Reviews for Goodbye Brigadier
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I love the Brig. He's so . . . incredible! Thank you for writing this-I loved it!
callum mclaughli chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
very well put together, touching tbh
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I finally stopped crying over Sarah Jane, and then I stumbled over this. I barely got 2 paragraphs in when I had to stop long enough to cry myself out. The bit at the end with the young Alistair just about got me all over again. Thank you for posting these wonderful looks back on two great humans!
MayoTango131 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Very good, very sad.
pachysam chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Great story.

Good how the Thirteen Doctors, Benton, Sarah Jane, Mike Yates and Jo Jones were there for him.

Funny how the Brig as a private came and saved them from a Sontaran.
RK-Striker-JK-5 chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
A great tribute, there. Loved at the end the Brig getting one more moment of glory. He deserved-deserves it. I'm crying, too.
Qtelatino1 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
This one really got to me. This is one excellent tribute to him.

I'm sadden to have found out that Nicholas Courtney aka the Brigadier has past away but he will be remembered with the heaviest of hearts.

He's now with Dr's 1, 2 & 3. May you R.I.P.

Thank you...
readandwrite4evernever20 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Awww poor Brigadier. Very well written, I almost cried...
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Really touching story here, and was glad to see all the Docs there, as well as the manipulative 7th get a chance for them to all meet him one more time. Well done.
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I've read a lot of this fics today. I mean a LOT.

But this is the first one to actually make me cry. I'm seriously sitting here with tears pouring down my face, because goddammit it's SAD! The Brig was never a companion, not in the traditional sense, but in so many ways he was so much MORE than any of them.

RIP Nicholas Courtney- you will be missed, and what you've given us won't be forgotten!
LyricsArePoetry chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
*blinks* That was so beautifully done. Fantastic fic, beautiful tribute.
chellusauglerie chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Ah, yes.

Only seven could have pulled it.

Hats to seven.