Reviews for A Study In Blood
Raxicoricofallapatorious chapter 9 . 11/12/2013
I'm sorry life got in the way and I'm immensely happy that you got to meet Misha, but I really really really really NEED you to update this. I have no idea where its going or what the hell is going on and the only way for some light to be shed on this, frankly, fantastic story is if you UPDATE!

So please update soon. Love what you got.

Rain of the Forest chapter 8 . 10/7/2013
Rain of the Forest chapter 7 . 10/7/2013
TheFrenchDollar chapter 9 . 5/30/2013
OMG, this was updated two years ago. T.T Please update! Things have gotten so exciting! And I won't lie...I kind of felt sad at the last chapter's ending. Maybe teared up a bit, if my tear ducts were working. Jk. It's a reference. I hope you update, please, please, please!
Archiril chapter 9 . 3/13/2013
Hey :)

Are you still continuing this story? I loved it so far, even though Sherlock was a little flat :) I think he would be deducing more (even though the correct term is ABduction, not deduction) But I really loved it! Please write some more! :)
Arathelia chapter 9 . 2/1/2013
You cannot be thinking of just leaving this off like this are you?
I'm really interested in what is going to happen next!
Rachel.J.McKee chapter 9 . 1/8/2013
fucking update please!111
Serpentsrose chapter 9 . 11/11/2012
Oh, It's bee. so long T.T please tell me you will continue, please. I need this like breathing
Dubhe666 chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
Euhm, not to be annoying or anything, but you said you changed tense in the teaser and you did it again.
"They both tensed up instinctively, in preparation for an attack, but relaxed when they saw that the visitor standing before them isn't Lucifer, but Castiel. The angel looked terrible; his hair is disheveled, his tie crooked, his coat is more wrinkled than normal—but his eyes are a different story. While Castiel looks exhausted, his eyes are alert and…terrified."
"Castiel shook his head, defeated. "I don't know," he admits. "But I can feel it. I came to you immediately.""
and a bunch of other places.
allen niichan chapter 9 . 9/24/2012
Are you realy going to update?
Guest chapter 9 . 9/5/2012
and here we are one year later
Rosalia Virus chapter 9 . 7/27/2012
I honestly can't wait for the next chapter!
ovimatto chapter 9 . 3/16/2012
fffffffff this is an interesting story c:

update please!
kristalika chapter 9 . 9/14/2011
Your story is really awesome! At first I thought a crossover between supernatural and sherlock? Can this be good? Yeah it can. But you left so many open questions. Is Sherlock god or is he a vessel? Why has Sherlock no soul? What happens next?

So please continue! Its almost 4 month since your last update!
Seydrune chapter 7 . 7/12/2011
WHAT ? Wait, what ? XD

First, I am really glad that I have stalking tendencies and that I decided to search if there wasn't any more chapters on other boards than the ones I saw on your LJ. It makes me so happy~

Then : What ? Sherlock would be God ? No way. Or is God talking through Sherlock's mouth ? And why if he has no soul is he still be able to feel emotions and care ? So many questions...

But I love how everybody is staring at Castiel on his feet in front of Sherlock. It makes me feel less alone XD

I am gonna read the next chapter now !

Thanks for this story :D