Reviews for The NoLife Queen
USWeasilgirl chapter 4 . 3/16/2011
cant wait for the next chapter !
Christine chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
Oh I see, maybe I should go and read all the Dracula books soon _ it's definitely interesting to me now. I've liked this story from the beginning lol all of it _ it flows really well and you give every scene a reason of why it happened. It doesn't jump unlike some of the other ones I've read where both just met and then they became all lovey-dovey all of sudden. The characters' personalities also stick to the anime which I like ) it's gets interesting now that she has been turned. I can't wait to see how she will react _ oh and how integra will react _ update when you can, but please don't rush D thank you for this update! _
Lion in the Land chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
Ah ha ha ha, methinks I detect the beloved bard in your titles, yes? This chapter is worthy of his words for a title. It was splendid - did the words just flow this time, or what?

This was beautiful: "she drowned this small voice out with anger, with loss, with grief." So much emotion packed into so few words. *sigh*

An interesting twist on this Old Testament story is the use of Christians as the chosen people. I very much like this reminder of Seras being an outsider in this land: 'Yet the Lord has seen fit to place us under them, so our duty to Him compels us to serve them to the best of our abilities, save where His own word demands otherwise.'

"a wolf in shepherd's clothing." Nicely done.

Oh, and this looked eerily familiar: "You must be either very brave... or very foolish. I suspect a little of both." ;P

The set up for Seras' turning was overall the same old from canon, but *even still* I loved the new twists with the swarm of bats carrying her off and tying in of the invitation. And...well, I guess you really are just a wonderful writer, because I thought I'd be bored w/ another retell, but I wasn't. You had my heart beating just a little faster as I felt the intensity of the moment.

You revealed a lot about Vlad's character when he wasn't willing to break his law for his own sake. Sure, he bent the hell out of it, but without that loophole of the invitation, he would have let her die.

Walter! Ah, I see him you name as a eunuch while I believe in earlier chapters they got to be servants.

Okay, so probably not the most cohesive review, but these were my thoughts as I went through. Great, wonderful chapter. Thanks for the update.

-Lila
Evanescently chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
OOHH! I can't wait for the next chapter! I can't wait to see what Integra does. Hahahahaha...the look on her face...oh, I can see it now. I also pray that there's hope for poor little Seras in her journey of being a soon-to-be fledgling/bride. I can't wait to see Vlad be amused by her many diferent qualities. She's definitely not full of hot air, and will give him the challenge that he's been waiting for :D

YAY
King of the Fallen chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
Nice. Dude an awesome chapter. Please update soon, ja ne.
xxyangxx2006 chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
I thought that was quite a good way for Seras to be turned. Also Vlad seemed to be stretching his own law, but it was still good. Great job and can't wait for the next one! w
Alastor Vega chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
Actually surprise that lad didnt outright banned Religion, considering his feelings on God.

Was it ever mention in the series if Seras was Christian? I think Integra was Protestant.

Every new chapter gives very interesting rules that Vlad set up after conquering most of teh world. Actually having permission to feast on human. This story is really giving me a whole different idea of a Ruling Vlad.

I wonder how Seras going to react once she wakes up? I know she going to be all confuse.

Great job and have a nice day.
VladTheImpaler413 chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
Another fangtastic chapter! Wonderfully written from beginning to end!

To rest these weary bones,

SadandLonelyOne
eyes of sin chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
i soooo cant wait for the next chapter, please please please continue, this chapter makes me itch for more! aaargh
DruggyBunny chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
O_O more more more!
Rosegurl1 chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
I like this twist to the story of how Seras becomes a vampire. I like that she get shot by the ghouls and not Alucard, which is different from canon. That is a good idea to use the card which the brother's has given her.

You still have them in character the whole time. It is also not bad that I also listening to this with the song Black Velvet, which fits oddly. Keep up the good work I want to read more.
blizz chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
that was fascinating! You definetly got alucard,and seras's personalitys right! I do hope to see more chaphters in the near future! It would be an honor to read them. Thx! :3 -Blizz

p.s: I am a writer as well...and the way you drew me into the story...was wonderful! You certainly do have what it takes to be perhaps an author one day! no lies! thank you.
Archer8 chapter 3 . 3/13/2011
lol..."ghoulification"
xxyangxx2006 chapter 3 . 3/11/2011
Hm... I wonder how it's going to go this time. Will she once again get another shot threw the heart? Whatever it may be though I'm glad you put up another chapter of this adn also that it was an intersting insight into the mind of Dracula for a tad bit. Great job all in all and keep it up w
Without Reprieve chapter 3 . 3/11/2011
Hmm, not too sure what to think of this chappy. For one, I like how restless Vlad is, all things considered. But the second half is beginning to sound too much like the anime/manga. Hmm...

Oh well, I guess we'll just have to see how all this plays out. You're still a good writer. :)
419 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 .. Last Next »