Reviews for Whimsical Eons
Foxhound26 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Nice. I liked the ending.
Sarah chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I love this story. It's so romantic!
Violetta-Night Butterfly chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
This is lovely. So sad yet cute. 3 Very nice. o
NinjaGirl345 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
This was soooo cute! I love how they have so much in common, and even become 'friendly'. Keep up the goodwork!

Ninja is out; Peace!
Subtle Serenity chapter 1 . 8/16/2011

...even if that fandom only includes me. Oichi/Mitsunari fans are hard to find it seems, especially amongst the overwhelmingly popular yaoi couples prevalent in this anime, but I just HAD to review this. I knew I couldn't have been the only one who honestly looked at these two and thought: This would work. They've both grappled with loss- one lost in his rage and the other in her madness, but that single thing allows them to relate to one another in a way I don't think is possible with any of the other characters. Plus: Dark King x Demon Queen? C'mon now! Even their titles go together! Anyway, I'm really glad I found this, made my night!

Mistunari acted just as I would've thought, being that lordy angst ridden teenager and Oichi that pitiful (but somehow still likeable) woman child. It was hella cute, and a definite fav.
Red Okra chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
I've thought of Mitsunari/Oichi too, and I think this was nicely written. I like how you wrote Oichi's thoughts. It was really in-character in my opinion. Also, I like the line tabout being alone together. It really seems fitting. Good job!