Reviews for Whimsical Eons
StormWolf91 chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
I love how you wrote Oichi and Mitsunari interacting together; their personalities and attitudes appear to clash with each other, but they're still bereaved people scarred by loss. The ending is touching, well, as touching as things can be with these characters.
INACTIVE- MitsuYuki SansbyFan chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
Shoot! I'm starting to ship this!
Foxhound26 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Nice. I liked the ending.
Sarah chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I love this story. It's so romantic!
Violetta-Night Butterfly chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
This is lovely. So sad yet cute. 3 Very nice. o
NinjaGirl345 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
This was soooo cute! I love how they have so much in common, and even become 'friendly'. Keep up the goodwork!

Ninja is out; Peace!
Subtle Serenity chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
AND THE FANDOM REJOICED.

...even if that fandom only includes me. Oichi/Mitsunari fans are hard to find it seems, especially amongst the overwhelmingly popular yaoi couples prevalent in this anime, but I just HAD to review this. I knew I couldn't have been the only one who honestly looked at these two and thought: This would work. They've both grappled with loss- one lost in his rage and the other in her madness, but that single thing allows them to relate to one another in a way I don't think is possible with any of the other characters. Plus: Dark King x Demon Queen? C'mon now! Even their titles go together! Anyway, I'm really glad I found this, made my night!

Mistunari acted just as I would've thought, being that lordy angst ridden teenager and Oichi that pitiful (but somehow still likeable) woman child. It was hella cute, and a definite fav.
Red Okra chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
I've thought of Mitsunari/Oichi too, and I think this was nicely written. I like how you wrote Oichi's thoughts. It was really in-character in my opinion. Also, I like the line tabout being alone together. It really seems fitting. Good job!