Reviews for Just Leave Me
MadPie chapter 6 . 5/8/2012
I know it's almost been a whole year but if you find the time please finish this story. :) Thank you!
Serelinda chapter 6 . 2/1/2012
Oh my gosh. Why does Adam have to ruin EVERYTHING? Okay, MAYBE I'm still overemotional from finishing part 2 of chapter 27, but I seriously hate that kid.

Good story though. With good songs. Just downloaded 3 of them. I definitely needed a Jogan fix before bed. That last line from Logan (and the totally awesome 2 paragraphs before it) make dealing with stupid creepy-stalker Adam worth it.
Glasz Wingsz chapter 6 . 11/23/2011
aww Jogan is so cute! I love your writing :)
Maiqu20 chapter 6 . 9/28/2011
love it!
SlashMyDreams chapter 6 . 7/7/2011
I adore this pairing, and hope you will continue writing it.
crystalseve chapter 6 . 6/13/2011
so i absolutely adore this dalton spin off! i love the sweetness of the relationship between julian and logan mingled with everything else that is happening in the story. specifically this chapter: youve done a fantastic job of adding adam to the story, he's perfectly creepy and i love and hate the ultimatum he left. love that you came up with something so sinister(i know im twisted :))and hate that adam is ruining ju;ians happiness!

but yeah, wow i love love love youre writing style and the flawlessness of what ive read thus far. im eagerly awaiting the next installment of "just leave me"!

thank you for sharing you remarkable talent with me!
Moreplease chapter 6 . 6/12/2011
Is this the end of it? Nooooooo! I want to read more about it so badly. Please continue to write Jogan. They are lovely and you are awesome.
xdzumux chapter 6 . 6/4/2011
I LOVED IT!AGAIN! lol im like in a totally jogan obsession phase so sorry if i freak you out with reading all these stories
TimeToWriteIsHistory chapter 6 . 5/16/2011
I absolutely love this part: "The position was all wrong. It was awkward, clumsy, and yet, Julian's whole brain went blank." It's my favorite :)
Marte chapter 6 . 5/15/2011
Great chapter. Loved the library date!
misserg chapter 6 . 5/15/2011
So the wait for this was a while (NOT A PROBLEM) and was so worth it. I really love this series and the fact that Julian is actually fighting for Logan. Its lovely.
Phireye chapter 6 . 5/15/2011

Really, at first I was gonna forgive him since he seemed quite okay but now...

I feel like starting a 'I hate Adam' page on Facebook and see how many pple join it
CantBuyLoveRentIt chapter 6 . 5/14/2011
Agh x.x I think I just died from the awesome.

Adam *groans*

Still murderously awesome tho.
queendraconis chapter 6 . 5/14/2011
What. No! What did Blaine do?

That was just mean!

Brilliantly written! But mean.

You leave my Blaine and Lo alone!

More please! :D
Phantom-of-Fantasy chapter 6 . 5/14/2011

It is terrified and absolutely flipping with joy right now.

I love this.