Reviews for Saiyan in Mahora
steffon22 chapter 52 . 9/22
YOOOOO. I ship Eva and Gohan so much lmao
goku chapter 59 . 7/11
this is the worse story I ever read... what is it supersaiyan form miytic form... stupid writer... I can't believe it that you made z warrior so weak in this story ... gohan base form 1% power of his full is enough for all negami characters... this is bullshit... if you want to read the story then go and read saiyan chronicles... ok
ProjectDualPower chapter 59 . 7/6
REALLY loving this story. Hope you update soon. :D
00Altair chapter 1 . 5/27
You know, I cannot help but note that since the events of DBZ took place, that would mean everyone single person on Earth right now already died once thanks to Super Buu and his human extinction attack. If not, then Kid Buu blowing up the planet would have done it.
NeoNazo356 chapter 4 . 5/24
Gohan's fight with Fate was well-written, and since his presence tips the scales quite a bit in the good guys' favor, I'm looking forward to seeing Gohan cutting loose when the bad guys bring in more help.
NeoNazo356 chapter 3 . 5/24
Gohan's interaction with the class during the Kyoto arc was very befitting an Assistant Teacher. I also enjoy the fact that Chizuru has now taken an interest in him; maybe she recognizes him from the Cell Games, or something. As for his "fight" with Setsuna, I'm hoping to see Gohan use some swordfighting in the future, since he DID use one to chop off T-Rex tail and have it for lunch every other day when he was 5. I wonder how the Negima cast will react to Piccolo.
NeoNazo356 chapter 2 . 5/24
Gohan's interactions with Asuna were well-done, as was Konoka showing interest in him and him being oblivious to it. Like father like son, although at least Gohan knows that "marraige" isn't a type of food.
NeoNazo356 chapter 1 . 5/23
Hmmm... An interesting premise. I'll be sure to read more.
superjinrai777 chapter 33 . 4/17
My complements to vegetto for training gohan
superjinrai777 chapter 32 . 4/17
Damn I can't believe gohan is gonna fight vegetto
superjinrai777 chapter 31 . 4/17
Father vs son this should be good
superjinrai777 chapter 29 . 4/16
Oh shit!
superjinrai777 chapter 27 . 4/16
The fight in the dream world
superjinrai777 chapter 26 . 4/16
This next chapter is gonna b a sad one in my eyes
superjinrai777 chapter 24 . 4/16
I wonder if gohan should've kept his hair the way it was during the cell games it'd be awesome that way