Reviews for Craving Touch
Brazilwolf chapter 17 . 8/22
I like the story even if it is a bit sad at times. I like Uzu's pranks. Shishishi. It was funny. I am looking forward to the next chapter
Kyara17 chapter 17 . 9/24/2014
J'aime bien, bonne fiction
Mise a jour bientôt ?
KoreanMusicFan chapter 17 . 7/21/2014
please continue to update.
Mimosa Evans chapter 3 . 6/22/2014
hehe i like that ending
Kyuubi-No-Kitsune01 chapter 17 . 5/23/2014
ooo now it getting good can't wait to read more hope you up date this one soon

forever faithful your friend Kyuubi-No-kitsune01

(Theresa H )
Kyuubi-No-Kitsune01 chapter 10 . 5/23/2014
i think this storie has started out great
Death Angel Shadow-Kat chapter 17 . 3/3/2013
poor naruto i hope this end happy (i've read storys where it didn't sometimes)
Guest chapter 17 . 1/8/2013
sqeeeeeeeeeeeeee lmao this is relly grate i hope to see more soon and im loveing every word of it you drag the persion in and make thim forget the world around thim
lilanimefan247 chapter 17 . 12/30/2012
Love it
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
GaaraFemNaru story hellll YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS! You've no idea how much i love this pairing. I gotta go out now, but I'll make sure to read it when i come back. oh boy :3
MoonPrincess623 chapter 17 . 12/19/2012
Oh noes! The plot thickens. Poor Naru having to destroy herself just for that stupid village. Sigh...Gaara is awesome anyway :)
Guest chapter 10 . 12/18/2012
how did no one notice she was pregnant
MoonPrincess623 chapter 16 . 12/17/2012
It seems a little weird for me that I didn't get the impression that Uzu knew Gaara, but I guess it could be contributed to the fact that her mind was messed up with the Genjutsu. But why would she wait a few weeks for her to get her crap together? Does she not still have the Kyuubi inside of her?

Same with Gaara?

Confused a little bit, but loving it as I did when I started it. Although, I am sorry for taking so long reading it. College has taken over my life.
teenbooks4eva chapter 16 . 12/16/2012
Yay! Gaara finally knows!

Thanks for updating!