Reviews for Sacrifice
Fan chapter 10 . 7/18/2013
Nooooooo I love stonewall and Obi wan has just been a jerk kalinda should've picked stone!
Eregnar chapter 10 . 5/10/2013
Ouch ouch. I think I'll stick with your other timeline. Except maybe the one on Mandalore. That one was fun.
Eregnar chapter 9 . 5/10/2013
Ouch.
Eregnar chapter 8 . 5/10/2013
Thats... not right. I like Stonewall's arc better. It hurts less (although I haven't read the last few that cover order 66... order 66 has nasty effects on my emotions.)
Eregnar chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
Milo!
Sera Ash chapter 10 . 3/28/2013
AUGH! You broke my heart! :( :( :(

Very well-written and completely engaging, but AUGH!

I think I have to go read the arc with Kali and Stone now. ;)
Arrowhead1996 chapter 10 . 8/6/2012
Ouch! Poor Stone! I like those two together better than Obi and Kali. Here I go to the next story.
Stilwater Rundeepo chapter 10 . 6/5/2012
The ending was beautiful! I loved reading this fanfic and glad I got to finally get around to reviewing it.

It felt bittersweet as well, though, and very sad. I feel awful for Stonewall. And even though I'm not huge on Obi-Wan/OC romances, I still liked the way you handled this one. As sachariah put it, Obi-Wan is a lousy lover, so it was depressing to see the way things turned out for Stonewall/Kali/Obi. Sigh. All well.

I'm not a fan of happy-happy endings, anyway. Great story!
Stilwater Rundeepo chapter 8 . 6/5/2012
The ending scene was amazing!

Once again, the suspense builds. That conversation in the last chapter, I don't know why, but Bane seemed a little OOC to me, just a little. Like he was letting his guard down, almost. But anyway, otherwise the scene would not have been what it was and I still enjoyed it.

Two more chapters to go! I will leave a review at the end :)
Stilwater Rundeepo chapter 6 . 6/5/2012
Woah, great chapter!

I love Cad Bane, I love Todo 360, I love the suspense! I cannot wait to see where this ends up!
Stilwater Rundeepo chapter 4 . 6/5/2012
Again, the idea of revenge is still capturing my attention.

With Season 4's Deception arc, maybe Bane would also be holding a grudge against Kenobi for turning on him? Just an idea that came to mind, but this is fine just the way it is.

The interaction between the clones/OC's is well-written. That is probably my favorite part to read, at least until Cad Bane continues on with his job and things heat up.
Stilwater Rundeepo chapter 3 . 6/5/2012
I like your OC's. Lots of OC's tend to be Mary-sueish and very annoying, but I love yours. They are adding a lot to the story. I can't wait to see when these two different worlds combine and things get messy ;)
Stilwater Rundeepo chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
It's getting very interesting. It has a bit of an edgy feel to it, but I like that. From what we've been given so far, I like you portrayal of Bane. The 'revenge' tidbit is, of course, a nice twist that I've always liked read about in a fanfic such as this, where something possibly more than "money" is involved?

Anyway, I will be reading/reviewing more very soon!
Stilwater Rundeepo chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
My first review at last!

I'm glad Cody gets some more voice in this story. He is a clone often overlooked. So I was very happy when I saw his name first appear here. I can't wait to read more. My reviews will become more thorough as the story goes on.

I know it has been a while since you posted this, but I had to leave you some reviews anyway.
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 10 . 2/27/2012
Well that didn't last very long, let's hope that Stone can pretend