Reviews for Aftershocks
You'reKrillinMe chapter 1 . 9/18
Your stories are soo well written and engaging, you're clearly an exceptionally talented writer. but I can't help but be really annoyed at how Bulma practically gave up on Vegeta after she came back to earth she didn't do anything to try and reach him, she just moved on even though he did everything to protect her, and then she just moved on from him and tried to forget idk I just feel like it was really uncool of her.
Niensel chapter 23 . 8/15
Loved it. LOVED IT!
EverlastingImmortalTwilight chapter 23 . 8/2
Hi! So I don't know if you're even going to see this, maybe you're not active anymore. But I just wanted to let you know how much I love this story (Make A Wish & Aftershocks).
I found it kind of on accident through a Tumblr post talking about Vegeta/Bulma fanfics in which Bulma made the first wish instead of Oolong. And I'm so glad I did.
This is the third time I have read through both of the stories in their entirety, and I'm sure I'll read them again. I thought you did such a wonderful job of making the character development in the different situation so believable and authentic, and I love Vegeta and Bulma's interactions so much every time I read them.
So I just wanted to say thank you for writing this. It has brought so much joy to my life, and given me an awesome fanfic to read while I watch Z (I'm only at the end of Season 4, so I'm trying to avoid spoilers). I love it, and you did such a fantastic job! Thanks again!
Phany Malfoy chapter 23 . 7/19
OMG i'm speachless, first of all, i'm sorry if i have spelling mistakes but english is not my native language. I first read Make a Wish translated to spanish and i freak out with the finale, then i lost the track of the fic until i found it again and read it for second time, after, i started to read this sequel in spanish but the translator takes too long between every update, she left it in chapter 11 so i couldn't wait and i search for the original story and i finished in english. This is one of the best stories I've ever read, i mean people can do fanfics about it. Thanks for sharing it with us.
ElsaBriefs chapter 20 . 4/27
Muito boa essa história...
Anon chapter 23 . 3/23
OhmyGod! I hope you still check this! Recently started watching DB Super and remembered my love for Vegeta and Bulma. Came upon the first part of this and finished it in a day, and now I've finished this one! Thank you so much! You have a great writing ability and the story kept me hooked all throughout! The ending was perfect
Naosz chapter 23 . 1/25
Re-reading after a few years. This is one of my favorite fanfic of all time (in both its parts). It's also symbolically important to me since I also went through 10 years or so of DragonBall-deprived life, luckily with a happy ending as in your AU. Thank you
La Chica Oscura chapter 23 . 1/16
Love it! I started the story because someone made the the translation to Spanish but is not completed... So I came here directly and practiced English reading this... XD I was not going to wait until the girl updates the story... Sorry for my bad English.. Still learning... And congratulations is just a lovely story...
GeraniumRyka154 chapter 10 . 12/26/2017
Bulma's kinda a jerk. She knows Vegeta loves her, but she's leading him on just because of her indecision. Not gonna lie, but Bulma seems kinda like a selfish whore at times. She needs to pick a man! She can't have both!
GeraniumRyka154 chapter 8 . 12/26/2017
When yamcha said ' that's what I'm afraid of, it was almost like he was calling Bulma a whore.
GeraniumRyka154 chapter 7 . 12/26/2017
Wow. Really Vegeta?
GeraniumRyka154 chapter 3 . 12/26/2017
Bulma is not this gullible
Guest chapter 23 . 11/21/2017
huh found it but damn i wish there was an android saga so i can read more but oh well nice story
Guest chapter 23 . 7/27/2017
I absolutely loved this story. Couldn't stop from reading it all in one shot! Thank you for this amazing story again!
Agashi chapter 23 . 7/3/2017
What an amazing journey these fics have been!~ The epilogue made me want SO BADLY to read another sequel where this version of Vegeta actually bonds with Mirai Trunks before he has to go back to his crummy timeline, hahaha... but I suppose I have my imagination for that.

Thanks so much for this and Make a Wish. This story has been one of the better AUs I've had the pleasure of reading. I'm very glad I found them.
1,204 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »