Reviews for The Stars Above
Rainbowturtle69 chapter 4 . 6/22/2014
Too bad you haven't updated in a year because i was really beginning to enjoy this. I don't know why I'm writing a review because you probably won't see it but if you do you think about continuing this. I rather liked it.
M chapter 4 . 9/7/2013
Hordly Wedsday darlin'
Guest chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
Hmmmm. So, reading this, two things stand out to me particularly, one being a praise, the other, (hopefully constructive) criticism.
1. I really like the way you write dialogue, with, depending on the speaker, a dry wit that I enjoy. Instead of being servicing dialogue, existing only to keep the story going, you manage to write it with a more human touch. This is something I don't always find with fanfic, as many writers are seemingly illiterate hacks. Good on you.
2. While fanfics often consist of short chapters anyways, I kind of feel like these two chapters, particularly the first, could use a bit more descriptive meat on their bones. I mean this in the sense that I would enjoy you to take a bit more time with the plot, and not go quite so fast.
Of course, this is just my take on the matter. I hope to still see more installments in the future, good sir.
Eipok chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
The king used ARCHIMEDES II on the courier? Or what... Also, I like the King. And the NCR isn't bad, just slightly corrupt and inefficient. Just needs some cleaning up is all.