Reviews for The NoLife Queen
drizzt chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
seras the human making vlad the fucking impaler fall in love with her

interesting
Scarease chapter 18 . 2/18/2013
Priceless end Make Me giggle like a Little girl and i am a 23 year old guy so to find something that bring suck Joy that i find my self in this state show your prowes in a appealing to my morbid side a 10 out of 10 in endings.
GreentreeFrog chapter 18 . 2/15/2013
I really, really love this story. The story of Hadassah/Queen Esther was my favourite story when I was a kid- still is, in fact. I would never have thought to combine that with Hellsing, but hey, it works really well! This is probably one of my favourite SerasxAlucard stories I've read, so thank you.
God bless,
GreentreeFrog
Senile-felineS chapter 8 . 1/18/2013
Loving this story. And i get a very Lady Macbeth vibe from rosalee. Nicely done. :-) and secondly, a question (imagine an evil grin). In this universe, if one were to put a silver bullet through edward's stupid face, would it get the job done?
Senile-felineS chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
Ooh! This is sending exquisite chills up my spine. :-)
KingBowser444 chapter 18 . 11/4/2012
I honestly found it humorous how you had an evil version of Edward Cullen from Twlight be the primary antagonist of the story, not to mention his punishment at the end (Team Alucard FTW! LOL!). The story was well written, detailed, and you kept the events of Hellsing mostly intact, albeit slightly altered. Further enhancing the story, aside from the AlucardxSeras pairing (awesome :)), you kept everyone mostly in character; well, aside from the sparkly antagonist. :) Anyway, I've read a few of your stories already, and found them all enjoyable for the same reasons, but I was too lazy to review one of them until now. :) Keep it up!
nora-hime-chan chapter 18 . 9/20/2012
Goodness. this fanfic had me sucked in from chapter 1! The details, the plot, ur twists, all were amazing! Though, the pervert i am, i wanted a little more interation btw seres and vlad. haha. anyways. love it!
flee27 chapter 18 . 9/16/2012
aww that it :( but it was so good, whaaaaaaaa! i guess i'll have to be happy with it... but it was great and well worht the headache to finish
Mii019 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Thank you for writing this. I have been going through some tough times, and this has reminded me of how God has the true power. I have put a link to your story on my facebook and encouraged others to review and share. Queen Esther has been my favorite story since I was a little girl, and I love that even with the changes in characters, scene, and situation, you still captured the love, mercy, and power of God. And the power of complete faith in him. Thank you, and God bless!
DracQueen30 chapter 18 . 6/27/2012
Very original.
foggraven chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
hmm sounds interesting
Avenging Neko chapter 18 . 6/5/2012
While I'm generally not very interested in stuff about the Bible, I still loved this story. And the fact that the wussy sparkle pore became the enemy. Bahahahaha, take that, sparky. Real vampires don't glitter, psh.

Aaaanyways, I've never read the original to notice the changes, and I loved the twist with the V brothers doing it for the money, I had a bit of an idea from the wording, Hee. Hm, what other comments... IBM, I sorta forget, it's 6am and I just finished reading. XD

But totally expect to see me in that weeping angels story I spied while checking for the companion piece about Seras adjusting to Queengood if no other story strikes my fancy. (I doubt it though, I like your writing style)

Til next review of whatever story comes next! XD
AnimexFreakz 0.o chapter 18 . 5/15/2012
I can't really describe how overly happy I am with this story. It's beautiful and a little OOC but amazing non the less. It's defiantly one of the best Hellsing fanfics I've ever read! I love it and thank-you so much for writing it I enjoyed so much. Another masterpiece, I'll defiantly have to keep an eye on you!

-kitty .
Heidilynn08 chapter 18 . 4/1/2012
I do so love this story. Thank you for taking the time to write it.

Its one of my treasured reading materials.
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 7 . 3/16/2012