Reviews for A Day is Sufficient
Very sweet!
NekoKanno chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
This was cute!
akari onegai chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Well this is cute beyond words~ I like that it is so lengthy and detailed and you captured the personalities of izaya and shizuo perfectly :D the part with at the cafe with the icecream was adorable heehee x3 there were a few little spelling mistakes here and there but they did not distract from the story. I really enjoyed reading this, it's a nice change from the stuff I usually read on here xD the awkward-cutesey feel in this is... cute. *headdesks* before my brain explodes from trying to think of not first grade words to use, let me say that you are a very good author, please continue to write more _
QKc - Aria chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I really like this. Especially the atmosphere. - I can't really explain it but a good word would be languid. It's actually very refreshing since a lot of fics I read are pretty energetic.

Shizuo is such a dear! He was so adorable. - I liked how he bought Izaya a ring and how they shared ice cream. Now that I think about it, I like all the scenarios. 3

Now for critics:

- I had a bit of trouble with figuring out who was talking, especially at the beginning.

- a bit of spelling errors but they were

Overall, I like this. It's a good read especially if one is in a mood for a relaxing fic. Good job! -