Reviews for The NoLife Queen
The Night Whisperer chapter 7 . 1/1
Edward is such an asshole! I feel like beating the crap out of him after what he did to Integra. I swear if he keeps this up I'm going to shoot his ass down *aims Seras's Harkconnen directly at said area* Lol :) Well, you get the point. Aside from my hatred towards the man I also liked the last scene with Seras. Awww, poor Police Girl :( I hope she gets past her fear drinking soon.
The Night Whisperer chapter 6 . 1/1
Damn! Seras smacked the freak out of Vlad but he deserved it after what he tried to pull. I'm proud of her because she needed to be firm with him and make it clear that no means no. Thankfully, Vlad let it go and allowed most of her freedom. However, that's probably not the last time she'll ever see him again since he seems to like her so much.
The Night Whisperer chapter 5 . 1/1
Well, Integra is as strong-willed as ever. I loved how she stood her ground against that prick, Edward, and didn't let him walk all over her. However, I feel like at some point she'll regret it because I know Edward isn't going to let her behavior pass without swift retribution. Btw was that another jab at Twilight? Lol :) I myself love the fandom but even I like to fun of it from time to time; more towards the movies than the books, of course.
The Night Whisperer chapter 4 . 1/1
Wow! I love your rendition of how Alucard ... ahem Vlad and Seras meet. You managed to keep them perfectly in character, while expanding them in ways we never would've imagined. I can definitely see their first meeting turning out this way given the circumstances. Btw I found the part where Vlad turned Seras very romantic. I couldn't stop gushing over that scene and now it's because of you that I'm further obsessed with this pairing. Lol :) I'm just kidding but seriously though you do such a wonderful job of writing those two.
The Night Whisperer chapter 3 . 1/1
Oh, God I feel so bad for Jack and Seras right now but mostly the former because I really liked the guy. I was sad to see him go and even sadder when she had to put him out of his misery. *bows head* May he rest in peace. Seras better be careful going after that rogue vampire, otherwise she'll end up joining Jack and I don't think he'll be too happy about that. Lol :)
The Night Whisperer chapter 2 . 1/1
Yeah, that probably wasn't the best decision for Vlad to make, especially since he was drunk at the time. But at least now he has the chance to find someone even better than Lucy, like a certain Police Girl. Lol :) Btw I loved the scene where Jack and Seras intercepted the Valentine brothers. It felt very real and I actually started to get worried because they're dealing with two, possibly hostile, vampires. So it's imperative that they handle the situation very delicately. But then I was relieved to see that it was all a false alarm once the brothers explained the matter to them.
The Night Whisperer chapter 1 . 1/1
Well, the premise of the story seems very interesting and shows a lot of originality, which is a good thing because some AxS stories can be redundant and lack creativity. The relationship you established between Integra and Seras was quite sweet. In the OVAs they always did have a wonderful bond that was a cross between sisterly and motherly. Although, Integra did act more motherly towards her. So it makes sense that you would instill her with the responsibility of raising Seras. That's something I've always wished someone would do in the show because it broke my heart to see her grow up in such isolation.
MidnightRose2000 chapter 18 . 11/2/2014
Did you base that story on the Proud King from the old Testament (Esther 1:1 - 8; 2:5-7)
Shinkicker chapter 18 . 5/28/2014
Awesome story, thanks for posting.
Lficze chapter 18 . 9/23/2013
This was very interesting to read, very original too. I like your approach. Thank you for your effort.
ayelen rock chapter 6 . 8/25/2013
me gusta
Spacegirl666 chapter 6 . 6/27/2013
The storry is very interesting,you have you used the name Edward from the twilight saga or...?I would like to know if you writed more storys,if you did tell me please. :-)
AjaxVibe chapter 18 . 6/13/2013
That was a wonderful story.
AjaxVibe chapter 17 . 6/13/2013
Man everyone showed up to that party. Kind of sad that you skipped over the battle though.
AjaxVibe chapter 16 . 6/13/2013
It wasn't surprising but it didn't take away from the magic of the story.
411 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »