Reviews for Endurance of Life
AMAZING JOB I LOVE IT! THIS IS INCREDIBLE
serenityselena chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
interesting story :)
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Really enjoyed this! Quite different from your other stories I've read.
LinChan chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Hi !

Just wanted to say that it was a pleasure to read your one shot ! Switching between past and present make a good effect and makes it original in a good way.
Besides your writing is pleasant to read, and they are few fanfiction that can be said so nowadays.

Hope to read you soon !

(I hope my english is understandable...)
angeltrin1 chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Such a lovely well written story! Love the way Harry and Draco finally connect! Thank you for writing this!
RawrTheDinoLycan chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
First time reading Vampire!Harry and Prey!Draco and I LOVE IT!
bubbleworld chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I'm not a real big fan of vampire fic but yours was really well written and well just really really good ! I'm so glad I stopped to read it !

Now ... well I'll just go and see your other fic ;)

thanks !
HayleyZabini chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I don't really read vampire related fics since its reminds me too much of twlight I can't help but make the association but this was reallyyy good!

I really enjoyed Draco's honest reasoning for why Harry should be with him and loved the whole 'you must accept yourself as you are' thing thought that it was quite powerfully written. Really liked how Draco addressed the whole submitting to Harry thing with 'That's power. And you're mistaking submission in one area of life for weakness in everything, Potter.'

But yeahh thought I'd review to say how much I enjoyed it, I seriously love reading your fics I always know I'll enjoy them :)
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
This is so perfectly Draco—the conniving but genuine person who goes after what her want!
miadragonlover chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
This was an awesome read! I really enjoyed it! Lol creature/supernatural Harry is my favorite kind of fic! Harry with someone else creature/supernatural is a very close second though!
LadyGhai chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
amazing! truly amazing story, i love the plot, you can never deny of what or who you really are.. haha.. love it so much..
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
brilliant!
DazzlexMe chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Awesome. ) I'm a twilight fan so this was pretty awesome. haha
Mortello chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
oooo I love when harry has a little darkness to him! I super enjoyed it! :D

cheers!
purplerawr chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I always find your stories to be extremely well written with a wonderfully apt control over plotline, character consistency and vivid descriptions, but for me the theme of accepting self in this story stood out as its greatest achievement. I enjoyed how you explored this theme in the canon as well as your own story, mentioning the Dursleys, and how the theme connected to both Harry and Draco.

In short, very well done!

- purplerawr