Reviews for Aftershocks
Miinoled chapter 1 . 10/8
i love it ! the best history i can read, well sorry for my english only i speak spanish.
i started to read make a wish because one girl started to translate it but only one chapter in the week or two. when i find you i cant leave to read the history and the second part. really i love your work.

thank you for the history really.

see you later.
hugs and kisses from mexico whit love
Nara Kimidare chapter 21 . 10/3
Nara Kimidare chapter 20 . 10/3
That 18 referece lol
tankxxgirl chapter 12 . 8/16
Awesome story!
annabelgonzalez92 chapter 23 . 7/27
Ja, pienso que debió ser una especie de engaño conseguir que Vegeta se casara legalmente con Bulma. El no debió estar 100 % enterado ...
mco520 chapter 23 . 6/24
Fantastic! I love the story and what you did with the characters. How goku would be if he was wilder, how vegeta would be if he had a positive input earlier in life, love your gohan too. Basically everything, so good I wrote my first review. Awesome!
Mikuv Ray chapter 23 . 5/18
This is just so beautiful. I remember I read "Make a Wish" like years ago and I think you haven't started this one back then because I didn't read it untill now. I think this is my favorite fanfic ever, I love the way you write Vegeta's personality and I love the story so so so much I can't even explain hahaha sorry if I sound kind of crazy but this is great, I don't know if you still write fanfics but if you ever read this I want to let you know that this isn't anything less than perfect. Btw, the epilogue is great, I can totally see that happening on the anime.
DemolitionLvr chapter 23 . 4/28
Absolutely adored this story! I thought, in Make a Wish and here, you captured the characters really well and handled the romance parts very gracefully. Everything was very believable, because their feelings took time to develop. And I'm so glad that, this being an AU and all, that a lot of things did actually change as a result of the story's premise. It really bugs me when a story is an AU based on a fundamental change in the plotline/character (ie, Gohan training much more as a child, or sth) and then nothing actually changes, and the story is basically a transcript of the show. If that's what I was looking for, I would have just watched the show again. So it was really refreshing to read this AU.

Overall, really loved it.
Tootsy2836 chapter 23 . 1/29
Loved every bit of it
CoNSu chapter 20 . 12/11/2015
Hi! I just readed "make a wish" an now I'm here. I just wanted to say I love the ironic comment Bulma threw to Krillin about "when you have a robot-emotionally partner". Hahahah clever! You're using greatly the cannon details! It's fantabulous. Congratz for the amazing job you did!
Kinglongoria chapter 23 . 10/22/2015
You know I was kinda underwhelmed by the ending. But this epilogue was awesome. I guess this is the real ending. It had just the right mix of humor and emotion. Plus you can see the differences you created. It was quite well done.
Kinglongoria chapter 22 . 10/22/2015
He'll is an island. I imagine Vegetas he'll might be being alone on an island in a pink house. Probably forced to wear pink.
Kinglongoria chapter 21 . 10/22/2015
A bold plan making Bulma die. My only regret is that it should have happened in detail. Maybe just as Vegeta caught up with them so he could see it with his own eyes. Probably would have been more dramatic that way. Still I did not see the plan coming.
Kinglongoria chapter 20 . 10/22/2015
Yamcha kinda got over it a little too fast in my opinion. But story wise I guess I get it. Then end is coming soon. And if you have no sequel planned then you just want everyone to have closure.
Kinglongoria chapter 16 . 10/22/2015
Interesting that you made Gohan the first super saiyan. Not really surprising since he is your favorite character. Though unless he s way stronger than in the cannon universe even Super Saiyan would not make him stronger than Freeza.
1,178 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »