Reviews for Colors of a Mind
melviniskool chapter 27 . 7/3
This was an amazing story! I loved it!
delriodog chapter 27 . 6/1
Brilliant...just...brilliant.

It may have been your first fanfic, but you sure as hell knew what you were doing.

Outstanding. Thank you.
OMFG Best fanfiction story ever I freaking cried in this story and I loved it your a great writer and I hope you keep making stories okay thanks for a really good fanfic :)
Shadow Logic chapter 27 . 3/30
I've spent ages flipping through the Teen Titans archives looking for coherent Raven/Beast Boy fiction, and I found you!

I enjoyed the story. The changes in perspective are sometimes too abrupt, and sometimes you tell a lot rather than show, but all in all it was perfectly in the spirit of the original Teen Titans. I liked the way the story was plot driven, because frankly, so much of the TT fiction is entirely relationship driven (and not very coherent at that).

The question of whether there are feelings between Beast Boy and Raven other than friendship by the time of Things Change is of course a matter of personal interpretation, and yours is as valid as any other, but I wish it had had more development. It's clear that Beast Boy made some form of important realizations while Raven was out: I wish I'd been able to experience that part of the plot. Of course, that sort of elaboration is what you do in Titans Together, so I take it as part of the tone and not as a critique at all. I just would have liked it.
The Jewel Stealer chapter 27 . 2/5
This fic was amazing! I love it, and have already read it twice over! I love the way that you wrote Terra! I never got over the fact that she had betrayed the Titans, but this fic helped me with that, I came to appreciate her character just as I had the first time I watched the show! So thank you for that, and this fantastic story!
darkheart-whitesoul chapter 27 . 12/11/2014
this was an awesome story, i loved the plot line and the gradual romance. although i did find Terra's quick friendship with Raven to be a little abrupt considering not even a chapter earlier she was attacking Rae and calling her a witch and such. otherwise this was absolutely adorable.
Hex chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
This is amazing! the be fan fiction I've ever read keep us the good work and you'll have an amazing future in store.
Guest chapter 27 . 10/25/2014
This was pretty awesome! I have a hard time believing its your first fic tho. Its just too good! It had great characterization and an engaging plot. Definately one of the best bbrae stories I've read. I like that Raven has another family to go now and Terra too. !
Sperance chapter 27 . 10/26/2014
Good story, specially considering it was your first one. Though I must say, I saw Terra's transition to friend a bit abrupt and hard to swallow. She went from almost enemy to friend too fast in my opinion especially her attitude to Raven and BB's attitude to her, I think you could have spent more time explaining and showing the gradual change. Despite that, as I said, very good story, I had a good time reading it
Live.Laugh.Write.Repeat chapter 27 . 8/12/2014
Dear EmeraldsAndDaggers,
I am a HUGE fan of your teen titan work! I have (obviously) read this fanfiction as well as Titans Together and, (being a HUGE BBxRae fan) have LOVED THEM!

I love your intriguing plots and dangerous adventures and I love how you manipulate Raven's emotions to make it your own! GENIUS! Not to mention the cute and fluffy (but not overly so) beastboy and raven moments! ️

And so, as a loyal fan and follower I ask one thing...

CAN YOU PLEEEEEEASE write another teen titans fic! Either a sequel or some sort of continuation from this or Titans together... Whatever you can! Whatever you write, I'll read!

But if I can say but one thing, I would say thankyou! You are an inspiration and a talented author and if I had a dollar for every time I have re read one of stories I would be a millionaire, because your stories are golden!

Please continue writing!
L.L.W.R
endlessmind chapter 27 . 8/4/2014
you have my vote
Bursgrogash chapter 27 . 6/15/2014
what an amazing story.
Shadowmaster Thor Stonehenge chapter 27 . 4/3/2014
I absolutely loved your story. It was well written, had a great plot, and the characters were pretty much as in character as they could be. Thank you for giving me the pleasure of reading your writing.
Haebris chapter 14 . 2/3/2014
Why would Slade ask a random girl who has no connections to the Titans, where Raven is? "Is he too old school to use /news or social media and so had to appeal to the younger generation?
Haebris chapter 9 . 2/2/2014
I'm enjoying this but I've noticed that Raven isn't as standoffish or physically violent (ish) as she is in other adaptations and I miss the humor; there's pretty much no indication that they don't get on usually. It's like it's building on progress that we haven't seen and isn't addressed. Also Raven and to a smaller extent BB open up way too easily, Raven's kinda stubborn and in denial about some aspects of her personality. Every author has a different spin and i'm thoroughly into this version and think it's good. However I just felt like pointing out that you've left out parts of your characters personality, that in the TV series feature prominently. Also do real world people open up so easily? Seemed a bit out.