Reviews for A Day is Sufficient
FioraLee Yue chapter 1 . 2/12
This is such an enjoyable ride throughout! The dynamics, the exchanges you develop between Izaya and Shizuo are just so fun to read. I love the part where the staff offered to take a picture of them, how Shizuo was delighted but of Izaya's response and how Izaya was responding well to the offer. The kiss inside the castle, the ring, those were truly romantic elements that you manage to just fit in into shizaya and made it fun to consume. XD it's a one shot but just by those moments i could feel so much potentials for things to develop even further (though this point of their relationship is already very fulfilling for my shipper heart lol).
And it ended very well too.I'm loving this so much. Thank you for writing this!
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Very sweet!
NekoKanno chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
This was cute!
akari onegai chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Well this is cute beyond words~ I like that it is so lengthy and detailed and you captured the personalities of izaya and shizuo perfectly :D the part with at the cafe with the icecream was adorable heehee x3 there were a few little spelling mistakes here and there but they did not distract from the story. I really enjoyed reading this, it's a nice change from the stuff I usually read on here xD the awkward-cutesey feel in this is... cute. *headdesks* before my brain explodes from trying to think of not first grade words to use, let me say that you are a very good author, please continue to write more _
QKc - Aria chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I really like this. Especially the atmosphere. - I can't really explain it but a good word would be languid. It's actually very refreshing since a lot of fics I read are pretty energetic.

Shizuo is such a dear! He was so adorable. - I liked how he bought Izaya a ring and how they shared ice cream. Now that I think about it, I like all the scenarios. 3

Now for critics:

- I had a bit of trouble with figuring out who was talking, especially at the beginning.

- a bit of spelling errors but they were

teeny-tiny.

Overall, I like this. It's a good read especially if one is in a mood for a relaxing fic. Good job! -