Reviews for Kaikua'ana
MsGingerMoose chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I really enjoyed this. I like how despite the fact it was mostly dialogue I still a feel for their expressions and mannerisms. You write Steve and Danny very well :)
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
very nice
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
sweet story...the end gave me a chuckle. :)
star trek nutcase chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
The best take I've read on the missing scene. You expressed it so well by following the whole you don't choose your family, and "I trust you because you deserve it, not because I feel like I have to". "So" true and poignant. Super job.
chril1 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
You write so well, I love everything you do. I love how you captured the relationship between the two, it was perfect :)
francis2 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
I love this. Steve isn't good at the talking thing, but he makes an effort and they understand each other.
302pilot chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Nice tag to a great episode. Loved the orange juice and the conversation was very real. I can see Danny not wanting to talk about it and I can see him feeling totally let down. Thanks for sharing-enjoyed it!

CB
Synbou chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I'm glad you decided to write the piece. It was very nice. Loved the ending.
pixiegold chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Very nice ending. I really wish the writers of H50 had done something like this for Monday's ep. Well, if they put in everything we wanted there would be no fanfiction right? LOL
mjels chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
love it very good
jodm chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Love this story-it would have been a good ending for the episode!
CMHowe chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
OJ is funny. And the alcohol and explosives comment. I like Danno better too.

Thanks for the alternate ending.
Dannos Doll chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Can never have too many stories about this episode. I think that your story could very well fit into Monday's episode. You have captured the Danno/McGarrett dynamic in your words.
Merl Laurence chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Fantastic and realistic dialogue. Steve "choosing" his family is a great touch. And poor Danno, so loyal to his family. This was such a great read.
AZGirl chapter 1 . 2/23/2011