Reviews for Sasuke's S Ranked Market Mission
Is it possible to squeal through the internet...IT IS NOW! That was so friggin cute...Poor emotionally stunted Sasuke. And clever little Kakashi... Poisoned...ahahahaha oh Sasuke, maybe Itachi was the genius in the family...
EternalLoyalty chapter 1 . 1/25
hahaha, I love how Sasuke acted, assuming it was poison. It's a date, itsadate! That was adorable!
snowecat chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
This was very cute. Sasuke thinking he was poisoned is an idea I've never seen before.
sasusakulover chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
XD now sakura will thing she's been poisoned LOL
pastel kittens chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Poor, naive Sasuke-chan. Must be tough not knowing you are suffering from a crush.

Good thing he's got Kakashi ahaha.

Keep up the good work!
OTP-addict chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Oh, sly Kakashi-sensei. Such a matchmaker. Great story! w
yoitscho chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
This is, honestly, one of the cutest and fluffiest oneshot ever. I loved every word of it.
JZBronzecat chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Tee Heehehe. :D
I loved this story, so cute! And the story was so well-written. :3
Thanks for the awesome story, I really loved Kakashi's part, that meddling pervert! XD lol lol lol
DarkRose chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Tee hee! Sasuke, you idiot, you thought it was a DISEASE? caught the love bug. Great one-shot!
Nora57 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
So hilarious! Well-written and fun to read :) I like the innocent Sasuke and Kakashi can be so witty :D
KissedByAFool chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
major lol sasuke thinking sakura poisoned him or something when she touched him
then i read the part about 'squeezing the tomato' and i totally lost it haha
great oneshot
sasuke's just too cute in this
Zoe-so chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
jessi chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Another great story, very funny!
UchiHaruMaki chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
so freaking cute! one of my new favorite's!
An Engineer chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
This is absolutely adorable, and I love the premise of Sasuke actually thinking he's been poisoned and not understanding his feelings. Silly boy, I could totally believe that happening to him. Thanks for sharing; you're both very talented!