Reviews for Say Goodbye
Mythical-Canadian chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Omg i love it, im drowning in tears.. it was good
asms2 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I stumbled apon this story today, and wow! This made me tear up. The pain was so vivid and I could just feel the agony each of the boys was going through. Excellent job!
StefanieSchmidt9 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
OMBTR I LOVE IT! 3
allisonkatep chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
So I'm re-reading some of your stories (because they're that amazing.) and I came across this one. Even though I've read it, it didn't fail to make me sob. This is so horrible. It really really is. But I love it so much. I honestly can't get over how amazing you are at writing. Write a book or something. Ha, seriously.
isxbelv chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
That was beautiful. I'm crying, and the way you write emotion really, really hit me. The friendship you portrayed through James' eyes was amazing. Awesome work!
Barbed Wire Halo chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
It's nothing like I expected and that just makes me love it more. You did a great job
CelestialSonata7 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Oh my gosh That was so sad! Like the song didn't make me sad enough everytime I listened to it, but now this story will pop into my head everytime it's played and I'll just cry all over again and no one will know why! XD Sooo sad!
color my world bright chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Oh my god.

That was beautiful. And I'm not afraid to say that it made me cry, because I did cry.

Amazing job.
Noelle Lane chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I'm going to admit that the last time I cried was when my brother died.. But this just hit me on a whole other level. My brother used to be in the Army, and that was how he died. Thank you for writing such a powerful story, it left me with tearstained cheeks, but they're tears of pride. There are few good stories about the members of Big Time Rush being in the Army, and you just proved to exceed it.
CandySmile chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Oh my God... I don't even know what to say. This is so touching and-*Breaks down sobbing* It was just so emotional! I almost NEVER cry while reading Fanfiction! And yet I did... This story, as well as all of your others was sweet, heartfelt, and beautifully written. My heart is hurting... You are sincerely one the Angst-Masters, no doubt. Amazing writing! :)

Peace Out.

-CandySmile- _
Twisted Illusions chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Awww that was soo sad I seriously cried :'( It's crazy 'cause I read it today (7-16) Which happened to be James' birthday in real life. So so sad! Sooo happy this didn't really happen! LOL
AbbyMasrai chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
You are so UNBELIEVABLY CRUEL! And yet at the same time, unbelievably brilliant! I don't know whether to strangle you for putting us through this emotional turmoil, or congratulate you for writing something so beautiful and touching.

Can I confess something? I wasn't lying when I said I had been lurking around fanfiction during my departure. Most of it was to read your work. And I read this back in March. And I have to confess something else...when you wrote how they sat by the "shores of their childhood pond", it inspired the first line of a poem I wrote. It probably is the line that set the entire mood for the poem. So, I thank you for that...because writing that poem helped me cope with some of the things I was going through.

So, thank you. You are just wonderful and you deserve all the success you have on this site and even more out in the real world!
Milkamoo97 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
This was great! It is one of the first fanfiction stories to make me cry hehe but it was fantastic! :D
homine chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I SERIOUSLY CRIED when that bomb dropped down on James and Mark... tears were falling down my face and now my heart HURTSso BAD. This was SO BEAUTIFULLY written and... I'm SPEECHLESS. I'm not sure what to say. I'm proud of James for doing what he did and I was SO HAPPY when I saw Logan was a medic. :') NEVER STOP writing such ANGSTY things! KEEP UP THE INCREDIBLY AMAZINGLY ANGSTY and SUPERBLY FANTASTICALLY BRILLIANT WORK!
oooooooooooooooohooooooooooooo chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
It's like you ripped my heart out, threw it on the ground, fed it to a lion and then ripped my heart out of the lion's mouth and put it back in.

:'( this was really amazing. If I had written it, I- I don't think I could have! I would be bawling so much i would be able to give water to the people in Africa without water!

But in the WAAAAAAY back of my head, i was thinking this :

":o JAMES! YOUR HAIR AND YOUR FACE!"