Reviews for Au Revoir, Je T'adore
heshamwhite chapter 1 . 7/15
Great Writing. Dal is my favourite character in The Green Mile. I too though that Dal knew that Edgecomb and brute were lying to him but choose to believe any way

Thanks for this wonderful Au Revoir
TAY BARTLETT chapter 1 . 1/4
Oh my god. This story was so sad. This was a very good story that told of Eduard Delacroix's last goodbyes before he took his last walk.
I am a big fan of the green mile, both the book and the movie and Del has always been one of my favourite characters so this story was very interesting to me.
This story accurately described the pain that Del went through when he had to say goodbye to his friend. You can tell by reading this story that Mr Jingles was the one good thing Del had had on the mile and you can also tell that he wanted what was best for him.
I really enjoyed your fic.
TAY BARTLETT chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
THIS IS A VERY GOOD PIECE OF WRITING. AS SOMEONE WHO HAS BEEN AN AUTHOR FOR FOURTEEN YEARS, I CAN SAFELY SAY THAT THIS IS A VERY STRONG PIECE OF WRITING. I ALWAYS LIKED DEL, HE WAS AN INTERESTING CHARACTER WHO I ALWAYS WANTED TO READ MORE ABOUT. A VERY GOOD STORY.
MB Bl chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
Beautiful.
Perky Lil' Panda chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
That was AMAZING! I was weary at first, but you've certainly proved me wrong! Good job!
Jen chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
Really enjoyed reading this, especially because I couldn't understand/clearly hear everything that Del was saying in the movie. This part made me bawl like a baby :(
Since reading this, I have shared this fanfiction with everyone I know who has watched the movie. Thank you for creating this masterpiece (:
phosphate chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
amazing... thank you
MakorraLove97 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
I've just watched this movie, and couldn't stand this part. It was so sad. Percy deserves the freaking worst. Anyways, nice job! :)
MymymyHello chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
This is a beautiful bit of work. The fact that we get to heat Del's side of the Mile in this gorgeous way is just splendid. I loved every moment.
Wonderful job.
Ylenia chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I like it so much. Del is my favorite character and I cried at this part too. Good job. :')
PuddingCup30 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Wow. This was awesome! I like how you took a slightly darker view during parts of it, teasing out the part of Del that committed the crime. You did an awesome job, probably the best Green Mile fic I've read. Just a quick question: Any reason you put it in the Green Mile book section instead of movie section? Where the book and movie follow each other so closely, I'm wondering if you had some sort of inspiration from the novel instead of the movie?