Reviews for My little bookworm
EllaJMasen11 chapter 13 . 4/1/2013
Could not stop laughing! Love IT!
Shortie91 chapter 13 . 3/21/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
southernpur-rica chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Oh my fucking gawd! That was one of the most fuckawesome things I have eva read! I laughed so hard, a lil pee came out! I have thoroughly enjoyed reading thus far! Would def love to see more stories!
Lahragal chapter 13 . 8/9/2011
Jesus, I have been laughing since the very beginning. This is one of the most hilarious stories I have read in a long while. I laugh even more when you promptly tell us some of these things have happend to you at some point in your life.

I cannot wait to read how it all ends. Keep up the amazing writing.
XHellokitty99X chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
*Hello Kitty is fuckawesome* Best line in the chapter...

Came acroos your story liking it so far : )
PJ littlefoot chapter 13 . 4/28/2011
Omg I can't believe he done that to a pregnant woman as pay back... yea its going to be a long pregnancy if you don't stop acting like a meanie. Goodness. Haha. Twins. This is why I'm scared of having kids. My family has a long history of twins. I don't think I could handle twins.
RingTheBella chapter 13 . 4/28/2011
oh that was great, very amusing. I don't blame Bella for being upset. I didn't get to tell my mom when I got engaged, so I can relate a little bit.
reyes139 chapter 13 . 4/27/2011
U never mess with a pregnant chick oh eddie u have alot to learn
cullengirl08 chapter 13 . 4/27/2011
Edward is a trip; he'll learn soon enough about the hormones and what not to do tick off a pregnant woman. At least they are both laughing about it, though.
Master Vampire Soul chapter 13 . 4/27/2011
I am glad to see you are back!

I was worried there for a min.

Twins...wow...haha.

And it will be a long nine months.

I think everytime I drive by a KFC I will always think about a teasing Edward and throwing up Bella. LOL.

-Native Dragon-
lynne0731 chapter 13 . 4/27/2011
You are freaking Genius!
aswan86 chapter 13 . 4/27/2011
your story just has me cracking up. hope you update soon.
luvkiss1973 chapter 13 . 4/27/2011
yea i would think that it will def be long 9 months lol and yea taunting a pg woman NEVER A GOOD IDEA

great chapter, keep up great work
Cami2186 chapter 13 . 4/27/2011
Excited to see Bella is having twins. Good to see Edward learned from his experience.
acw1 chapter 13 . 4/27/2011
very funny. When I was pregnant with one of mine my husband liked to get sushi from the grocery store deli and just the thought of seeing it made me sick so I would go to the checkout and ask for a small brown paper bag and then take it to the counter and tell them to put it in the bag and I would have to look the other way. I never even had it before then but just the thought was enough to get to me.