Reviews for The NoLife Queen
The Night Whisperer chapter 14 . 1/2/2015
That was just the sweetest and most beautiful moment between Vlad and Seras. I loved how you had him rush to Seras when she collapsed and be so gentle with her. Honestly, when I saw that I just couldn't resist fawning over them. I also adored the part where he's practically giving everyone a declaration of his love for her and pauses mid-speech to snap at the stenographer to type everything up. Lmfao XD Only Vlad would want to document this momentous occasion.
The Night Whisperer chapter 13 . 1/2/2015
Damn, Integra must be pretty desperate if she's willing to cry and beg the lord for salvation. If she does that's when you know you're fucked. Big time. I really hope Seras finds a way to appeal to the king and make him see reason. Oh, and when she succeeds that Edward is punished to the full extent of the law ... or to the extent of Vlad's wicked imagination, whichever comes first. Lol :)
The Night Whisperer chapter 12 . 1/2/2015
Awww, poor Seras. *pulls her into a hug and pats her head* Vlad didn't have to be so mean to her! I mean I know why he did it, but still that's no excuse for lashing out at someone who only had the best of intentions. He better find a way to make it up to her and soon.
The Night Whisperer chapter 11 . 1/2/2015
Cool, Seras is now a No-Life-Queen and ready to rule by Vlad's side. Although, I can't help but wonder how that will turn out. I mean with their views on politics being awfully different from each other it makes me question how they plan on ruling their kingdom. Hopefully, their views won't clash too much and they're able to find a common ground.
The Night Whisperer chapter 10 . 1/2/2015
I loved Seras and Jayne's interactions in this chapter, especially when he teased her about having an "affair" with the king. Lmao XD That one got me so bad! It looks like other people are picking up on those vibes as well. Anyway, I'm glad they reached an understanding and were able to take down Zorin.
The Night Whisperer chapter 9 . 1/2/2015
I'm so glad Seras and Integra are reunited. I really missed seeing those two together because they always leave me with a huge smile on my face. You really have a knack for writing their characters and upholding the bond they share. It's almost as if you know them personally. Do you? Lol :) Just kidding.
The Night Whisperer chapter 8 . 1/1/2015
That scheming little prick better watch himself because if anyone finds out what he's planning Vlad will impale his sparkly ass. That's for damn sure. Btw I enjoyed the scene between Vlad and Seras. I thought it was very sweet of him to show concern and try to help Seras through her drinking problem.
The Night Whisperer chapter 7 . 1/1/2015
Edward is such an asshole! I feel like beating the crap out of him after what he did to Integra. I swear if he keeps this up I'm going to shoot his ass down *aims Seras's Harkconnen directly at said area* Lol :) Well, you get the point. Aside from my hatred towards the man I also liked the last scene with Seras. Awww, poor Police Girl :( I hope she gets past her fear drinking soon.
The Night Whisperer chapter 6 . 1/1/2015
Damn! Seras smacked the freak out of Vlad but he deserved it after what he tried to pull. I'm proud of her because she needed to be firm with him and make it clear that no means no. Thankfully, Vlad let it go and allowed most of her freedom. However, that's probably not the last time she'll ever see him again since he seems to like her so much.
The Night Whisperer chapter 5 . 1/1/2015
Well, Integra is as strong-willed as ever. I loved how she stood her ground against that prick, Edward, and didn't let him walk all over her. However, I feel like at some point she'll regret it because I know Edward isn't going to let her behavior pass without swift retribution. Btw was that another jab at Twilight? Lol :) I myself love the fandom but even I like to fun of it from time to time; more towards the movies than the books, of course.
The Night Whisperer chapter 4 . 1/1/2015
Wow! I love your rendition of how Alucard ... ahem Vlad and Seras meet. You managed to keep them perfectly in character, while expanding them in ways we never would've imagined. I can definitely see their first meeting turning out this way given the circumstances. Btw I found the part where Vlad turned Seras very romantic. I couldn't stop gushing over that scene and now it's because of you that I'm further obsessed with this pairing. Lol :) I'm just kidding but seriously though you do such a wonderful job of writing those two.
The Night Whisperer chapter 3 . 1/1/2015
Oh, God I feel so bad for Jack and Seras right now but mostly the former because I really liked the guy. I was sad to see him go and even sadder when she had to put him out of his misery. *bows head* May he rest in peace. Seras better be careful going after that rogue vampire, otherwise she'll end up joining Jack and I don't think he'll be too happy about that. Lol :)
The Night Whisperer chapter 2 . 1/1/2015
Yeah, that probably wasn't the best decision for Vlad to make, especially since he was drunk at the time. But at least now he has the chance to find someone even better than Lucy, like a certain Police Girl. Lol :) Btw I loved the scene where Jack and Seras intercepted the Valentine brothers. It felt very real and I actually started to get worried because they're dealing with two, possibly hostile, vampires. So it's imperative that they handle the situation very delicately. But then I was relieved to see that it was all a false alarm once the brothers explained the matter to them.
The Night Whisperer chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
Well, the premise of the story seems very interesting and shows a lot of originality, which is a good thing because some AxS stories can be redundant and lack creativity. The relationship you established between Integra and Seras was quite sweet. In the OVAs they always did have a wonderful bond that was a cross between sisterly and motherly. Although, Integra did act more motherly towards her. So it makes sense that you would instill her with the responsibility of raising Seras. That's something I've always wished someone would do in the show because it broke my heart to see her grow up in such isolation.
MidnightRose2000 chapter 18 . 11/2/2014
Did you base that story on the Proud King from the old Testament (Esther 1:1 - 8; 2:5-7)
418 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »