness overload :)
Toxicsnake91 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
nice lol

pretty much all i got on that one haha
Striders-Girl89 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
This was really sweet!

I love Wilf too! The ending to The End of Time left me reeling for weeks. But this was a nice touch and I really enjoyed it!
domina tempore chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
This is absolutely beautiful. I've never seen anything quite like this, and I certainly never would have imagined... But it's wonderful, just brilliant. I love the idea that he would do this for her, this way; give a little piece of himself to her forever. Beautiful.
Aietradaea chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Heeyy, this is cool!

Nice writing. :)
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
HOLY-!

YOU. JUST. BLEW. MY. MIND.

I mean, there are a lot of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey, totally twistedly awesome Doctor-and-Donna fics, some sweet, some bitter, some bittersweet, and every shade in between, but THIS is so wildly different and so insanely wonderful, I can't even comprehend it all yet. The idea that SHAUN could be... wow. No lies, that's just utterly brilliant. Exactly the kind of tremendous parting gift Donna deserves for her time making New Who infinitely more awesome than it was before.