Reviews for That's The Way of The World
AccountDeactivated2015 chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
I liked it. But I was hoping for an epilogue?
Nelleke chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
I'm glad Bella came to her senses in the end. She was married to James but didn't really love him like she did Edward. I wish she had realized it when she was in Texas. Now with James death it clears the way.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
This was fantastic.
angeline95 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Oh my goodness! This story is so good, but so sad! I hope that you write an epi!
I Love Dimitri Belikov chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Love it!
Lizzie1211 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Wow! This story was a crazy ride. I do hope you'll still write the epi. Who is the author on this story? I didn't see it on the bio page & would like to read other pieces by this author. Thanks!
EmmaLeighL chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Wow, that was one EPIC one shot. PLEASE write the reunion - it feels so incomplete and sad without it. Plus, who can resist all the great early-90s music you could set it to this time? Such as, Alice in chains, or nirvana?
foxylady1on1 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
love it i hope you do a EPI would love to see how a reunion would go
crazy chick to the nines chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
please write the reunion! this story was sooooo good it made me cry and want to trow things in anger at the same time. a mark of a truely great story
Edmazing chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Wow. What a complicated web. Denials amongst each other, to themselves. And after it's all said and done, the truth.

Like the spanning of time and that their choices had to ripple in their lives.
withloveiread chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I actually dont know what to make of this story

I kind of really sad but I still loved it.

I hope you continue writing :D
blueeyes11354 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
That was pretty heavy. I would certainly be interested in a lighter epi. :)
mercedesfrk1121 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
amazing, just amazing! I loved this story, i cant wait for an epi. Please please please write it.
Sneha.Dalmia chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Hey.. I really really liked this story.. Please please please right a reunion to it.. Looking forward to it..! :D
NicoDiAngelo'sGirl chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Oh gosh! pls do an epi! this is EPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC!