Reviews for Blood Brothers
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
HA! Love Danny rant in is mind.
Johijoha chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
His little rant at the end made me laugh out loud. Lucky me, my roomate isn't home.
Craftygirl11 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
i liked this one. i thought it was pretty cool.
cytpotter chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
:) Very col little story! I can so see that happening! Danny's silent rant in his head and all! ;) Thanks for the story!
angelofjoy chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I loved that, yes i am slowly creeping through your stories tonight cause i'm board, but this story was really nice and i just had to say something about it. I always get the feeling that Steve and Danny are closer than they appear but i am not at all a slasher, so this really made me happy. They are accidental best friends and yet there is totally something else, like one can no longer exist without the other. (like sam and dean). great story!
Krishnaa chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Loved this one as well... loved the idea of them being blood brothers... u could turn it into a complete series/verse or something... would love reading more on this...
Effie chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I just reread this story and I wnted to take a minute and tell you that I really liked it. Thank you for writing it:}
Qweb chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I like these short stories. Danny and Steve seem very Danny and Stevish. I liked " I'm way too tired to yell."
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Haha, aww this was cute! :D
ferreter2 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Great story, loved it and just so Danno :o)
PurpleFigment chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I loved the idea and sentiment of this story, plus you did a great job with it. My only complaint - that I didn't have the idea first so I could have written it beg. This reads like you had fun writing it, which in turn makes it a fun read.

Thanks for writing and sharing.

PS - meant to mention before that I had a blast reading your personal profile. Thanks for sharing yourself - we have quite a bit in common, except I'm probably older than you:) BTW - I like Chin's shotgun also. Plus he's such a good shot. If only I could shoot that well.
norriski chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Love the thoughts you had going through Danny's mind about the affects of Steve's blood in him.
francis2 chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Nice story. Could happen. Poor Danny.
star trek nutcase chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Awesome. Got a vivid picture of Danny's face (horrors!) that he had gotten super-seal's blood and the thoughts of what that meant. Super, super.
MissGuenever chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Ooh! Great story; and I think you are the only author here who actually knows that 'SEAL' is an acronym! Yeah! Thanks for the accuracy :) Keep up the great work!