Reviews for The NoLife Queen
Sarah Victoria Cullen chapter 3 . 3/8/2011
Ooh! Interesting (I'll have to read chapter one...forgot to do that, -nervous laugh- don't kill me! Well, that is all for now, but I am loving what I'm reading!
Shadow Blackheart chapter 3 . 3/8/2011
Okay, I'm hooked. This is already turning out to be one amazing story, Alucard and Seras' characters are spot on, and the plot is very interesting. I can't wait for the next chapter. :)
The Layman chapter 3 . 3/8/2011
Oh, and that's NOT a Scriptural referance? (The title I mean...)

But anyways, since this is oblviously a two part chapter I'll hold off reviewing until then. I will say however that I'm working on my own retelling of a Biblical tale. (It's the story of David and Goliath with Bleach characters.)
Rosegurl1 chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
This chapter is too short. But I like that you keep thoughts of Alucard and Seras in the piece. Poor Seras that she have to shot her friend. -hugs Seras-

I cannot wait for the next chapter, and how you will twist it. Keep up the good work.
Christine chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
Omg I can't wait for them to meet _ although I didn't like him sleeping with other women. meh he is the no life king he can do whatever the hell he wants ) update soon
Lion in the Land chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
Nice, introspective chapter here. I like delving into the state of each party's psyche just before they meet up. So far this looks like a set up for Seras' classic Hellsing transformation w/ a twist - and I'm hoping its more than a slight twist in this case. Because the story's premise is SO different, it'd seem a shame to do a simple retelling.

So Alucard became bored w/ the little sluts, eh? Nice to see, and I suppose HE would - unlike the canon king who went on to call for a second slew of girls. Glutton.

"Nothing but the evidence of a well run and stable society." – Oh the horror. :P Poor Vladdy. He was on his way to being a bit of a drama-king, but he veered just in time, and you did a nice job getting across his desire for, not more, but different. (Side note: I can see why Lucy was his queen before - she probably gave him the constant challenge he desired)

(One teensy grammatical thing - questioning statements, such as those beginning w/ "perhaps" and "maybe," are actually statements not questions, and so in prose should end w/ a period not a question mark. Perhaps you knew this already. Maybe you didn't. (See? ;P))

"Said bat grinned, the action looking very out of place - and more than a little creepy" Heehee. :D

-Lila
Epidot chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
I am sorry to say that this was way too short. It is a bit cruel to tease us with another cliff-hanger, and to end it so suddenly...it is enough to bring tears to my eye.
eyes of sin chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
this is sooooooo exciting, i cant wait til the next chapter, I JUST ABSOLUTELY LOVE! your ideas for seras and alucard fanfictions!
VladTheImpaler413 chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
Update faster! I can't wait to see what happens!
mina chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
yay! new story it was about time your storys are best ever what i have ever readed. keep it going where you are best.
Larisa chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
Oh, I'm delighted to see the next chapter so soon! (I read your 'Knowing Normal', so I didn't set my hopes that high :) )

Actually I was uncertain after the previous chapter, how the paths of Alucard and Seras might cross (I doubted that Seras'd take an invitation, somehow), and I'm excited now to realize your idea! ;)

It came to my mind, that even without the ball incident, the old Queen might have lost the King's favour by now, in peacetime...

I like the King's part of the chapter :) It's glorious! I got more hints on the Alucard's personality and what it could be without his imprisonent by Hellsing. I find these similarities and differences to be quite interesting and believable.

Seras' part revealed her exactly as I got to know and love her :) Adorable!

I can't wait to read what's next... :)

(I'm curious about further Integra's cameo as Mordecai as well :D)

Honestly, I don't share the idea about blood's ability to relay memories. I like the first Hellsing series the most, and it wasn't there.

I think that if the idea is true, it should be applied to the blood packs as well. And it doesn't make any sense for me...
Alastor Vega chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
I can imagine the scene with Alucard and 'taking of his new brides". Of course, from this, it seem it isnt that extreme then what I would imagine.

A poor ruler isnt some you would want. You don't know what he do to pass the time. Good think its just hunting Creatures of the night and not executing helpless humans.

Shooting your partner in mercy killing. Seras will always be doom to be the Woobie in one form of another. But the scenario could of been worst, she could of watch him transform into a ghoul then shoot him.

Dont mind the Memory blood transference. Tell the truth, I kind of prefer the mothod of Vampires by Humans drinking the Blood of a vampire. Makes the sense of being "worthy" That was random.

Anyway, great job and have a nice day.
King of the Fallen chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
Oh that was brilliant. I can't wait to see what you have planned next, please update soon, ja ne.
Rosegurl1 chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
I cannot wait for the next chapter. I glad to see the brother and I am glad that you have keep them in character. Keep up the good work. I will be checking for updates.
The Layman chapter 2 . 3/2/2011
That 10:14 alert wasn't by any chance based (at least loosely) off of the coresponding verses from the Biblical books of Leviticus and Judges? Also, am I the only one worried about getting sued by Roddenberry (yes, I know he's dead.) about the blood wine?

But enough about that, I thoroughly enjoyed this next chapter. As always, Jan is Jan (Nice spin on "Police Girl" by the way.), Twilight style Vampirism is an abomination, and Alucard is just as crazy and as over the top as ever. Anyways, I look forward to seeing what happens to Seras, as well as who plays the roll of Haman.
418 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 .. Last Next »