Reviews for Late Night Double Feature
That was fantastic. That entire story was fantastic. It's been awhile since I read a fic with such a tensely drawn out build up, and so much romantic drama/angst. I usually don't enjoy it because the characters are too poorly portrayed and their actions are unrealistic, even based on how they had acted previously in the story. So basically, I found it so good because the personalities characters were skillfully outline, and progressed throughout the story. I also enjoyed that you kept things realistic (to the Buffy verse, anyway) and didn't sugar coat anything. Every progression in the plot was hard earned by the characters, and well thought out in relation to past of future events. So thank you. Thank you for writing this and posting this. It made my day.
not enough good fics about these two, nice job.
IWatchTVStaticAndThinkIt'sFun chapter 19 . 5/26/2014
:) 3 3 3 3
IWatchTVStaticAndThinkIt'sFun chapter 18 . 5/26/2014
Finally. Christ that was painful. And Spike always goes on at Xander for being an idiot?!
IWatchTVStaticAndThinkIt'sFun chapter 14 . 5/26/2014
GAHALFJLAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ;(
IWatchTVStaticAndThinkIt'sFun chapter 8 . 5/26/2014
dammit Spike you idiot :( I'm getting seriously frustrated with him.
IWatchTVStaticAndThinkIt'sFun chapter 6 . 5/26/2014
Poor Xander :( Spike's being so difficult D:
IWatchTVStaticAndThinkIt'sFun chapter 5 . 5/26/2014
ngl didn't see the red roses part first and got really excited, thinking Xander was just being silly and it was ACTUALLY Spike, then I reread and saw it and all my hopes and dreams died a quick death.
thetreasure11 chapter 19 . 1/3/2014
This, THIS is….wow. I don't have words to describe how lovely this story is. I spent the whole day reading this story line and loving every moment of it!
GwendolynnFiction chapter 19 . 7/17/2013
Thank you for this! I was so excited to find a long-Spander I hadn't read! Much fun. Your Xander felt really canon, like I was watching the show, sometimes.

QTuani7
yet again chapter 19 . 6/20/2013
yamiduke13 chapter 19 . 3/26/2013
They are so freaking perfect haha. I most definitely enjoyed this. You did a fantastic job with it/
PristinelyUngifted chapter 19 . 1/2/2013
This was really great and really in character. Equal parts angsty and funny, and again, really great Xander voice. I loved all the nerd humor. Definitely will have to read your other fics.
foxgodess07 chapter 19 . 11/5/2012
i really liked it. it was well balanced.
elouette chapter 19 . 11/2/2012
I know you wrote this like a year ago, but I have to tell you how amazing this was. I literally cried at one point. It was really powerful, and at the end I couldn't wipe the smile off my face! :D