Reviews for The NoLife Queen
Sarah Victoria Cullen chapter 15 . 6/1/2011
I LOVED IT! THE WHOLE DAMN THING...now I just have to wait to find out what happens next. heheheh...hopefully Mr. Sparkles will get his head ripped off and shoved up his ass. Now that would be worth seeing, er, reading? lol and...OOH POPTARTS! MUST HAVE THE POPTARTS! *runs after the poptarts as her inner self watches with worried eyes*
Gilgamesh The King of Heroes chapter 15 . 6/1/2011
Excellent it looks like its coming to a head. I wonder will the king choose correctly? Just in case he doesn't

* a large number Sparkle hating ninjas all leap at Edward with sword drawn and yelling things in japanese*
Epidot chapter 15 . 5/31/2011
That was so exciting that I'm shaking with anticipation. I do believe this is the longest chapter you've written in a very long time. I'd nearly, but not fully, forgotten how easy it is to loose the track of time whilst reading this.

Good job.

~Epidot
shadowanime1 chapter 15 . 5/31/2011
i'll be waiting for the next one :), nicely done.
Rosegurl1 chapter 15 . 5/31/2011
I still love this story to death. You have talent of making the characters real as possible. I will be rereading this after I do this, to chach what I miss. I really want Mr. Sparkly pants to get his due.
Lion in the Land chapter 15 . 5/31/2011
That Psalm makes the perfect title for this chapter!

So, mystery and love produce a “cocktail no man can resist” eh? Thanks for the tip. ;) It was actually rather cute to picture Vladdy having trouble sleeping. Sly reference to the American undead not requiring any.

This chapter stuck close to the Bible story, but your embellishments made it much more fun than just a retell. For example: “And the scribe followed a link in his handheld.” CMU! And Integra’s reaction to Edward coming to get her was pretty funny. Especially when she was so put out that her execution would be on her day off. “It just figured.”

Loved this description: “suddenly the pleased grin plastered across Edward's face morphed into a dumb look of utter disbelief.” I could just picture it.

“what sort of sense would it make for a Christian co-conspirator to expose a Christian plot?” That don’t make NO kind of sense. It’s necessary to make the king somewhat oblivious in order to mimic the story of Esther, but it does stretch Alucard almost to OCness for him to not have known certain details (like Integra being a big Christian). But you’ve done a nice job of minimizing the need for any suspension of disbelief.

It might be good to add in an indication of Edward at the beginning of the feast scene. He sort of comes out of nowhere (even though we knew he’d be there). Oh, but when he does enter in, he’s great! Quite crafty in his responses – had me half believing them. I think my favorite part of this chapter was the spin you put on it at the end-having the king conflicted over who, of the two people he trusted most, to believe. Because even though the Biblical king more immediately turned on Haman, the duplicity of his advisor must’ve been very difficult for him to accept – which is probably why he took a walk.

Do I get egg points even if I Googled? Because, I mean, I had to at least recognize it as Googleworthy, right? Mickey Smith - Dr. Who. (But other than Dommer, no idea who any of the conspirators’ names are in reference to. :/ ) Get your calculator out now - “black pearl” ;D, double Even Stills (yahoo!) and another "As you wish.”

Can't believe how close this is to the end! Oh, and after all the lovey dovey in this chapter, that other "hurdle" you're talking about better have a little something to do with a satin-lined coffin, if ya know what I'm sayin' ;P

-Lila
Alastor Vega chapter 15 . 5/31/2011
When Vlad called in his Scribe I imagine an old dude writing on a stone tablet. Not on a Digital handled. lol. I never know how far the tech is for this setting.

And those those two guys who wanted to assassinate Vlad, were those Serial Killers? Because I saw Jeffry Dommer and I was wondering.

And I also caught the DC reference of Speedy himself. And even though I know this was mostly a fun shout-out, it makes me wonder if other DC character are in the "Vlad Rules" universe. Becus ewe all know how the Americans can use that Kryptonian Solor Powered blood to beat those vampires.

"And you," the King continued, turning back to Edward. "You shall take these things and find the Gate Keeper Integra Hellsing. You shall place my robe upon her, help her mount my battle steed, and you shall lead her through every one of the city's main streets proclaiming loudly that this what is to be done unto those the King favors and seeks to honor."

Funniest thing ever. I just love the dumb look Eddy mihgt of made when he heard that.

And I have to say this has to be the most caring Alucard I read to Seras from you. Not that I'm complaining. Despite how Alucard feels, THe Almighty still has a powerful influence ont he No Life King.

Great job and have a nice day.
lilKCsunshine chapter 15 . 5/31/2011
Hello there- I just finished reading your last chapter and I must say I really enjoy your re-telling of this particular story. Wonderful reading. I especially love the Edward bashing but that is neither here nor there. :-)

I just have one more thing...Jeffrey Dommer? Really? LOL!
naru894 chapter 15 . 5/31/2011
yay! a chapter!

waaaTT a cliffty-...-

Yay! sparkly vampire is getting his due!

noooo the story is nearing the end!

yay! epilogue is coming...

(i could continue but i need to do some homework sooo... Good night )
King of the Fallen chapter 15 . 5/31/2011
Oh this just keeps getting better and better. You have created another great chapter. I absolutely love the drama. Please update whenever you can, ja ne.
The Layman chapter 15 . 5/31/2011
Well, the public humiliation is a start, but not quite enough. I'll be counting the seconds 'till you get to the actual punishment.

(and I'm no biblical scholar, but I'd say Ester's second postponment was simply due to nerves. If my memory seves, she wasn't much older than Seras, right?)
Moonlight and Mischief chapter 14 . 5/30/2011
Mmm, I really really liked that. I liked the description and aura of her going as savior, warrior and martyr, whichever is required of her. I also liked her practicality in second guessing her own decision. And that she fainted on the doorstep (so typical of anytime you try to make a grand gesture).

I loved Alucard. Just...all of it.

Mr. Sparklefairy was highly amusing in his thinking. He and Rosalie are still creepy and I have these subtle visions of her just waiting to take his head off. (Actually, she rather reminds me of that chick from Chronicles of Riddick).

I look forward to more. _

Til next time!
naru894 chapter 14 . 5/29/2011
TT i am soo hooked cx really interesting story
naru894 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
interesting...
xxyangxx2006 chapter 13 . 5/28/2011
Sorry for not reviewing on the other chapter but I know just got to sit and read this one and the one previous. Great job by the way and I have to say that Edward is wonderfully evil. Integra too is wonderful in how you portray her in this. Great job and can't wait to se what Seras will do!
418 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »