Reviews for Saiyan in Mahora
Nice chapter,
Please update
i can see the concept resemblance between your story and Dragon ball Z
Nice..
i like it...
Keep up the good work...
AlexCephon chapter 13 . 9/11
This is an awesome story. I'm hoping it gets a beta-reading. I've noticed some spelling errors, but other than that, nothing to say about it negatively. The story is well put together, although i think you should integrate Battle of gods into it.
KingSora3 chapter 3 . 5/10
Setsuna is crushin on Gohan now!
KingSora3 chapter 2 . 5/10
Lol this is a funny chapter!
KingSora3 chapter 1 . 5/10
This is a great opening! Can't wait to find out what happens next
Crazzy Steve chapter 8 . 4/28
Just quickly when are you going update man it's been nearly 3 years
TobiGB chapter 22 . 2/28
Been a while since I left a review for this story. I hope you update soon, by the way have you watch dragon ball super? Gohan is a ss4.
steffon22 chapter 52 . 9/22/2015
YOOOOO. I ship Eva and Gohan so much lmao
goku chapter 59 . 7/11/2015
this is the worse story I ever read... what is it supersaiyan form miytic form... stupid writer... I can't believe it that you made z warrior so weak in this story ... gohan base form 1% power of his full is enough for all negami characters... this is bullshit... if you want to read the story then go and read saiyan chronicles... ok
ProjectDualPower chapter 59 . 7/6/2015
REALLY loving this story. Hope you update soon. :D
00Altair chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
You know, I cannot help but note that since the events of DBZ took place, that would mean everyone single person on Earth right now already died once thanks to Super Buu and his human extinction attack. If not, then Kid Buu blowing up the planet would have done it.
NeoNazo356 chapter 4 . 5/24/2015
Gohan's fight with Fate was well-written, and since his presence tips the scales quite a bit in the good guys' favor, I'm looking forward to seeing Gohan cutting loose when the bad guys bring in more help.
NeoNazo356 chapter 3 . 5/24/2015
Gohan's interaction with the class during the Kyoto arc was very befitting an Assistant Teacher. I also enjoy the fact that Chizuru has now taken an interest in him; maybe she recognizes him from the Cell Games, or something. As for his "fight" with Setsuna, I'm hoping to see Gohan use some swordfighting in the future, since he DID use one to chop off T-Rex tail and have it for lunch every other day when he was 5. I wonder how the Negima cast will react to Piccolo.
NeoNazo356 chapter 2 . 5/24/2015
Gohan's interactions with Asuna were well-done, as was Konoka showing interest in him and him being oblivious to it. Like father like son, although at least Gohan knows that "marraige" isn't a type of food.
NeoNazo356 chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
Hmmm... An interesting premise. I'll be sure to read more.