Reviews for BROWNVERSE: The Heartless Men And Mystery
AliceSarina chapter 4 . 4/2/2011
Oh how awesome! You've really done well with the "brownverse" voice and you ate keeping everyone in character. This is totally worth the wait, a fabulous read. Please keep going!
shionthekid chapter 4 . 4/1/2011
I really do love the Brown Betty universe and there are a only a pitiful number of stories set in it (I've counted maybe three), so another - especially longform - is welcome :) It's a good mystery, too, 'cause, really, why did the Watchers take Rachel's heart? I'm looking forward to the next chapter, but I know how college eats up your time, so I'll be patient :)
Valentina-Lestrange chapter 4 . 4/1/2011
For someone who isn't a native English speaker, you have a fantastic writing style... Hell, you have a fantastic writing style anyway. You've really caught the atmosphere of the period and Nina is totally in character. Can't wait to read more!
archivedfics2013 chapter 4 . 3/30/2011
Ooh, intriguing! I love this story, can't wait for more!
archivedfics2013 chapter 3 . 3/12/2011
I LOVE this story, for one because Brown Betty is one of my favorite episodes (Those outfits! That lightings! Those hairstyles! Oh, it was so perfect!), and also because this is really well written and so far very interesting. I also have to say, for someone whose first language isn't English, you write extremely well. I look forward to the next chapter!
Weeping Angel Of Fear chapter 3 . 3/12/2011
wonderful chapter!

:D
noz4a2 chapter 3 . 3/11/2011
Liking this. I can see it clearly. Glad u are sticking to the speak of the times. I like how you turned Esther into Astrid. I am in the process of writing my own Brown Betty inspired fics. Update soon.
cookiemonster345 chapter 2 . 3/10/2011
Will you update soon? I LOVE the Brown Betty universe. Although drug-induced, it's what every Polivia fan wants.

For the Title: Maybe something with "continuing" or "beginning"
AliceSarina chapter 2 . 2/25/2011
This is really fabulous! I can't believe no one has done this before. Keep going!
noz4a2 chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Brown Betty is my favorite Fringe episode. I am actually in the midst of writing my own BB srory, minus the heart & singing. I will hopefully post it soon. I like this start.
Weeping Angel Of Fear chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
great start!

:D
mixedmuses chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Interesting premise! I can't wait to see where this will go. I know not everyone liked the Brown Betty episode and wrote it off as merely a mid-season summary of events. But I really liked it (in spite of the bad choice of song they made Anna sing) and I'm excited to see someone pick up the "Brown Betty" world and run with it. I will be keeping a close eye on how this fic develops!