Reviews for Colors of a Mind
Sarai chapter 27 . 3/17
Thank you for this book it was beautiful and very well written the relationships were realistic and the way you worked Terra without flaming was awesome,
This is still such an amazing fan fiction. One of the greatest BBRae stories I've found. Amazing job!
Krusher chapter 23 . 2/20
Was gonna call your fic OOC trash if Beast Boy didn't go in after Raven lol. Orders haven't stopped Beast Boy from saving people he cares about before, and it wouldn't now.
Krusher chapter 16 . 2/18
Can't Terra just paralyze Cinderblock?
Jia2692 chapter 27 . 10/23/2016
This was a wonderful story and you are a wonderful writer!
Guest chapter 27 . 7/24/2016
I loved this story. Im not a huge terra fan myself but I liked the nice change it was to see her as a friend. This story is highly recommended.
scathecraw chapter 27 . 6/23/2016
This is really one of the most well-paced stories I've read for a very long time. The cadence of the words is appropriate to all the situations and feels right to read. The characters are well within the bounds laid out by the original media, and the interactions are believable and well written.

In short:
Characters - check
Pacing - check
Technical skills - check

A great story overall. I hope to see more from you, wither here or on Ao3.
Guest chapter 27 . 5/26/2016
That was extremely good please keep writing
RPGPersona chapter 27 . 5/8/2016
I nice fluffy epilogue. I am happy to see that the bonds that Raven forged while disguised remain strong. She deserves to have more people to call friend.

Double dating with Starfire and Robin, I feel sorry for Raven already.

It is nice seeing both of them make an effort to understand each others hobbies and interests.

I see that feeling green has become Raven's and Beast Boy's code word for wanting physical affection.

I really enjoyed this story. While I wait for the epilogue of spy vs. spy, there are still a couple of your teen Titan stories to check out.
RPGPersona chapter 26 . 5/8/2016
Way to go Beast Boy. You managed to save Raven.

Not surprised to see Raven pissed at Beast Boy almost getting himself killed trying to save her.

How cute, they confessed their feeling for each other. Of course Beast Boy referenced the cloak color of Raven's emotion. I nice fully end tot he chapter.
RPGPersona chapter 25 . 5/8/2016
Raven is in rough shape. Luckily, it looks like Beast Boy can act as a focus for Raven's power. Now they just need to lure the creatures together and hope for the best.
RPGPersona chapter 24 . 5/8/2016
Here we go, a plan. Let's hope it works.
RPGPersona chapter 23 . 5/8/2016
That was a scare. Good on Starfire to give Raven a jump start.

It was nice to see the tribute to Raven from fans, and the friends she made come to see her.

No more hesitation. Beast Boy is going to help Raven even if he doesn't stand a chance, and regardless of what Robin ordered.
RPGPersona chapter 22 . 5/8/2016
I see, Raven was able to use some of her remaining power, to give a final message to Beast Boy. It was an sweet gesture, showing Beast Boy the emotions she always had to hold back.

It must be hard on Beast Boy to be able to do nothing. It least Slade won't be able hurt them anymore.

That ending. Definately a sad way to end it.
RPGPersona chapter 21 . 5/8/2016
Oh Dear, Raven was forced to take drastic measure to protect everyone.

Slade is running away, will Robin be able catch him. I think it is a good idea for Beast Boy to stay with Raven. Maybe he can reach out to her and help somehow.