Reviews for Code Geass: The Rose Prince
Fainfan chapter 4 . 5/11
It's a Christmas! It's LL Vs Zero match up!
Fainfan chapter 2 . 5/11
Badass LL. I wonder who Zero is though
BartWLewis chapter 11 . 3/30
Amazing! Who is Zero? I thought Lelouch was Zero but then he wasn't... this Zero seems like a huge asshole. I can't wait to see Lelouch kick his ass. Nice touch with the seizure.

Good luck and update soon.
Dawn chapter 11 . 2/21
Your a joke of a writer.
Wise chapter 8 . 2/21
Your side stories you put in underlining is fucking annoying. If you want to write two stories, write two stories, but don't put them into one and call it good.
amerdism chapter 10 . 2/21
Epic story, though the drama of lelouch's sex life and love life I find annoying but oh well, I hope to see more soon.
Cant wait to find out who zero is and surprised by lulu actions towards women
Im surprised suzaku is with euphie since one of the main reasons he got with her in cannon is because she thought lulu was gone
Scarease chapter 11 . 2/19
Good story keep it up.
ChunkyFunkyMunky chapter 11 . 2/19
Oh poop, I thought it was as new chapter for The Rose Prince.
f.tastarossa chapter 4 . 6/8/2014
sauch a sharp rose you are lelouch!
I never thought about lelouch being sick before
nice joob XD
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I would not say deadliness in sum but pain instead
Dp11 chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
Ahh man I want lelouch with euphie
Senyor Fier Mensheir chapter 10 . 1/11/2012
Few things can be called cooler than CG. So a toast to this marvelous read! Here's one reader that heartily looks forward to more!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/21/2011
The references the storyline even AU doesn't fly with me and they are too OCC I can understand a little with an AU but that's outrageously so, Also The through that is like go through a door and throw them into the prison and threw which means the same as through grammatically correct with Threw and not Through unsure of.