Reviews for Fragments: A Man Walks Into A Bar
GibbsRules chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
WOW!... that was such a powerfully emotive tag to a great episode!... and yes, you had me crying again!. Loved the conversation between Gibbs and Tony in the basement ... your characterisation was spot on as always! ... and it brought out the depth and strength of their relationship. Your Gibbs wasn't OOC ... granted, in the show he doesn't always feel the need to talk and he and Tony can usually hold a conversation without words simply by transferring their thoughts! ... but in this case, Gibbs needed to get his point across to Tony and it was done wonderfully. I love the basement scenes between our guys and wish they'd done one on the show for this episode. What more can i say but ... awesome!. Thanks for sharing such a great story with us! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
i loved this episode and its tribute to Kate.

I wish the show was more like this though and showed how the death effected them more. Especially Tony and Gibbs since they knew and worked with Kate the longest.
Kermitty chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I sure as heck would have liked to see something like this on the show. I always want them to write a good basement scene into the show, but until they do, I'll have to resort to brilliantly written fics like this one to make up for it!

Love,

Kermitty
nancy k. nkwhimseycornergmai chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
to Kate. I miss her almost as much as Gibbs and Tony. Thanks for this tag.

That episode was the only one to make me weep since the awful rooftop

ending. It was beautifully and thoughtfully written, true to character and

needed to be read.
guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
lovely! thank you so much for writing this!
gibblette chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I'm so glad you love to dabble in the "guarded heart" to "guarded heart" because it's exactly the kind of thing I like to read and you do it so beautifully. I'm such a sucker for character studies and stories of the Gibbs and Tony friendship interractions - especially those of the introspective variety held in the basement and so full of wisdom and comfort and bonding. We get to see so little of it on the show. I'm glad to have you you feed my fix. This ep served to reiterate and underline yet again how much I miss Kate and the Kate/Tony sibling ship. Your tag was a nice culmination.
Danielle chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
WOW. That was fantastic. Great job! Keep it up!
302pilot chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
"You are the finest agent I've ever worked with, bar none."

You made me cry. Don't do that again. ;)

Actually, you can do that all you want. I love your writing-you have an incredible gift of capturing their voices. and this was one of your very best pieces. This scene SOOOO needed to be in the episode. It reads like it was-flawlessly adding to a great episode things that needed to be said. Loved it. Thanks for sharing.

CB
vanishingp2000 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Wonderfully written and in character as always. I really enjoy these Fragments, many thanks, VP.
sterno chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
WOW! THANKS FOR THE REALLY GOOD ENDING TO A GOOD EPISODE. LOVED THAT IT ENDED UP BEING KATE'S SISTER AND THAT SHE GOT CLOSURE ALONG WITH GIBBS AND TONY...SO WELL WRITTEN AND ACTED AND YOUR STORY FINISHES IT PERFECTLY.. HOPEFULLY TONY AND GIBBS FIND A WOMAN TO MAKE THEM HAPPY AND TONY GETS THE KIDS TO MAKE HIM THE GOOD DAD HE COULD BE AND GIBBS A GRANDAD! THANKS FOR WRITING AND POSTING IT!
newgal chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Great job
aredhela82 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Great story! Thank you for sharing :)
Kesterpan chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Great tag to a wonderful episode! This is exactly the sort of conversation I wish we'd see on the show! Beautifully done!
mlmccrayx2 chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
That was beautiful, well written and insightful. I am very grateful for being given the priviledge of reading it. xo
Fiction Ghost Writer chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Aww, this should have been at the end of that episode!