Reviews for A City Sorrow Built
PhrasesForTheYoung chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
that was just really really good. The bits where dean was trying to get sam to cry were really funny but then you changed the tone to be a bit more serious and it just worked well and it was good and well done you.
SumthinWicked chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Man, this story was great. I loved the way you made Dean try to make Sam cry. I was hystericaly laughing at that. And I loved the Man hugging as Well. Great job!
logophilia chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Goddamn, are you trying to rip my heart out of my chest? This is an awesome story. I love your writing style and the way Dean tried to make Sam cry was hilarious. Thanks for making me smile and (almost) making me cry.
Disasteriffic Kaz chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
This was an absolutely wonderful story! The angst and tension felt so suffocating and I adore the way you handle Dean 'handling' Sam and forcing him to get it out. SO touching and loving and brotherly and wonderful.

Thank you for this!

M. D. Jensen chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Much love to this story! Lots of schmoop but still a lot of great funny moments like trying to make Sam cry over mass extinction, and swearing on the Impala. Thanks for posting!
A Fan chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
So much love for this story! Beautiful!
ThatGreenElephant chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
God, you managed to make me laugh AND cry! This story was absolutely awesome, I loved every second of it. Great job!
Leighta Greenleaf chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Favorite bits:

"flog the bishop" LOL! I love seeing what sort of euphemisms people come up with!

"darker than the inside of a wendigo's asshole" That is some badass imagery (no pun intended)
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Wonderful story. Very well-done.
SpazticTwitchNinja chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Oh god, that was the perfect combination of heart string ripping sorrow and gut busting humor. Loved every word.
mzz chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
thanks for make me laugh today...

Your story is GREAT I loved this:

Dean:"Did you know,that over 70 percent of the global population of the Big Leaf Mahogany tree has been depleted?"

Sam: What?

me: lol

Dean: What? I live on this planet jackass

and Sam: Christo! (under his breath)

oh and this:

Dean rents: Philadelphia, Shindler's List, Ghost, and Beaches for to make sam cry...and the pizza with lots of onions hehe

And of course the part where Dean ask for a room with just one bed for to take care of Sam that was so sweet,, really great story

thanks for sharing it
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
WOW that was superb. Seriously. I guess that Sammy DID know he was sobbing hysterically? I didn't think he knew. I can't believe he didn't cry reading "Where the Red Fern Grows" I still can't read that damn book without sobbing like a3 year old little girl. I really loved that not to mention I picked up so many new interesting quotes. My personal favorite had to be "flog the bishop". I'm already trying to think of a place I can use that and not look incredibly random and stupid. Excellent Job though. One more thing. Who the hell is Christina Hendrickson?
Frannie-pants chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
That was beautiful. I also really loved the funny parts too... I haven't laughed that hard in a while :)
twomom chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
This was great! All the humor, Full House! Then ending with the most awful, heartbreaking angst ever. They do deserve a happy ending. Thanks so much!
fanotheboyz chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Very sweet and schmoopy. Sniff, sniff. Thanks.
49 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »