Reviews for Sasuke's S Ranked Market Mission
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 8/22
Threading in humor to this was such a good way to go to push the story along. I rather enjoyed the unfolding of what was to be and Kakashi's hand in it. You have me curious as to what drove Sakura to make the first move, but in the end, the fact that she acted first (and Sasuke responded) really made the story. Also since his initiation of a kiss was actually made in public brought together things with nice closure and makes me wonder even more why he would deny her that kiss in front of Sarada in the manga. Thanks for sharing!
"shove his filthy books in an especially painful placeā€¦and thank him for his help." This. LOL!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
Is it possible to squeal through the internet...IT IS NOW! That was so friggin cute...Poor emotionally stunted Sasuke. And clever little Kakashi... Poisoned...ahahahaha oh Sasuke, maybe Itachi was the genius in the family...
EternalLoyalty chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
hahaha, I love how Sasuke acted, assuming it was poison. It's a date, itsadate! That was adorable!
snowecat chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
This was very cute. Sasuke thinking he was poisoned is an idea I've never seen before.
sasusakulover chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
XD now sakura will thing she's been poisoned LOL
pastel kittens chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Poor, naive Sasuke-chan. Must be tough not knowing you are suffering from a crush.

Good thing he's got Kakashi ahaha.

Keep up the good work!
OTP-addict chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Oh, sly Kakashi-sensei. Such a matchmaker. Great story! w
yoitscho chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
This is, honestly, one of the cutest and fluffiest oneshot ever. I loved every word of it.
JZBronzecat chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Tee Heehehe. :D
I loved this story, so cute! And the story was so well-written. :3
Thanks for the awesome story, I really loved Kakashi's part, that meddling pervert! XD lol lol lol
DarkRose chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Tee hee! Sasuke, you idiot, you thought it was a DISEASE? Sure...you caught the love bug. Great one-shot!
Choco Forest chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
So hilarious! Well-written and fun to read :) I like the innocent Sasuke and Kakashi can be so witty :D
KissedByAFool chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
major lol sasuke thinking sakura poisoned him or something when she touched him
then i read the part about 'squeezing the tomato' and i totally lost it haha
great oneshot
sasuke's just too cute in this
Zoe-so chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
LOVE IT!
jessi chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Another great story, very funny!