Reviews for Aftershocks
Naosz chapter 23 . 1/25
Re-reading after a few years. This is one of my favorite fanfic of all time (in both its parts). It's also symbolically important to me since I also went through 10 years or so of DragonBall-deprived life, luckily with a happy ending as in your AU. Thank you
La Chica Oscura chapter 23 . 1/16
Love it! I started the story because someone made the the translation to Spanish but is not completed... So I came here directly and practiced English reading this... XD I was not going to wait until the girl updates the story... Sorry for my bad English.. Still learning... And congratulations is just a lovely story...
GeraniumGaranin15 chapter 10 . 12/26/2017
Bulma's kinda a jerk. She knows Vegeta loves her, but she's leading him on just because of her indecision. Not gonna lie, but Bulma seems kinda like a selfish whore at times. She needs to pick a man! She can't have both!
GeraniumGaranin15 chapter 8 . 12/26/2017
When yamcha said ' that's what I'm afraid of, it was almost like he was calling Bulma a whore.
GeraniumGaranin15 chapter 7 . 12/26/2017
Wow. Really Vegeta?
GeraniumGaranin15 chapter 3 . 12/26/2017
Bulma is not this gullible
Guest chapter 23 . 11/21/2017
huh found it but damn i wish there was an android saga so i can read more but oh well nice story
Guest chapter 23 . 7/27/2017
I absolutely loved this story. Couldn't stop from reading it all in one shot! Thank you for this amazing story again!
Agashi chapter 23 . 7/3/2017
What an amazing journey these fics have been!~ The epilogue made me want SO BADLY to read another sequel where this version of Vegeta actually bonds with Mirai Trunks before he has to go back to his crummy timeline, hahaha... but I suppose I have my imagination for that.

Thanks so much for this and Make a Wish. This story has been one of the better AUs I've had the pleasure of reading. I'm very glad I found them.
OziGirl16 chapter 2 . 4/25/2017
When gohan said "who are you mister" I thought of vegeta playing a kazoo Lmao
xmkdr chapter 23 . 4/9/2017
This was such a good read! The characters sounded natural and the story flowed smoothly, really! (Finally found a fanfic that didn't stray from the original DB vibes) thank you for this!
Diclonious57 chapter 23 . 3/12/2017
I adore future Trunks
Diclonious57 chapter 17 . 1/24/2017
You write a very convincing Goku
Diclonious57 chapter 11 . 1/24/2017
Raditz did a mic drop move
Guest chapter 18 . 1/22/2017
Dammit I thought vegeta was gonna have to pose, Ginyu force style, to prove himself as Jeeves. Why didn't you takethe opportunity? T_T
Tho the thing with Yamcha was good too. Haha
Go uncle Raditz! Such a big softie now, isn't he.
1,198 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »