Reviews for Karas: The Guardian Fox
Wolfone10 chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
While I DO kinda like this one, it seems as though you've fallen into the trap SO MANY, MANY authors have, if you pump up Naruto sooo much even in some cases to god-like ability does it make ANY SENSE whatsoever that Garaa would have died on that mission? Example: In this story he is a TELEPORTING bad ass with a REALLY bad ass blade, Why not just port into the cave (most of the akutski were illusions and turn the two into kibble BEFORE they could extract the one tail? I mean if he can create portals and all, also what exactly is the POINT of giving him great power if he's always "a dollar short and a minute to slow"? GUARDIAN not AVENGER, as in he's gotta get there BEFORE the bad stuff happens and STOP IT before it does.
Exalted Demi-Soul chapter 7 . 4/2/2013
Yet another story I wish I could have read more of.
StrongGuy159 chapter 7 . 11/14/2012
Cool story continue please.
Ninja Master chapter 5 . 2/4/2012
Another awesome ch!
Ninja Master chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Totally awesome!
god of all chapter 7 . 4/21/2011
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Leaf Ranger chapter 7 . 4/16/2011
you know that's something I never got. when a master tells his student you're not ready yet, but doesn't tell him why.

I think I would like to know why I wasn't being aloowed to go and fight a guy yet. Is it becasue I;'m not strong enough? I'm not experienced enough? Tell me so I can train to become stronger oin that apsect. Don't jsut leave me hanging!

Anyways, that's just my little rant here. Other than that, good chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
I think you were trying a little too hard when you wrote this chapter. You're spitting out all these details, but you're not explaining them. The time skip is also rushed and the writing is choppy.

You also repeat several things consecutively. I find that irritating if you really did put thought into this before posting it.
01blackblind chapter 6 . 3/25/2011
I love this story, so keep on WRITING!~
justin the constant reviewer chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
cool man that is really good
justin the constant reviewer chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
very good hey is the show karas any good
sentimenalblue chapter 6 . 3/19/2011
I'm still loving it! Loved what you did with the chapter, you have so great writing skills, just maybe some spelling mistakes. But I love this story and can't wait untill the next chapter, please update soon! Great work too!
Leaf Ranger chapter 6 . 3/19/2011
And anruto deals Zetsu a blow. Alright. I hope he rescues Yugito of the three being targetted. She deserves it the most.

And I wonder who was following Nue? Guess we'll find out.