Reviews for Umbrella Memories
Zinaria chapter 2 . 8/21
That was so, so good... My sadness about Okane ga Nai never being finished (at least, in English... .) is pretty much gone. God, you ... You are so talented. Thank you so much for this.

/dies a happy death choking on fluff/
sandraj60 chapter 2 . 3/13/2014
I enjoyed this have a talent.
sandraj60 chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
The-Lady-Insists chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
A bit fluff maybe ;-) But you write the best No money no Love ff.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
Don't know if you will see this review! But I just loved this story! Great job! Love your writing!
StarXNite chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
Such a sweet and loving story! Great story :) it's nice to see a more soft and human side of Janou :)
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
awwwwww soo cute
hate1994 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
That was wonderful and cute! I love it. You did a get job with this! Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Simple..yet filled with so much warmth. Loved it, hope you give us more such stories.
Tankyasue chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
I will admit that Kanou seemed a bit OOC... if your definition of OOC is not exactly like the manga, but a lot of time has passed in this fic, and their relationship has obviously evolved within that time. It isn't a bad thing if he acts differently around Ayase now.

I think that the guilt that he feels about his actions is consistent with the manga as it's clear that he does regret what he's done/continues doing to Ayase. It's just that he'd rather not think about it too deeply-let alone change.

Anyway, I think you've done a wonderful job with this fanfic. Many people have tried to recapture the first meeting, but this is the best that I've come across (and the longest... did I mention that you're writing is beautiful b/c it really, really is).

You're an awesome writer, so keep up the good work! _ I'm always looking forward to No Money, No Love.
Kichou chapter 2 . 6/17/2011
Aw, sweet. I like it.
Onige-a chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
To me, Kanou wasn't OOC at all. :)

This is how he is towards Ayase. It's like you said in this chapter; Kanou thinks it is weird that he... changes so much around the little blonde angel. He's totally different towards any other human being! That's Kanou! :D

And in the end he also says he's only soft when he's around Ayase so... yeah, to me, he's not OOC at all! :D

Very good chapter, lovely update! :D

Question: If Ayase and Kanou really are your barbies, when can I come and play? รถ :D

see1like chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
Bless your crazy romantic brain :P,

What a way to start a sunny lazy Saturday!

Thank you so much for this sweet and fluffy story.

I don't think that Kanou was ooc, I think that this is the exact way he treats Ayase (when there's no one else around to notice.)

Give my regards to the men in white, they'll be visiting me too

Thanks again!
theRegalBeagle chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
I love that you added another part to this! . And I really don't think it was too OOC, ... ...I can see Kanou acting this way. Especially after a few years.
Wragziez chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
Oh how I am so happy that you decided to add more to this wonderful little story! I do oh so hope that you have more Okane ga Nai fics out soon for us perverts to read!