Reviews for Saiyan in Mahora
TobiGB chapter 51 . 3/16
Man it's been a while since I last posted a review for this story, but the recent episodes of Kai just brought the memories of the story back for me.

You know I read the recent chapter of your 'One Piece' crossover and some of the ways to treat writers block is to go back and reread your story again, or ask for some suggestions that might spark an idea for you. Maybe some of the recent Dragon Ball Super episodes could give some stuff to work with; if by some chance you do battle of the gods then might I suggest that you bring back Vegeta's brother that solve the Vidal being pregnant issue.

All in all I hope update again someday and by the I think the images you had for this story are gone because it's hard to find them.

Anyway good luck with life.
Noal chapter 1 . 2/23
Is there a pairing with Gohan?
Cody chapter 49 . 2/14
Look man it's been about 4 years since you updated this story and you've been busy I get that but you are taking too long to update this story so update it please
Vegitosgalickbom chapter 47 . 1/10
I really like ur story keep on
Jackalope89 chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
It's not bad. And it's a shame that Negima gets so little attention. And it being a few years since touching this, I doubt you'll respond. But a couple of things;

1. You really don't need so many of the honorifics. They're actually a little distracting.
2. This is actually my second go through with this, but, after the Buu Saga, Gohan and Videl were a couple. While I'm not the biggest fan of non-harem series characters getting harems, I really don't care for breaking up established couples over shaky pretenses. You would have been better off with having him never go to Orange Star High in the first place.
3. While not overly familiar with mages and such, Gohan is no stranger to magic. Buu, the Dragon Balls, and senzu beans all being involved with magic. So his surprise at that was fairly, not just character breaking, but world breaking as well.
4. I am glad you kept Saiyaman in this, as Gohan as a character is a big nerd at heart.
5. I imagine, like other stories from this time, that Battle of Gods and UQ Holder may have put a kabosh on this.
Neo Tastsuji the Human chapter 2 . 11/18/2016
I know you copy righted this
Guest chapter 59 . 9/17/2016
Nice chapter,
Please update
i can see the concept resemblance between your story and Dragon ball Z
Nice..
i like it...
Keep up the good work...
AlexCephon chapter 13 . 9/11/2016
This is an awesome story. I'm hoping it gets a beta-reading. I've noticed some spelling errors, but other than that, nothing to say about it negatively. The story is well put together, although i think you should integrate Battle of gods into it.
KingSora3 chapter 3 . 5/10/2016
Setsuna is crushin on Gohan now!
KingSora3 chapter 2 . 5/10/2016
Lol this is a funny chapter!
KingSora3 chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
This is a great opening! Can't wait to find out what happens next
Crazzy Steve chapter 8 . 4/28/2016
Just quickly when are you going update man it's been nearly 3 years
TobiGB chapter 22 . 2/28/2016
Been a while since I left a review for this story. I hope you update soon, by the way have you watch dragon ball super? Gohan is a ss4.
steffon22 chapter 52 . 9/22/2015
YOOOOO. I ship Eva and Gohan so much lmao
goku chapter 59 . 7/11/2015
this is the worse story I ever read... what is it supersaiyan form miytic form... stupid writer... I can't believe it that you made z warrior so weak in this story ... gohan base form 1% power of his full is enough for all negami characters... this is bullshit... if you want to read the story then go and read saiyan chronicles... ok