Reviews for Study Buddy
past decembers chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
I just love this so much.

Unfortunately, I can't help with the French. I take Spanish (and, um, Latin).
Smile the tears away chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I need to polish up my French, maybe I should look for a study buddy... Nicely done! Hot!
warblerklainegleek123 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
love love love! dont get to discouraged. i know i feel bad about stuff i write, feeling that they are not good enough. but people end up liking them eventally...

(me tying to cheer you up about this) this was so cute i adored it! :)

(i dont think i give very good advie but i'm just trying to help! :))
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Yor Francais was bien, and I love this oneshot.
singyourheartout287 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Oh my gosh, this was genius. HAH! Too cute! And pricelessly funny. If only I had a hot study buddy to use that method with ;) Seriously, though, this was great! Fantastic idea and even better execution. Your writing is flawless. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Hi :] so this was verrrrry cute, and somehow I'm not suprised Blaine aced his test :]

The only possible mistakes I picked up on was the 'le' and 'la's - I'm not %100 sure you have the right 'gender's for those, but my french is VERY rudimentary, so I'm not entirely confiident. BUT, I liked the story quite a bit :)
Dareu2bme chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Oh my gaaaaaash... thank you! My ovaries are huuuurrrting!
dapperwarbler chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
This is so awesome, now I'm gonna ace all my french tests lol
januaryfreeze92 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Oh. My. God. That was beyond amazing. I think I stopped breathing for a few seconds there. You should do a follow up in which Blaine needs to teach Kurt something and resorts to sexy ways :) great job!
porce-blaine chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
This was pretty hot. Loved it! Loved the concept. ;)
cole5148 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
You did a very nice job, loved it.:-)
sassy selena chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
haha that was awesome! i loved reading this story it made me laugh
MissLibertine chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Hahah, it's great. Good job :)

Cheers.

MrsV.
Vasheren chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Well, THAT was tasty! I loved it, especially since I know some French and was guessing the body parts right alongside Blaine. Of course, I don't have a Kurt to help me, but...;D Anyways! I loved it~
deactivated2013 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
AMAZING.

That is the only coherent thing running through my brain right now.

Thank for being full of awesome. :D

xx