Reviews for A City Sorrow Built
SumthinWicked chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Man, this story was great. I loved the way you made Dean try to make Sam cry. I was hystericaly laughing at that. And I loved the Man hugging as Well. Great job!
logophilia chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Goddamn, are you trying to rip my heart out of my chest? This is an awesome story. I love your writing style and the way Dean tried to make Sam cry was hilarious. Thanks for making me smile and (almost) making me cry.
Disasteriffic Kaz chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
This was an absolutely wonderful story! The angst and tension felt so suffocating and I adore the way you handle Dean 'handling' Sam and forcing him to get it out. SO touching and loving and brotherly and wonderful.

Thank you for this!

~Kaz
M. D. Jensen chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Much love to this story! Lots of schmoop but still a lot of great funny moments like trying to make Sam cry over mass extinction, and swearing on the Impala. Thanks for posting!
A Fan chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
So much love for this story! Beautiful!
ThatGreenElephant chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
God, you managed to make me laugh AND cry! This story was absolutely awesome, I loved every second of it. Great job!
Leighta Greenleaf chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Favorite bits:

"flog the bishop" LOL! I love seeing what sort of euphemisms people come up with!

"darker than the inside of a wendigo's asshole" That is some badass imagery (no pun intended)
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Wonderful story. Very well-done.
SpazticTwitchNinja chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Oh god, that was the perfect combination of heart string ripping sorrow and gut busting humor. Loved every word.
mzz chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
thanks for make me laugh today...

Your story is GREAT I loved this:

Dean:"Did you know,that over 70 percent of the global population of the Big Leaf Mahogany tree has been depleted?"

Sam: What?

me: lol

Dean: What? I live on this planet jackass

and Sam: Christo! (under his breath)

oh and this:

Dean rents: Philadelphia, Shindler's List, Ghost, and Beaches for to make sam cry...and the pizza with lots of onions hehe

LOL

And of course the part where Dean ask for a room with just one bed for to take care of Sam that was so sweet,, really great story

thanks for sharing it
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
WOW that was superb. Seriously. I guess that Sammy DID know he was sobbing hysterically? I didn't think he knew. I can't believe he didn't cry reading "Where the Red Fern Grows" I still can't read that damn book without sobbing like a3 year old little girl. I really loved that not to mention I picked up so many new interesting quotes. My personal favorite had to be "flog the bishop". I'm already trying to think of a place I can use that and not look incredibly random and stupid. Excellent Job though. One more thing. Who the hell is Christina Hendrickson?
Frannie-pants chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
That was beautiful. I also really loved the funny parts too... I haven't laughed that hard in a while :)
twomom chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
This was great! All the humor, Full House! Then ending with the most awful, heartbreaking angst ever. They do deserve a happy ending. Thanks so much!
fanotheboyz chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Very sweet and schmoopy. Sniff, sniff. Thanks.
Teachergra chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
I've read and read and read fanfiction for years, but I have never found a writer as wonderful as you. I have never liked the touchy-feely stories but this has a tough feeling to it even when it's so sweet! Keep writing! I have bad cravings!
48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »