Reviews for Aftershocks
Kinglongoria chapter 23 . 10/22
You know I was kinda underwhelmed by the ending. But this epilogue was awesome. I guess this is the real ending. It had just the right mix of humor and emotion. Plus you can see the differences you created. It was quite well done.
Kinglongoria chapter 22 . 10/22
He'll is an island. I imagine Vegetas he'll might be being alone on an island in a pink house. Probably forced to wear pink.
Kinglongoria chapter 21 . 10/22
A bold plan making Bulma die. My only regret is that it should have happened in detail. Maybe just as Vegeta caught up with them so he could see it with his own eyes. Probably would have been more dramatic that way. Still I did not see the plan coming.
Kinglongoria chapter 20 . 10/22
Yamcha kinda got over it a little too fast in my opinion. But story wise I guess I get it. Then end is coming soon. And if you have no sequel planned then you just want everyone to have closure.
Kinglongoria chapter 16 . 10/22
Interesting that you made Gohan the first super saiyan. Not really surprising since he is your favorite character. Though unless he s way stronger than in the cannon universe even Super Saiyan would not make him stronger than Freeza.
Kinglongoria chapter 14 . 10/21
I m thinking the breakup happened a little fast and a little too mutual. In my experience even breakups where you grow apart are hardly so civil. I guess I was hoping for more. Maybe Bulma doing more than kissing and breaking up with Yamcha on earth. Perhaps after a few missed periods. Still I know storywise a narrative like that might be hard to do. Especially if it takes focus away from the main plot.
Kinglongoria chapter 11 . 10/21
I m thinking the love came early anyway. Or maybe just him saying she is his woman. But as long as it remains complicated I m fine with it.
Kinglongoria chapter 7 . 10/21
A little disappointed they didn't have a knock out brawl . Still knocking out Yamcha was quite funny. Guess you 'll save the brawls for Ginyu and Freeza. Too bad Goku VS Vegeta on Namek would have been awesome.
Kinglongoria chapter 5 . 10/21
You re doing a great job at building tension. I like it. I feel the surprises aren't rushed. Well maybe the gravity chamber is. But only because it puts Goku much stronger than Vegeta. And I always liked their first fight since its literally the only time Vegeta is stronger than Goku. Plus it was a kick ass fight.
Kinglongoria chapter 2 . 10/21
This is actually the reaction I expected of Vegeta after basically being betrayed. I think I prefer a dark Vegeta at this point in the story anyway. While Gohan is not my favorite character he is a character with much potential. The idea of an agressive more Saiyan like Gohan sounds cool.
Kinglongoria chapter 1 . 10/21
Haha I like the semi Canon opening. And here I thought it was just going to follow the story. This is much more interesting. Though the Earthlings will be much weaker.
This was awesome !
U did it again ! :D ur an awesome writer I read ur first story of this awhile back . it was amazing ! Please write more often ! I can't get enough of ur stories ! Never stop writing. From ur number 1fan Mary
Randel chapter 23 . 10/5
Wow!.This was a great story. I was shocked even in the end and very happy. You really are a excellent writer. Well done and thanks for giving us such a great story. You outdone yourself. One day you will own dbz or your own great anime. Thank you for the b/v story. You really showed true love. Good luck in the future and thank you once again. I pray you have a very good life.
Omer chapter 23 . 9/19
will be there other stories continuing this story
1,168 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »