Reviews for The NoLife Queen
lilKCsunshine chapter 15 . 5/31/2011
Hello there- I just finished reading your last chapter and I must say I really enjoy your re-telling of this particular story. Wonderful reading. I especially love the Edward bashing but that is neither here nor there. :-)

I just have one more thing...Jeffrey Dommer? Really? LOL!
naru894 chapter 15 . 5/31/2011
yay! a chapter!

waaaTT a cliffty-...-

Yay! sparkly vampire is getting his due!

noooo the story is nearing the end!

yay! epilogue is coming...

(i could continue but i need to do some homework sooo... Good night )
King of the Fallen chapter 15 . 5/31/2011
Oh this just keeps getting better and better. You have created another great chapter. I absolutely love the drama. Please update whenever you can, ja ne.
The Layman chapter 15 . 5/31/2011
Well, the public humiliation is a start, but not quite enough. I'll be counting the seconds 'till you get to the actual punishment.

(and I'm no biblical scholar, but I'd say Ester's second postponment was simply due to nerves. If my memory seves, she wasn't much older than Seras, right?)
Moonlight and Mischief chapter 14 . 5/30/2011
Mmm, I really really liked that. I liked the description and aura of her going as savior, warrior and martyr, whichever is required of her. I also liked her practicality in second guessing her own decision. And that she fainted on the doorstep (so typical of anytime you try to make a grand gesture).

I loved Alucard. Just...all of it.

Mr. Sparklefairy was highly amusing in his thinking. He and Rosalie are still creepy and I have these subtle visions of her just waiting to take his head off. (Actually, she rather reminds me of that chick from Chronicles of Riddick).

I look forward to more. _

Til next time!
naru894 chapter 14 . 5/29/2011
TT i am soo hooked cx really interesting story
naru894 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
xxyangxx2006 chapter 13 . 5/28/2011
Sorry for not reviewing on the other chapter but I know just got to sit and read this one and the one previous. Great job by the way and I have to say that Edward is wonderfully evil. Integra too is wonderful in how you portray her in this. Great job and can't wait to se what Seras will do!
USWeasilgirl chapter 14 . 5/26/2011
twilight bastards need to flippin die!
Larisa chapter 14 . 5/26/2011
O, my...

I'm really worried, you know :(

This chapter is very intense, and I hope Seras will succeed in her actions...

I had real fun reading about the King's phrasings of Seras' position ;)

Thank you for updating!

P.S. Mr. Sparkles, DIE!
The Fallen One chapter 14 . 5/26/2011
Edward? Rosalie? Him "sparkling" in the sunlight? It sounds like we're getting into Twilight territory here. Was that intentional? XP

As for the chappy, I'm ecstatic. Everything is just so well worded and I'm both excited for the next chapter and dreading the tension. I hope Integra and Seras make it out okay. :(
The Fallen One chapter 11 . 5/26/2011
God damz. O_o I guess being in the position of a queen doesn't entail courtship and the like where Vlad's from. I'm surprised he didn't give her more time to think it over, but I'm even more surprised she went through with it souly out of mistrust of Edward. I have a feeling there's some fine print in there somewhere, though.

Anyway, this was awesomesauce. :D Can't wait to see what else happens.
Owl Whisperer chapter 14 . 5/25/2011
Ooh, yes, I very much like the new text surrounding the king's rush to his queen. You always have to take things up a notch, don't you? The paragraph when he first sees her is wonderful - love how you recap the growth in his feelings for her. The irony of her in her finery, lying on the stone floor...and the way he blames himself for it, it's beautiful.

The addition of the sentences regarding his thoughts on the war was genius! At once it explains his preoccupation for the last month (when he hadn't called on Seras) and shows that she's important enough for him to cast that all aside.

"one bride in a palace filled with them" Brilliant. :D You really shouldn't thank this Lila person - what she suggested was nothing compared to what you've crafted here.

Marvelous chapter.
OiseauLune -Moon Bird chapter 14 . 5/25/2011
I love your fics and this one is awsome! Thank you so much for updating it! I can't wait to read the suite!
The Layman chapter 14 . 5/25/2011
Whoa there boy! Any more detailed and you'll change the rating of this story!

But seriously, it was a good chapter. I can't wait for the dinner to get here; Seras, Alucard, and a faery sounds like a ripsnorting good time.
411 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »