Reviews for Aftershocks
annabelgonzalez92 chapter 23 . 7/27
Ja, pienso que debió ser una especie de engaño conseguir que Vegeta se casara legalmente con Bulma. El no debió estar 100 % enterado ...
mco520 chapter 23 . 6/24
Fantastic! I love the story and what you did with the characters. How goku would be if he was wilder, how vegeta would be if he had a positive input earlier in life, love your gohan too. Basically everything, so good I wrote my first review. Awesome!
Mikuv Ray chapter 23 . 5/18
This is just so beautiful. I remember I read "Make a Wish" like years ago and I think you haven't started this one back then because I didn't read it untill now. I think this is my favorite fanfic ever, I love the way you write Vegeta's personality and I love the story so so so much I can't even explain hahaha sorry if I sound kind of crazy but this is great, I don't know if you still write fanfics but if you ever read this I want to let you know that this isn't anything less than perfect. Btw, the epilogue is great, I can totally see that happening on the anime.
DemolitionLvr chapter 23 . 4/28
Absolutely adored this story! I thought, in Make a Wish and here, you captured the characters really well and handled the romance parts very gracefully. Everything was very believable, because their feelings took time to develop. And I'm so glad that, this being an AU and all, that a lot of things did actually change as a result of the story's premise. It really bugs me when a story is an AU based on a fundamental change in the plotline/character (ie, Gohan training much more as a child, or sth) and then nothing actually changes, and the story is basically a transcript of the show. If that's what I was looking for, I would have just watched the show again. So it was really refreshing to read this AU.

Overall, really loved it.
Tootsy2836 chapter 23 . 1/29
Loved every bit of it
CoNSu chapter 20 . 12/11/2015
Hi! I just readed "make a wish" an now I'm here. I just wanted to say I love the ironic comment Bulma threw to Krillin about "when you have a robot-emotionally partner". Hahahah clever! You're using greatly the cannon details! It's fantabulous. Congratz for the amazing job you did!
Kinglongoria chapter 23 . 10/22/2015
You know I was kinda underwhelmed by the ending. But this epilogue was awesome. I guess this is the real ending. It had just the right mix of humor and emotion. Plus you can see the differences you created. It was quite well done.
Kinglongoria chapter 22 . 10/22/2015
He'll is an island. I imagine Vegetas he'll might be being alone on an island in a pink house. Probably forced to wear pink.
Kinglongoria chapter 21 . 10/22/2015
A bold plan making Bulma die. My only regret is that it should have happened in detail. Maybe just as Vegeta caught up with them so he could see it with his own eyes. Probably would have been more dramatic that way. Still I did not see the plan coming.
Kinglongoria chapter 20 . 10/22/2015
Yamcha kinda got over it a little too fast in my opinion. But story wise I guess I get it. Then end is coming soon. And if you have no sequel planned then you just want everyone to have closure.
Kinglongoria chapter 16 . 10/22/2015
Interesting that you made Gohan the first super saiyan. Not really surprising since he is your favorite character. Though unless he s way stronger than in the cannon universe even Super Saiyan would not make him stronger than Freeza.
Kinglongoria chapter 14 . 10/21/2015
I m thinking the breakup happened a little fast and a little too mutual. In my experience even breakups where you grow apart are hardly so civil. I guess I was hoping for more. Maybe Bulma doing more than kissing and breaking up with Yamcha on earth. Perhaps after a few missed periods. Still I know storywise a narrative like that might be hard to do. Especially if it takes focus away from the main plot.
Kinglongoria chapter 11 . 10/21/2015
I m thinking the love came early anyway. Or maybe just him saying she is his woman. But as long as it remains complicated I m fine with it.
Kinglongoria chapter 7 . 10/21/2015
A little disappointed they didn't have a knock out brawl . Still knocking out Yamcha was quite funny. Guess you 'll save the brawls for Ginyu and Freeza. Too bad Goku VS Vegeta on Namek would have been awesome.
Kinglongoria chapter 5 . 10/21/2015
You re doing a great job at building tension. I like it. I feel the surprises aren't rushed. Well maybe the gravity chamber is. But only because it puts Goku much stronger than Vegeta. And I always liked their first fight since its literally the only time Vegeta is stronger than Goku. Plus it was a kick ass fight.
1,174 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »