Reviews for The NoLife Queen
AjaxVibe chapter 6 . 6/12/2013
That was a interesting conversation. Cant wait to find out what he remembered.
AjaxVibe chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
I enjoyed the pompous visear it was sort if refreshing.
AjaxVibe chapter 4 . 6/12/2013
That was incredibly well written. Good job on proving Dracula's strength being on a completely on another level.
AjaxVibe chapter 3 . 6/12/2013
Even though the whole bat thing is kind of cliche, I feel like you used it well in this chapter. I have seen a story or two where the bats can keep splitting into smaller and smaller bats and lord was that annoying.
AjaxVibe chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
That was a wonderful set up.
AjaxVibe chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Wonderful way to start the story.
drizzt chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
stalker king
drizzt chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
seras the human making vlad the fucking impaler fall in love with her

interesting
Scarease chapter 18 . 2/18/2013
Priceless end Make Me giggle like a Little girl and i am a 23 year old guy so to find something that bring suck Joy that i find my self in this state show your prowes in a appealing to my morbid side a 10 out of 10 in endings.
GreentreeFrog chapter 18 . 2/15/2013
I really, really love this story. The story of Hadassah/Queen Esther was my favourite story when I was a kid- still is, in fact. I would never have thought to combine that with Hellsing, but hey, it works really well! This is probably one of my favourite SerasxAlucard stories I've read, so thank you.
God bless,
GreentreeFrog
Senile-felineS chapter 8 . 1/18/2013
Loving this story. And i get a very Lady Macbeth vibe from rosalee. Nicely done. :-) and secondly, a question (imagine an evil grin). In this universe, if one were to put a silver bullet through edward's stupid face, would it get the job done?
Senile-felineS chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
Ooh! This is sending exquisite chills up my spine. :-)
KingBowser444 chapter 18 . 11/4/2012
I honestly found it humorous how you had an evil version of Edward Cullen from Twlight be the primary antagonist of the story, not to mention his punishment at the end (Team Alucard FTW! LOL!). The story was well written, detailed, and you kept the events of Hellsing mostly intact, albeit slightly altered. Further enhancing the story, aside from the AlucardxSeras pairing (awesome :)), you kept everyone mostly in character; well, aside from the sparkly antagonist. :) Anyway, I've read a few of your stories already, and found them all enjoyable for the same reasons, but I was too lazy to review one of them until now. :) Keep it up!
nora-hime-chan chapter 18 . 9/20/2012
Goodness. this fanfic had me sucked in from chapter 1! The details, the plot, ur twists, all were amazing! Though, the pervert i am, i wanted a little more interation btw seres and vlad. haha. anyways. love it!
flee27 chapter 18 . 9/16/2012
aww that it :( but it was so good, whaaaaaaaa! i guess i'll have to be happy with it... but it was great and well worht the headache to finish
418 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »