Reviews for Aftershocks
he0ky chapter 1 . 8/25
Ahhhh this is making me sqweek, like a rubber duck , my blod presure is up from all the exitment
Forever21 chapter 23 . 8/23
It's perfect... I love you
BAEddington chapter 23 . 8/14
I loved this whole story. I would also love if you continued into the Android and Cell saga since it would be drastically different too. For one Dr. Gero would be fully aware of Super Saiyans since his spybot wouldn't have been destroyed before they went to Namek.
sora 79 chapter 23 . 7/2
make much comense read this in Spanish but they never finished it translate until recently posed is I happened to find the original and with a translator to read it I love is so exciting I had no idea that there was a sequel is you is my favorite fic thank you thank you
lala chapter 23 . 4/30
What a wonderful story! Your previous story was wonderful too! I really enjoyed this a lot! Your grammar and keeping everyone in character was great! I like that you added romance! I couldn't stop reading this story! Thank you for writing both stories, I had fun reading them! :)
BeasCup chapter 23 . 2/25
Just finished reading! I followed your instructions and went straight for the first story and continued on with this one. I'm so happy to have run into your stories. I had a lot of fun reading them! Goodness bulma and vegeta were so cute in the first half. Her in his pile of clothes on the ground and him doubting his self control when around the pretty lady. Ohhh and how it all plays out in the end after years passed, just wonderful! I'm very grateful that you've shared your writing with us! Thank you thank you!
S.V. II chapter 23 . 1/9
Reread this after there was absolutely nothing else worth reading on the dbz genre. Gotta a say I remember why I loved it :)
wynteralchemyst chapter 23 . 12/30/2014
Oh man. Well, in the last week I read "Make a Wish" and "Aftershocks," and I just - wow. I'm blown away. These were so, so good. All of your characterizations were spot on and I loved your imaginings of this whole story. Your writing is lovely, and I'm so glad I decided to read them. The epilogue was literally the icing on the cake, and I have to admit that I made all sorts of squealy noises while I was reading because it was just SO SWEET. I loved how you brought in Trunks - that just brought everything full circle. :) Thank you so much for an awesome read, and I really hope to read more of your ideas in the future!
FishTVCo chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Rereading and still excellent!
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 22 . 12/26/2014
BTW, please check out my B/V fan-fic "One Moment With You" - it is an A/U version of what happens in the "three year timeline" between Trunks' arrival and the androids.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 23 . 12/26/2014
CAPTAAAAIIIN GINYUUUUUU!
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 16 . 12/26/2014
Yes finally!
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 8 . 12/25/2014
I don't like how Nappa is made out to be a traitor/asshole - I don't think he'd really be like that...
1,153 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »