Reviews for Harry Potter And The Legion Of Doom
Eagle Dreamer chapter 28 . 9/21
i loved the ending
101Asa chapter 28 . 3/5
Just finished it. I would like to say that this as amazing!
101Asa chapter 11 . 3/4
very good so far. I'll finish to tomorrow, but the first 11 chapters are good.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/26/2015
fred and george let me introduce you to you're evil twin the joker the one person you can use grade x pranks on with out geting sent to prison
Cynder2013 chapter 16 . 9/6/2014
How did Joker and Harley get to ENGLAND anyway?
BlazeStryker chapter 7 . 12/17/2013
I know and you know that one of Superman's greatest weaknesses is magic. However, if this is based off the Justice League Unlimited universe (and Grodd was rescued or simply didn't get to pull the stunt that had Luthor space him) then post-Destroyer Superman would not be impressed by Crucio. The Agony Matrix trumps the Excruciating Curse by a few orders of magnitude.
Guest chapter 28 . 4/16/2013
This is fucking stupid. God it pisses me off when authors copy canon but make slight changes.
Thunder Stag chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
This seems overly unrealistic. I can see Petigrew being sent out to find a time turner, but why Gotham? Why would he look for a time turner outside of England? Even at his height, Voldemort never wanted to anger other countries, mostly because he knew it would incite a magical world war. And he goes looking for a time turner in America? Man, that seems ill thought out. Also, Petigrew is much too brave for this story. And Batman is too trusting. Still, it seems to be a great idea.
AnthonyR89 chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
at this point, the best i can say for this story is that it isn't poorly written. its been kind of boring, and in certain parts, overly dramatic. enough with the background information, anyone who is reading this story already knows the history of Bruce Wayne, Remus Lupin, and Alastor Moody. there's no reason to regurgitate what everyone already knows, except to fluff up your word count.
Guest chapter 26 . 9/12/2012
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah so that's why it is so O.C
theGirlNightwing chapter 28 . 8/18/2012
Heh. AWESOME story! Will there be a sequel? I think it would be funny to read. :)
M2J MandalorianJedi chapter 9 . 8/8/2012
Just so you know... Other than the various colors of Kryptonite and a red sun, Superman is actually VERY susceptible to magic. If anything, rather than the spells bouncing off Superman and him being unaffected, he'd go down like any regular person and, if I'm not mistaken, who actually stay down longer than a normal human.
DragonFire Princess chapter 28 . 7/8/2012
Love the story, Hope you'll uploads the story soon, I want to know what happen next in the story. So Please update the story ASAP.

When will you continue this story?

I want to know what will happen next in the story.
Basilisk1 chapter 25 . 6/5/2012
I don't know about anybody else but I'd have gone after Snape with hostile intent! Especially after all the shit he put Harry through.
Kolarthecool chapter 3 . 2/29/2012
"That's Wormtail!" Sirius and Remus called out together.

"What kind of Muggle could do this to such a powerful dark wizard?" Mad-Eye barked.

Wormtail, Powerful...right...