Reviews for The NoLife Queen
eyes of sin chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
this is sooooooo exciting, i cant wait til the next chapter, I JUST ABSOLUTELY LOVE! your ideas for seras and alucard fanfictions!
VladTheImpaler413 chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
Update faster! I can't wait to see what happens!
mina chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
yay! new story it was about time your storys are best ever what i have ever readed. keep it going where you are best.
Larisa chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
Oh, I'm delighted to see the next chapter so soon! (I read your 'Knowing Normal', so I didn't set my hopes that high :) )

Actually I was uncertain after the previous chapter, how the paths of Alucard and Seras might cross (I doubted that Seras'd take an invitation, somehow), and I'm excited now to realize your idea! ;)

It came to my mind, that even without the ball incident, the old Queen might have lost the King's favour by now, in peacetime...

I like the King's part of the chapter :) It's glorious! I got more hints on the Alucard's personality and what it could be without his imprisonent by Hellsing. I find these similarities and differences to be quite interesting and believable.

Seras' part revealed her exactly as I got to know and love her :) Adorable!

I can't wait to read what's next... :)

(I'm curious about further Integra's cameo as Mordecai as well :D)

Honestly, I don't share the idea about blood's ability to relay memories. I like the first Hellsing series the most, and it wasn't there.

I think that if the idea is true, it should be applied to the blood packs as well. And it doesn't make any sense for me...
Alastor Vega chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
I can imagine the scene with Alucard and 'taking of his new brides". Of course, from this, it seem it isnt that extreme then what I would imagine.

A poor ruler isnt some you would want. You don't know what he do to pass the time. Good think its just hunting Creatures of the night and not executing helpless humans.

Shooting your partner in mercy killing. Seras will always be doom to be the Woobie in one form of another. But the scenario could of been worst, she could of watch him transform into a ghoul then shoot him.

Dont mind the Memory blood transference. Tell the truth, I kind of prefer the mothod of Vampires by Humans drinking the Blood of a vampire. Makes the sense of being "worthy" That was random.

Anyway, great job and have a nice day.
King of the Fallen chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
Oh that was brilliant. I can't wait to see what you have planned next, please update soon, ja ne.
Rosegurl1 chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
I cannot wait for the next chapter. I glad to see the brother and I am glad that you have keep them in character. Keep up the good work. I will be checking for updates.
The Layman chapter 2 . 3/2/2011
That 10:14 alert wasn't by any chance based (at least loosely) off of the coresponding verses from the Biblical books of Leviticus and Judges? Also, am I the only one worried about getting sued by Roddenberry (yes, I know he's dead.) about the blood wine?

But enough about that, I thoroughly enjoyed this next chapter. As always, Jan is Jan (Nice spin on "Police Girl" by the way.), Twilight style Vampirism is an abomination, and Alucard is just as crazy and as over the top as ever. Anyways, I look forward to seeing what happens to Seras, as well as who plays the roll of Haman.
Lion in the Land chapter 2 . 3/1/2011
The description of the lavish indulgence at the beginning was fabulous. I can't believe you brought a sparkley one in, as Vlad’s ally, no less. Carlisle, I presume? Good fit, even if I am surprised YOU could stomach a Cullen being an ally.

The King was a bit OOC for Alucard in the early part of the party, but I suppose alcohol will do that to a vampire. And his "beastial" anger when his queen refused to come felt more familiar. Nice fairly literal parallel w/ your third favorite Disney movie in that scene, btw. It was pretty fun to watch him get all huffy.

You snuck that even still in, didn’t you. ~_

I see the second half veered significantly from Biblical canon and took on more Hellsing twists. You're quite skillfully weaving your own original tale out of the two.

For me, the lengthy explanation of the rules surrounding human blood drinking slowed the story down. It's important information to have, but I wonder if it could've been parsed out and distributed into different parts of the story so it wouldn't be such a speed bump here. (Not suggesting you do that, just saying for future.)

Luke & Jan were excellent in their roles! Jan - not a bit out of character...unfortunately for Seras. :P

-Lila

P.S. I'm afraid the AD reference was lost on me. Did it have something to do with the ridiculous hat?

P.P.S. Nobody seems to mind a bit about Lucy, eh? Good choice.
VladTheImpaler413 chapter 2 . 3/1/2011
I love it! Marvelous darling marvelous!
catnaps chapter 2 . 3/1/2011
this is great i like hoe seras is in this alot keep it up :)
The Silver Mystery chapter 2 . 3/1/2011
This I am now DYING to see more of. Having read your other stories before this, you have not disappointed in the slightest!

*bows down and adds to favorite author's list*
Epidot chapter 2 . 3/1/2011
I can't say that I understand Vlad's choice of banishing his queen to the other side of the castle for such a minor thing, but it probably plays it's part in the overall picture here. Funny reference that with the sparkeling vampires in america, though I hope it is just a local thing, and not a dominant condition on the western continent. Now, onto the story.

The writing is, as always, just right, and perfect for the story. The first part with Alucard felt kind of 'bleak' (if that is even a word), but that was only the over all feel of the situation. I believe that was the effect you were going for. Well done. The second part with Seras was much more exciting and I love the way you made it seem as if they were catching up to the rouge, only to puch me back into my seat with a perfectly timed 'not yet'. I was honestly thinking that her turning was just about to happen. Now that you have me hooked, I hope you won't torture me with a too long wait with the next one.

~Epidot
fire within blue eyes chapter 2 . 3/1/2011
I loved this chappie :D keep up the good work!
eyes of sin chapter 2 . 3/1/2011