Reviews for Aftershocks
OziGirl16 chapter 2 . 4/25
When gohan said "who are you mister" I thought of vegeta playing a kazoo Lmao
xmkdr chapter 23 . 4/9
This was such a good read! The characters sounded natural and the story flowed smoothly, really! (Finally found a fanfic that didn't stray from the original DB vibes) thank you for this!
Diclonious57 chapter 23 . 3/12
I adore future Trunks
Diclonious57 chapter 17 . 1/24
You write a very convincing Goku
Diclonious57 chapter 11 . 1/24
Raditz did a mic drop move
Dammit I thought vegeta was gonna have to pose, Ginyu force style, to prove himself as Jeeves. Why didn't you takethe opportunity? T_T
Tho the thing with Yamcha was good too. Haha
Go uncle Raditz! Such a big softie now, isn't he.
You're making ALL of them get to super Saipan, aren't you? Cool. What a way to satisfy everyone.
Secret.Identities chapter 13 . 1/22
OOOOOOH Piccolo was trained by King Kai!
I love i! The plot's so fresh and characters great and... just wow! No regrets with using my sleeping time on this.
Secret.Identities chapter 4 . 1/21
love how you characterized Goku! plot's so original and coming nicely together, too!
Guest chapter 23 . 12/2/2016
I just wanted to tell you this story was amazing. I read it in 3 days. I loved every second of it. I'm going to look for more of your bulma/vegeta stories and hope to find lots of them. If possible, please send any stories my way. I will read every single one you send. My email is .
MGJ baobab chapter 23 . 10/30/2016
It was a really great fanfic!
Miinoled chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
i love it ! the best history i can read, well sorry for my english only i speak spanish.
i started to read make a wish because one girl started to translate it but only one chapter in the week or two. when i find you i cant leave to read the history and the second part. really i love your work.

thank you for the history really.

see you later.
hugs and kisses from mexico whit love
Sea Wan River chapter 21 . 10/3/2016