Reviews for Good People
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
everyone tortures proof reid. :0)
Kas3y chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
This. Was. AWESOME! Didn't even need to be betaed. Blood great already, fantastic writing :D
meburleson chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Love this! I can't wait to read the next one!
john'sgirlfriend2date chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
This was very wonderful! Thank you!
kaia'tonni chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
I've read this and "Bad People", but I managed to come back to this one. I love the two stories very much. I can't help but wonder however, where his mom fits in all of this. Heh heh.
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Forgot that you mentioned a sequel. If you do, please allow him to regain his eyesight. This poor man has suffered quite enough imho. The narrator may stay on as his assistant in some other capacity. It's a sweet story that I enjoyed reading.
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Well, glad I read this. Not angsty as I would have thought. Very sweet lovely story that reveals in a subtle way the love and care the team shows Spencer. It's amusing that u mentioned how attractive everone is. It's crpssed my mind to wonder if everyone in the BAU is so good looking. I'm assuming that's to hold the audience attention. Only because you requested, it's spelled segue. And Siamese are distinguished by their wedge shaped heads. Seal point refers to dark coloring on paws and face (much like seals). If Isis is a lilac point, the coloring on face, paws (and I forgot) tail, the coloring would resemble the lilac.
Sakura Lucy Li chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Very nice fic
Solstice1394 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
I really like where you went with this its rear to see the outsider perspective done well enough to be seen from a male point or female.
Jessica chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Oh my goodness... It was sooo good. I didn't want it to end, even though it's so sad that Reid can't see! That line about him being afraid of the dark BROKE MY HEART! you should def do a sequel... If you haven't already... I'll have to check! Maybe make it a few months down the line, let us see how Reid is adjusting, if he's getting any better etc... And then maybe have Gideon come see him. That could be a great scene. Oh! Did Gideon send him the chess set? I loved it, in case that wasn't obvious... You are a wonderful writer
Trahnfisch chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
woah! intense! but great! thank you!
MyGuiltiestPleasure chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
You made a storyline based off of a premise so sad, and debilitating but all I felt was joy that Reid lived, had his friends, and loved ones around him. I felt love for a caregiver who became much, much more. Excellent!
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
This was awesome. I think you did a great job writing Reid. Keep up the amazing work!
Atheneum chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Absolute 3
MagPie chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
This was awesome! I especially loved the way you didn't spell out every little detail but left some guessing room. Keep writing!