Reviews for The Aftermath Before The After
holly1492 chapter 1 . 3/8
WOW - I love your interpretation of both of these characters. Brilliant. My new head canon. Thank you!
fluffy-fuzzy-ears chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Beautiful :) Thanks for sharing!
ShePotter chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Great, great, great! I love Ron & Hermione! I can't believe Hermione would wait that long to get her parents, but I know a lot was going on. I like your interaction with the characters, special the brothers. Please keep writing, we need more. Thanks
bookivore chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I like having a story to show the actual development of a romance between Ron & Hermione. He is presented as too immature throughout the series so the aftermath works really well. And the addition of the other Weasely brothers as big brothers and sharing the grieving works really well too.
TroyWeb chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
A very well written one shot. I like longer one shot fan fics like this. Thanks for allowing Ron to have character development in your story. Also I like the fact that Hermione and Ron are doing different things in their life. Getting their own flat was a nice touch. That’s so much better than having them sit around doing nothing but fight. The interactions between Charlie, George and Ron worked well in this chapter.
girlyb chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow. Just finished reading this and you did such a beautiful job with this. Really beautifully written and completely believable. I just...wow. Thank you.
Vanessa chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Oh, this is amazing. I love, love, love it. Brilliant writing; I'll be on the look out for you :)
Mathiilde3 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I am practically sobbing, my goodness this was amazing. I absolutely adored reading it, it was so wonderfully written I cannot even. I really, really liked it. It was marvellous. Their relationship was just so beautifully portrayed and described and I loved the feeling between them and it was just all really amazing! I really, really love these two and I think you did them justice!

Mathilde
youcandoit chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Beautiful!
non-registered chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Entering the world of HP fandom should be done with hesitance and trepidation. Egos and psychoses abound. And at the same time, so does beauty.
You're story is beautiful. Well written to such a degree that it would be a shame if you weren't a published author; poetic and realistic within the boundaries of JKR's universe; and it feels as if you understand that the time after DH was exactly the beginning of the end.
My own wounds and traumas preclude me from reading and enjoying anything but stories regarding Ron and Hermione, so after having read a fair few, more than I would ever admit to reading, I am glad that this was your first venture into HP fanfiction and that you have never read any of these stories. I don't think you need to - but I would like it if you kept writing about this world. I would like it very much.

I like that your characters learn and seem to be normal 20-somethings who have experienced anything but normal lives. There is a logic and a flow to the decisions they make, and the ones you make as a writer. I like that these characters don't seem to have an agenda, other than being part of a story that is neither forced nor trite. And even if this moment has been written about many times in the genre, you add some unique and original to it; all the while, not straying from what is possible within this world.

The sex scenes are fab too, by the way. Moving, much more realistic than other stories I have read, and evocative to the point of having to leave the computer for a while to calm myself down. Well done!

I've never posted a review before, believing that what I have to say has probably been said before, and without a doubt, in a more articulate way. Your story made me think otherwise after looking at your profile and the other stories you have written. If anything, this is a plea for you to write more stories related to HP. Perhaps you can do so without entering into the fray of fandom? Perhaps you can just write what comes and do it because you love it and there are those of us out here who love what you write too? This is my own stream of consciouness regarding reasons why you continuing on would be beneficial. I never realized that there would be such hard-nosed politics and opinions regarding fanfiction, but I do hope it does not prevent you from writing what you want and how you want. I offer you my editing "talent" if you would like it...

Once more, well done!

gabilita (space)
hunnylover chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
THAT WAS LOVELY I CRYED HAPPY AND SAD TEARS SO ROMANTIC!
Hilary chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I've reread this story several times, but I never thought about reviewing it! I have to say this is one of my favorite one-shots. The relationship between Ron and Hermione is very on character and just wonderful! :)
TooNerdy chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
OMG! My birthday is the 17th of May! Weasley's Wizard Weezes reopened on my birthday! Yipee! Great story, by the way.
Craftsman chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
That was a lovely story, well-written and quite enjoyable.
Nmoreblack chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I absolutely love this story. You handle the passage of time beautifully with how you interweave all the characters and their lives with the main R/Hr thread. And I love this Ron. He's a subdued Ron, but after the war, this is no surprise and you still allow him to be a bit awkward and cheeky when he needs to be and it's lovely. Great overall.