Reviews for Mr G's Next Big Hit
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Ooohhhh please please please please please write more! I love Summer Heights High - especially Mr G. More please!
- FangirlFangirlOnTheCeiling (guest mode)
Ollie chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Keep going! I love Mr G
bluebayou77 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
too long and needs more action
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
The line about him pulling out his resignation letter again made me lol. I just watched that episode tonight. You made it really fun cause we can see that as ridiculous as Mr G's logic is, it makes sense to him! Thanks for writing.
Greg Gregson chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
I loved it! You captured my personality PERFECTLY! I have the best ideas! Margaret is bloody hopeless. Please, continue to write more stories about the hardships I have to go through in this place! 3
talesofthepast chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Dude, this is so Mr. G! You have to keep this going and spread the love of SHH! :)
Captain fstarlet chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Sarahjiffy,

This is a great story! It would have made a great episode. Hope you can update soon! Good job!
Hannibelle chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Haha awesome story :) Oh how I hate Margaret. I mean, she is kinda right all the time, but it's so hard not to be on Mr G's side! Same thing happens with Jonah all the time - the other characters are too annoying to agree with...

Okay, now you've just left me with this huge desire to watch that musical! Ughhh :D (That's a good thing about your writing btw) Hehe :)
CatchingFire54321 chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Haha, this is good (: You got Mr G's personality really well!