Reviews for A City Sorrow Built
BleedingJoyAndSorrow chapter 1 . 5/19
Wonderful! Thank you so much and please keep up the great work!
The Miss America chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
I love the brotherly bonding!
Snarry4life chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
I loved the part about the Animal Abuse.. Thanks for writing that because you don't know how many times I think about going into the business of Animal Abusers. Great story, really liked it, thank you for writing it :)
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Wow. This was amazing! I feel like this needs to happen to one of the Winchester brothers, they have so much pressure and sometimes they have to break. I seriously loved this!
Lolapola chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
This was really lovely, I loved all the h/c, but also dean trying to make sam cry was freaking hilarious :') I could so imagine that happening :L
Sense of Peace chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
This is seriously amazing. I absolutely love it! You're characterizations are spot on, and the way you seamlessly blended the humor, angst, and fluff was perfect. Kudos! (:
TormentedGirl chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I love this fic! My puppy is a Shepard mix that we rescued from a shelter so when a Shepard mix was on the ad, it reminded me of my pup! Thank you because it just made me feel more appreciative of my dog!
AshleyMarie84 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
This was amazing. Heart breaking and beautiful. I love the way Dean tried to make Sammy break and then when he finally did he took care of him better than anyone else ever could. This is definitely going on my fave list!
zekeschance chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
This is just full of humor, angst, brotherly moments and all kind of goodness! Thanks!
bluecharlotte chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
OH GOD THIS IS SO AMAZING I CAN'T-I CAN'T.

Your characterizations and the funny parts but then sobbing and I have lost all ability to can. Fantastically written. Rhhwhshajdkshffff. There are no words.
3DBABE1999 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
"An epic chick-flick moment needs to happen, and it needs to happen soon." AMEN to that!
Aww! Dean got upset over "tiny hippos" going extinct! I think you just made me love Dean even more!

"Out of sheer desperation (and okay, maybe a little bit of resentment towards Sam for refusing to cry on command), Dean "accidently" swings the butt of his sawed-off into Sam's junk after a poltergeist hunt in Maryland. He figures a good hit to the man-berries is enough to make even the staunchest of men weep a little." I was drinking when I got to this.. I spit all over my monitor I laughed so hard!

"He does actually feel pretty shitty about it now that he's actually done it. Hitting another guy in the spank bank is a pretty serious violation of the Man Code (and possibly the Geneva Convention, Dean's not sure)." Another line that made me laugh!

Gee.. I wonder why Sam has a problem with Keanu.. Wouldn't be because of all "The Matrix" jokes he's probably heard about him being "The One." would it?

I also cried over "Where the red fern grows." That book is freakin SAD!

Oh GOD.. Dean said "I LOVE YOU." to Sam.. THAT needs, SERIOUSLY NEEDS to happen for real (Especially right now (I won't spoil it for you if you haven't seen Season 8))

"It's gonna end ugly and bloody," Sam insists, fingers tightening in Dean's shirt. "It always does."

"It already did, dude," Dean says, nudging Sam's shoulder. "We've both already met horrible, violent ends more than once. We've both been to hell and back, literally. I think we've met the universe's quota for 'ugly and bloody,' don't you? Fuck the odds. We're getting our happy ending, Sam."... I hope they do get their happy ending FOR REAL IN THE SHOW.. Because BOTH Sam AND Dean DESERVE it!

I loved, loved, loved, loved, LOVED, LOVED, LOVED.. LOVED this story!.. AWESOME.. SERIOUSLY.. AWESOME writing!.. One of the BEST stories I've ever read!
V.Evergreen chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I can't even express how much I loved this. It was so in character and so detailed it felt like I was watching it all play out. Not only that but I loved all the chages in emotions, I was laughing out loud at some parts and sighing at others, really well done!
perfectionsett chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
JESUS FUCK. THIS STARTED OFF SO FLUFFY AND ADORABLY FUNNY
It was not supposed to me cry. Like no, I am full out crying tears down my face and everything.

I'm pulling a Sammy.

This was gorgeous.
Easily became a favorite.

Thank you for sharing!
(also, cuddling best)
lillelouis chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Aww :)
Ali chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
This is such a great story! I love the humor and the way you accurately portrayed Dean's way of thinking and his voice. You place really good details in the story to make it vivid and I love your style in general. But my favorite thing about this fic is the way you balanced the funny, sad, and heart warming moments. I could definitely see Sam and Dean being both so tough yet so broken inside. Keep up the good work!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »