Reviews for The Romantic Adventures of Florian Phineas
AbbyGreenEyes chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Oh I love this fic so much!
Meiza chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Geek love!

This was so stinking cute. I fav'd it instantly. I was grinning the entire time.
Devryn chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
This was too, too cute. I would never have thought of putting the two of them together, but now, this is officially part of my "head canon."

Also love that they spend time together over learning a language!
Boudicca of Green chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
This was wildly cute and adorable and made of all things pink, pretty and sparkly. I am staunchly in support of this being unspoken canon.
almostinsane chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Great story! This was rather cute. LOL. I always imagined Dagna with a mage. I wonder how she and Finn will be affected by the Mage-Templar war? Thanks for writing this. God bless!
waiting4morning chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
hUeS -of- h a z e l chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
AH

THIS-THIS-

AH

I love this! Frankly, I've never played Witch Hunt so I don't much much about Finn, but Dagna is one of my favorite NPCs and I am SO GLAD someone wrote a fanfiction that does her justice! IT'S SO CUTE I JUST. AH.
WellspringCD chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
So many great lines! I got the "latin is for dead people" comment in college too.

"I wouldn't be caught dead possessing a mage like you. Nerd." BAHAHA

"Maybe he wasn't interested in girls at all; his robes were very tidy." Oh poor Finn.

And of course Faren would touch absolutely everything in the library. Probably palmed everything not tied down, too.

Great stuff!
Platypan chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
That was so cute! I'm trawling for Fenris fic, but the plot attracted me and now I'm so glad I read it! Thank you! I think you kept Finn's OCD and Dagna's ridiculous level of optimism perfectly.
Witchy Bee chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Oh my god, cuteness overload! How have I not seen this before?
Sharem chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Aww...this was so sweet...it was so sweet that I needed to take an extra dose of my insulin to keep from going into a sugar shock...XD

Anyway, I love this story and I'm glad that someone finally wrote a story with Finn. It's giving me confidence to complete my current DA:O story so I can start on one with Finn..._
Piceron chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I read this over at PoT, but it is really so well written, I read it again here. I love the use of the language as a device to bring them together.

Thanks for sharing with us!